Adam The Woo #6 Use promo code LittleAdam to get a discount on Daphne's OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the hunch that Adam might be flying to Vegas to go celebrate his bestie Daphne's birthday (Daphne is already there per her social media). That might be why he won't film these next few days.

Reactions: 2
Instead of making dramatic proclamations and reversing them why not make some playlists of favorite vids and ask the stans to go watch them? I get he annoys the crap out of people with stuff he does but he is still nowhere near the pro grifter status of a lot of other vloggers.

He goes to St Pete for baseball games and doesn’t even talk about some of the cool stuff in the Tampa Bay Area. All the little “small town” areas in the St Pete area would make for great videos.

Reactions: 5
He goes to St Pete for baseball games and doesn’t even talk about some of the cool stuff in the Tampa Bay Area. All the little “small town” areas in the St Pete area would make for great videos.
Yep. So many neat places he could showcase in / around that area.

He could show John's Pass Village. He could talk to all the birds he wants at the small Seabird Sanctuary in Indian Shores (and it's free) and walk directly onto the beach. He could go to nearby Largo to the Fla Botanical Gardens and living history Heritage Village - all free (amazingly, for what is there!) - where he could walk around and show history, historical buildings, shipbuilding, blacksmithing, go and buy a Coke in a bottle inside the old general store, etc. not to mention exotic plants, waterways, talk to his animals.

He could go to Fort DeSoto and show all that...or over to Weedon Island and talk about the lone grave that sits off the main road in / out and its unique backstory. He could walk the trails and go to the nature / visitor's center (all free) of Weedon and talk to all the woodland creatures his heart desires. or Boyd Hill Nature Preserve.

He could visit Mazzaro's Italian market. He could go to any of the quirky shops in dwtwn St. Pete. (not to mention St. Pete's ridiculously great museums such as the James or the Dali - but we know that Woo's not necessarily cultured like that)

He could show off the new-ish St. Pete Pier and talk about it being the general location (with a great monument and placards to read) of the first commercial flight in the WORLD. He could film all the planes he wants taking off from the small Whitted airport right there. He could also talk about the purportedly haunted and historic public restrooms just down from the pier where, last time DH and were in the vicinity, DH got to witness a lovely homeless man washing his balls in the public sink. And I don't mean his basketballs. :ROFLMAO:

SO much Woo could be exploring in Fla, but I guess I'm a broken record at this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
last time DH and were in the vicinity, DH got to witness a lovely homeless man washing his balls in the public sink. And I don't mean his basketballs. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, what more could you want from a visit to an up and coming city?

lest we forget Gulfport and Dunedin! Both really cool small towns. Especially Gulfport

Reactions: 3
I just saw that Adam’s favorite Ray Brett Phillips was DFA’d by the team. Somewhere in Celebration, FL there are loud wails of a sad, sad Woo crying for his fallen baseball player.

• Haha
  • Wow
I just saw that Adam’s favorite Ray Brett Phillips was DFA’d by the team. Somewhere in Celebration, FL there are loud wails of a sad, sad Woo crying for his fallen baseball player.
I don't know Brett personally but everything I've read about the guy makes him seem like a saint. Everyone seems to love him. Unfortunately he's been so bad on the field this year that there was really nothing else the Rays could do with him. His highlights this year were times he pitched in garbage time and got drilled.

Honestly, what more could you want from a visit to an up and coming city?

lest we forget Gulfport and Dunedin! Both really cool small towns. Especially Gulfport
OMG. Love Dunedin. Strachan's is my fave. I love "air" (beer) at the brewery. Had a good meal at Crown & Bull last time we were there.
Also, love Tarpon Springs. Always have to hit up Limani.

He could do Caladesi or Honeymoon too.

But he'd never go to those places.

OMG. Love Dunedin. Strachan's is my fave. I love "air" (beer) at the brewery. Had a good meal at Crown & Bull last time we were there.
Also, love Tarpon Springs. Always have to hit up Limani.

He could do Caladesi or Honeymoon too.

But he'd never go to those places.

I am surprised he didn't go to Dunedin last year to see the Rays play the Jays when the Jays were using Dunedin as their home games at start of last year. ( i hope the wording makes sense).

I feel bad for the player, because that sucks, and there's always the chance his career could be over, but at the same time I had to laugh. The Woo has already posted at least 2 instagram stories about Brett Phillips. Dude has a major love affair for him.

Reactions: 1
I feel bad for the player, because that sucks, and there's always the chance his career could be over, but at the same time I had to laugh. The Woo has already posted at least 2 instagram stories about Brett Phillips. Dude has a major love affair for him.
Just saw the Orioles claimed Phillips, so he gets another shot. As harsh as it is, it was obviously a business decision for the Rays as a .147 average and a .225 on base % isn't going to play in the majors. Adam must be so sad that Brett is gone from TB for good now lol

I am surprised he didn't go to Dunedin last year to see the Rays play the Jays when the Jays were using Dunedin as their home games at start of last year. ( i hope the wording makes sense).
He really only got into baseball midway through 2021. It was the Angels first as Disneyland was still closed and when they did open they were running minimum capacity. He went to one game and then when he was back in Florida he went to Lids and bought a bunch of hats and it was like “Hey I’m a baseball fan now.” Then he switched to the Rays I think because going with Tampa Jay have him someone to hang out with. The Jays were in Buffalo by then.
There’s nothing saying he couldn’t trek around Florida during Spring Training and watch the Rays road games. It would at least put him in a few different places there. Most are within a 2-3 hour drive from Orlando depending on traffic.

Reactions: 6
Looks like we won’t have to endure Rays videos into playoff season at least . Those would be good days to take off filming if he likes baseball so much the metrics really aren’t favorable for it in viewership. Not sure how the players are getting the large salaries they are with attendance steadily down and tv viewership down.

Reactions: 1
Right on cue Adam's back with a signature walking & talking vlog discussing his "future plans" for the rest 2022... How many of these things do we think he's released in the last few years?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right on cue Adam's back with a signature walking & talking vlog discussing his "future plans" for the rest 2022... How many of these things do we think he's released in the last few years?
Adam's main points - he can barely take a day off, he's always thinking about what he's going to do next, he's totally unpredictable and you NEVER know what his plans will be, BUT also he wants to detail all of the things he'll be doing, which are all the same things he's done for years and years (Dragon Con, D23, SoCal for Halloween, Disney, and lately TB baseball) :rolleyes:

He's so predictable, that even his claims of unpredictability are predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.