Adam The Woo #6 Use promo code LittleAdam to get a discount on Daphne's OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a lot more patient with Adam than most here but jesus christ another Disney video? Surely there's something local he can go film to space these videos out.

Reactions: 5
I'm a lot more patient with Adam than most here but jesus christ another Disney video? Surely there's something local he can go film to space these videos out.
The Tampa Bay Rays are back home this weekend, and his friend Chris Provost is MCing Tampa Comic Con as well. Its likely he will finally take a quick break from Disney this weekend.

Reactions: 6
The Tampa Bay Rays are back home this weekend, and his friend Chris Provost is MCing Tampa Comic Con as well. Its likely he will finally take a quick break from Disney this weekend.
How many comic cons a week are there? Jesus a bunch should be called manchild cons

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Mr Woo really is a dimwit. Hypnotized by cheap Chinese crap simply because it has the name Disney slapped on it. No doubt he would spend every dime he has for an authentic turd personally deposited by Uncle Walt. Woo would talk to it, caress it and make it his best friend affectionately named old stinky

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just walked the woos celebration walking path tonight. Didn't spot any grifters but there was this lol guy!

You notice a lot of nice stuff when you're not living through a camera lense!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever seen the Woo in person ? I’ve seen him multiple times at Disney or at a con and when he isn’t talking to anyone he knows he looks so grumpy walking around. Man if I had his money and made a job of YouTubing instead of some regular 9-5 I wouldn’t be that grumpy but who knows.

Reactions: 4
What bothers you all more: the constant repeats of locations/subject, or how low effort it is?

Just wondering because everyone is harping on him doing too much Disney, but I wouldn't care at all if he put forth any effort. He literally makes videos in the laziest possible way. Films mundane things for far too long, films the same exact shots and activities over and over, "hold on let me zoom in... *wrrrr*" (just edit that part out!), surface level thinking out loud, talks about how much some random stuff he bought was while filming down at a plastic bag spinning in the wind (nobody is interested in the price of random junk or snacks), still uses an old outdated camera, absolutely no effort in composition or cinematography (which is odd considering how into film he is), shows photos on his broken screened phone, and I could go on and on.

I love Adam's videos when he actually tries, but it's like 1 out of 25 videos.

Reactions: 9
How many comic cons a week are there? Jesus a bunch should be called manchild cons
I guess that they are spaced out regionally so that locals to that region can attend?🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤔

Has anyone ever seen the Woo in person ? I’ve seen him multiple times at Disney or at a con and when he isn’t talking to anyone he knows he looks so grumpy walking around. Man if I had his money and made a job of YouTubing instead of some regular 9-5 I wouldn’t be that grumpy but who knows.
@beachlife007, I said hello to Woo in the Magic Kingdom on October 1, 2021, the start of the 50th Anniversary, and he was very approachable and personable! I am not a local. Of course that day was full of YouTubers and everyone else too!😜 A truly disappointing and disgusting MK day indeed!😡 Because Facts!😜

What bothers you all more: the constant repeats of locations/subject, or how low effort it is?

Just wondering because everyone is harping on him doing too much Disney, but I wouldn't care at all if he put forth any effort. He literally makes videos in the laziest possible way. Films mundane things for far too long, films the same exact shots and activities over and over, "hold on let me zoom in... *wrrrr*" (just edit that part out!), surface level thinking out loud, talks about how much some random stuff he bought was while filming down at a plastic bag spinning in the wind (nobody is interested in the price of random junk or snacks), still uses an old outdated camera, absolutely no effort in composition or cinematography (which is odd considering how into film he is), shows photos on his broken screened phone, and I could go on and on.

@buzzw3rd, absolutely. Indeed and agreed! 😉😜

Last edited:
Yes. I've told my story on here a couple times.
He ignored me in line while we were both waiting to go into the BTTF panel (with the original cast) at MegaCon in 2019.

We were side-by-side in the switchbacks, within an arm's distance of one another. I said (not screaming, not obnoxious, just in a casual tone and loud enough he could hear me), and smiled - "Hey! Adam the Woo!" and he looked directly at me (admittedly, with a sourpuss look on his face), then turned his back, pulled his phone out and put it to his ear, and pretended to be in conversation. :ROFLMAO: It looked so stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

And repeats the same drivel over and over again.

And repeats the same drivel over and over again.
Adam should've stayed in SoCal. At least with SoCal, there's a ton of countless subjects he can document and cover. In Central Florida, its just the theme parks and that's basically it (and he can't even cover Universal because of his ban).

Does anybody know how he got his Disney ban lifted? Did he hire a lawyer to do it? Wondering if he will try the same with Universal.

Does anybody know how he got his Disney ban lifted? Did he hire a lawyer to do it? Wondering if he will try the same with Universal.
A lawyer offered to handle it for him pro bono. I can’t remember the guy‘s name but I think he’s from South Florida.

Reactions: 3
Adam should've stayed in SoCal. At least with SoCal, there's a ton of countless subjects he can document and cover. In Central Florida, its just the theme parks and that's basically it (and he can't even cover Universal because of his ban).
There's actually a TON in Fla. he's not even scratched the surface of showcasing.

Backroads he's never been to, small towns he's never touched with a 10-foot pole, state parks or springs, historical sites, quirky old-time tourist-y stops, small off the beaten-path sites, etc.

DH and I drive all throughout Fla. as a regular hobby - seeing the sights and sounds of REAL Fla - not Mickey Mouse (and this is coming from a former CM and long-time [former] AP to ALL the parks).

He just prefers to stay in his friggin bubble of either Disney, or places that he's seen before.

If he can drive out west in his car for "80-day roadtrips" that exhaust him, he sure as hell could spend a few overnights traversing the state he now calls his place of residency again. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Heck, he can give us videos of 15th century Spanish history in Florida, something cool like that to switch it up.

But nope! Another baseball video!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.