Adam The Woo #6 Use promo code LittleAdam to get a discount on Daphne's OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lawyer offered to handle it for him pro bono. I can’t remember the guy‘s name but I think he’s from South Florida.
Josh is his name. He lives in Indiana? now but he is one of the hosts of the marty called podcast. Used to be on the wdw kingdom kast. Incredibly smart guy, huge theme park nerd.

Heck, he can give us videos of 15th century Spanish history in Florida, something cool like that to switch it up.

But nope! Another baseball video!!
That made me wonder if he's ever been to st Augustine? That's such a quirky place and right up his alley..

Reactions: 4
Josh is his name. He lives in Indiana? now but he is one of the hosts of the marty called podcast. Used to be on the wdw kingdom kast. Incredibly smart guy, huge theme park nerd.

That made me wonder if he's ever been to st Augustine? That's such a quirky place and right up his alley..
I know.
I hate to give him ideas if the dipshit lurks on here...but really...

• St. Augustine or surrounding area (TONS of vlogs he could make and not even just the touristy stuff - what about taking the boat over to Fort Matanzas, or has he ever been to the Castillo?, Fort Mose?, etc.)
  • Micanopy (eat great BBQ at Pearl's - literally inside a gas station). Cross Creek. McIntosh. (can't get any smaller town Fla that those three)
  • Dade City (AWESOME pioneer village there)
  • Matlacha (small quirky artsy blink-and-you'll-miss-it seaside town)
  • Dade Battlefield and grounds (in Bushnell).
  • Brooksville (and not just Richloam's again, though I adore Richloams - but there's a great small train and historical museum, and the May-Stringer House - long purported to be haunted)
  • Dunnellon (and Rainbow Springs SP with the remnants still there of the old "theme park")
  • Pine Island (there's two - one near Matlacha and one near Weeki Wachee which he could combine with a drive thru Hernando Beach, Aripeka, etc - see Aripeka's tiny white post office - totally off the beaten path).
  • Cedar Key.
  • Steinhatchee
  • White Springs
  • Wachula.
  • Zolfo Springs.
  • Ponce Inlet (and not even just the lighthouse and marine science center... there's an old historical cemetery there hidden off a side street, almost eaten up by the woods and there's a cool little historical museum no one ever goes to)
  • Port Salerno
  • Chokoloskee and Everglades City down into the Everglades (again, you can't get any more REAL Fla than these and there's even cool stories involving Chokoloskee and murders, drug smugglers, Indian traders, etc. connected w/ the infamous Smallwood Store, etc. - and it's still there and open to visit!)
  • Barberville (and the awesome pioneer village there)
  • Astor (minutes from Barberville - right on the St. John's River - great hole-in-the-wall restaurant there called Sparky's Place)
  • Lake George area - or any of the springs in the Ocala National Forest - GREAT off-the-beaten-path little small towns, little holes-in-the-walls, abandoned cemeteries (he may actually have to research a bit), if you travel along 19 or take any of the side roads off 40
  • Okeechobee (not just the lake but the town)
  • High Springs (has a small train museum; has a nice town festival there every year)
  • Christmas (not just taking a photo of the Santa on the side of the road but did he ever go to Fort Christmas - free and friggin awesome - all the historical buildings, and he can even talk to the resident animals there like rabbits, chickens, and goats)
  • Green Cove Springs
  • Even Palatka for cripes' sake

I swear. He could be showing SO much of Fla as his "home state" and sure, maybe he's touched upon 1 or 2 of these in the past, but bottom line is he could be showing so much more than the Trop, Disney, and / or bitching about an 80-day road trip that no one asked him to do.

There's PLENTY in his own backyard - and I didn't even scratch the surface.

He's just a lazy ass. Happy to see the cash roll in with very little effort.

Hell, he even told someone the other day that getting a new phone is a hassle, when they made a comment about his cracked screen [again?] - which is a whole other story. If your bleeping screen keeps getting cracked - it means you have a propensity toward dropping it. When does it dawn on a person to buy a sturdy case to protect the phone so it stops getting cracked? Let's see - invest in a phone case (like Otterbox or something heavy-duty) OR use the money to buy a Mickey Mouse MagicBand+.

That's the Woo we're dealing with.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone ever seen the Woo in person ? I’ve seen him multiple times at Disney or at a con and when he isn’t talking to anyone he knows he looks so grumpy walking around. Man if I had his money and made a job of YouTubing instead of some regular 9-5 I wouldn’t be that grumpy but who knows.
I saw him standing around at Downtown Disneyland a few years back but didn't bother approaching him.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone ever seen the Woo in person ? I’ve seen him multiple times at Disney or at a con and when he isn’t talking to anyone he knows he looks so grumpy walking around. Man if I had his money and made a job of YouTubing instead of some regular 9-5 I wouldn’t be that grumpy but who knows.
Sometime about 6-8 years ago or so I was at Disneyland with my parents after one of the Run Disney events (RIP California Run Disney events:cry:). I remember being in line for the Casey Jr. train ride with my mom and recognized ATW, in line ahead of us, at the time as this guy I watched on YouTube, who sometimes puts out Disney content, but does a lot of other interesting things too. I remember thinking how much bigger he was in person. (Me being on the shorter side myself, anyone over 6 feet looks big, but Adam looked freaking huge to me.) I was going to maybe say something about how I watched his channel, but he was with someone else and I felt it might be awkward so I didn't say anything. If I recall correctly the other person was a blonde dude in a punk-rock looking outfit, I want to say either a leather or jean jacket with studs, you know the look. Not sure if its one of the multitudes of random other youtubers he has hung out with in the vlogs before or not. I will have to take some time and see if I can figure out if he had a vlog from that day. The only other thing I remember about that night, besides thinking it was strange that a person as big as ATW was wanting to squeeze into the tiny train cars, was that it started raining a freak rain storm right as we were on the train.

Reactions: 2
I'd love to see Adam go to Key West. I don't think he's vlogged there, at least on his Daily Woo channel.

Reactions: 1
I know.

• St. Augustine or surrounding area (TONS of vlogs he could make and not even just the touristy stuff - what about taking the boat over to Fort Matanzas, or has he ever been to the Castillo?, Fort Mose?, etc.)
  • Micanopy (eat great BBQ at Pearl's - literally inside a gas station). Cross Creek. McIntosh. (can't get any smaller town Fla that those three)
  • Brooksville (and not just Richloam's again, though I adore Richloams - but there's a great small train and historical museum, and the May-Stringer House - long purported to be haunted)
  • Dunnellon (and Rainbow Springs SP with the remnants still there of the old "theme park")
  • Pine Island (there's two - one near Matlacha and one near Weeki Wachee which he could combine with a drive thru Hernando Beach, Aripeka, etc - see Aripeka's tiny white post office - totally off the beaten path).
  • Cedar Key.
  • Steinhatchee
  • White Springs
  • Wachula.
  • Zolfo Springs.
  • Ponce Inlet (and not even just the lighthouse and marine science center... there's an old historical cemetery there hidden off a side street, almost eaten up by the woods and there's a cool little historical museum no one ever goes to)
  • Port Salerno
  • Chokoloskee and Everglades City down into the Everglades (again, you can't get any more REAL Fla than these and there's even cool stories involving Chokoloskee and murders, drug smugglers, Indian traders, etc. connected w/ the infamous Smallwood Store, etc. - and it's still there and open to visit!)
  • Astor (minutes from Barberville - right on the St. John's River - great hole-in-the-wall restaurant there called Sparky's Place)
  • Lake George area - or any of the springs in the Ocala National Forest - GREAT off-the-beaten-path little small towns, little holes-in-the-walls, abandoned cemeteries (he may actually have to research a bit), if you travel along 19 or take any of the side roads off 40
  • High Springs (has a small train museum; has a nice town festival there every year)
  • Christmas (not just taking a photo of the Santa on the side of the road but did he ever go to Fort Christmas - free and friggin awesome - all the historical buildings, and he can even talk to the resident animals there like rabbits, chickens, and goats)
  • Green Cove Springs

I swear. He could be showing SO much of Fla as his "home state" and sure, maybe he's touched upon 1 or 2 of these in the past, but bottom line is he could be showing so much more than the Trop, Disney, and / or bitching about an 80-day road trip that no one asked him to do.

Hell, he even told someone the other day that getting a new phone is a hassle, when they made a comment about his cracked screen [again?] - which is a whole other story. If your bleeping screen keeps getting cracked - it means you have a propensity toward dropping it. When does it dawn on a person to buy a sturdy case to protect the phone so it stops getting cracked? Let's see - invest in a phone case (like Otterbox or something heavy-duty) OR use the money to buy a Mickey Mouse MagicBand+.

I started watch ATW back in March 2020 as Covid was just hitting. The reason was he was producing content where as a lot of other bloggers weren’t because everything was shutting down. He did a series going to parks and other places in Central Florida and just walking around. I don’t know why but I find that much more interesting than 1000 Disney videos. Show me what’s unique about the area you live. Everyone does Disney vlogs. Be different. I know he only cares about the bottom line so he’s going to do as little as possible to get views.

Reactions: 7
A lot of cool suggestions in here for places Mr Woo can explore in Florida. Just one problem, The Woo is lazy. He wears the same pants for months and has no idea what hygiene means. His brain hasn't progressed beyond a ten-year old boy. His tatts look like he just got out of prison and the tongue stud screams he was very popular in cell block one. He just doesn't care anymore until the money dries up. And then it is back to the feed store

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!
"Adam shops for new toilet paper at Target, will it be Charmin or Angel Soft?? "

It doesn't seem to matter, deal with it, Adam has his little cult following that will watch him no matter what crap content he throws up on YT. He'll garner views on the weakest content, probably because of a percentage of hate watchers bemused by how utterly cringy this buffoon comes across, but mostly it seems because enough bubble heads out there are hooked on his blank stupid stare. Humans are weird with their parasocial fixations these days.

I wonder if at some level if he's self aware enough to understand how unlikely his small fame and wealth actually are.

About all those suggestions of him vlogging around Florida. I live in South Florida so I'd be bemused to hear his takes on the local digs here, such as they are. Outside of Orlando, Florida is a snoozefest. Visiting Miami or Keys are a one-off for anyone. I can imagine him stumbling into gang territory and getting jacked in Miami or Broward or Palm Beach county. Besides, there are detailed vlogs and commentary channels that have covered all that Florida stuff, why would anyone listen to ATWs take on that, or anything else, except for the shits and giggles you get realizing how clueless this dork really is. Go show your audience the first urinal you puked in Adam, your Woovians will follow you there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What bothers you all more: the constant repeats of locations/subject, or how low effort it is?

Just wondering because everyone is harping on him doing too much Disney, but I wouldn't care at all if he put forth any effort. He literally makes videos in the laziest possible way. Films mundane things for far too long, films the same exact shots and activities over and over, "hold on let me zoom in... *wrrrr*" (just edit that part out!), surface level thinking out loud, talks about how much some random stuff he bought was while filming down at a plastic bag spinning in the wind (nobody is interested in the price of random junk or snacks), still uses an old outdated camera, absolutely no effort in composition or cinematography (which is odd considering how into film he is), shows photos on his broken screened phone, and I could go on and on.

I love Adam's videos when he actually tries, but it's like 1 out of 25 videos.
low effort for me, I think he videos where he actually puts effort in are good, even entertaining. I don't mind the disney stuff, but he has done so much of it lately, I'd rsther see more videos of things like the original Friday the 13th filming locations, or one of the cons. since me and my wife haven't gone to one since Covid started. But i'll take disney over baseball anytime.

Why are you yucking someone's yum?
must be a fun guy at parties.

Attachments

Last edited:
I remember when he used to do drone shots or time lapses or funny bits or even offer life advice. Those were the days.

I’d rather have no video than baseball or Disney , maybe their should be a kids channel YouTube for all that crap or a manchild YouTube where betas can bang Star Wars toys together wearing Mickey Mouse underoos .

I know.

• Cedar Key.
  • Steinhatchee
  • White Springs
  • Wachula.
  • Zolfo Springs.
  • Port Salerno
  • Green Cove Springs

somewhat off-topic, but there's a youtuber with an RV life/traveling channel called 'Traveling Robert' who is based out of Miami, who puts out really well put-together videos with actual editing - music, drone shots, voiceovers, and research! Plus he's cuban-american so he has a cool voice, and a catchy theme song. He travels around the country, and even the world, but since he's based out of Miami, over the years he has put out a ton of content on a lot of these places you mention in your list of the non-tourist 'local florida', just from the perspective of traveling with a trailer/staying in local campgrounds/parks and nearby day trips, activities, restaurants, etc. His channel has grown exponentially the last few years, but its still rather niche in the vastness of the Tube space, so its still only about 1/3 the size of Adam's 220+k vs 600+k, but definitely great for Florida content in his backlog.

• Heart
ATW #7 Just peppering in some Woo.

A lot of cool suggestions in here for places Mr Woo can explore in Florida. Just one problem, The Woo is lazy. He wears the same pants for months and has no idea what hygiene means. His brain hasn't progressed beyond a ten-year old boy. His tatts look like he just got out of prison and the tongue stud screams he was very popular in cell block one. He just doesn't care anymore until the money dries up. And then it is back to the feed store

I believe you are way too close to the truth with that statement and thats scary.

• Haha
somewhat off-topic, but there's a youtuber with an RV life/traveling channel called 'Traveling Robert' who is based out of Miami, who puts out really well put-together videos with actual editing - music, drone shots, voiceovers, and research! Plus he's cuban-american so he has a cool voice, and a catchy theme song. He travels around the country, and even the world, but since he's based out of Miami, over the years he has put out a ton of content on a lot of these places you mention in your list of the non-tourist 'local florida', just from the perspective of traveling with a trailer/staying in local campgrounds/parks and nearby day trips, activities, restaurants, etc. His channel has grown exponentially the last few years, but its still rather niche in the vastness of the Tube space, so its still only about 1/3 the size of Adam's 220+k vs 600+k, but definitely great for Florida content in his backlog.
Oh yeah!!! DH and I've been watching Robert for YEARS!!! :love:

You're totally right - Robert has hit lots of these places and we enjoy watching him. It was also interesting to see how he transformed (still transforming?) Pelicamp.

We even have his original CD and listen to it on our drives / roadtrips thru Fla! My fave song is probably "Music City" or "Foothills."

We watch Minitini Lounge whenever it's on - even one time for New Year's - it was too funny. He always asks for requests but then just plays the same songs each time (like "Careless Whisper" LOL) We've talked to him a few times online back and forth. Nice guy.

🎶Riding...riding in my RV...wherever I want to be...cuz I'm free in my RV... 🎶

I SO want to get an RV one day!

🎶Riding...riding in my RV...wherever I want to be...cuz I'm free in my RV... 🎶
I left a loop of that song on my wife's voicemail a couple of years ago. It drives her nuts.

Yes, I truly am "Evil".

I do like Robert's videos. I love road trips.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.