Adam the Woo #3 Mid-Life Crisis: Join Me, Shall You?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he’s getting ready to hit the West Coast. He’s doing a lot of night stuff, like he did right before his lady friend came into town. Trying to minimize the jet lag.

Reactions: 3
He said he would be on the west coast by the end of the month. Didn’t say whether he was driving or flying.

Reactions: 1
Natalie posted on her twitter "Soon" and it's a pic of their feet, with Adam in his capris and weird tennis shoes, and her in a dress and combat boots. ROFL. These two. Well, at least we'll have some good stuff to chew on soon!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Natalie posted on her twitter "Soon" and it's a pic of their feet, with Adam in his capris and weird tennis shoes, and her in a dress and combat boots. ROFL. These two. Well, at least we'll have some good stuff to chew on soon!
That‘s his punk look. He doesn’t realize that what worked when you’re 20 doesn’t necessarily work when you’re pushing 50.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow. Her twitter is a trainwreck. Does she have a little book or something that she consults for all those catchy one-liners she posts all the time? :rolleyes:

Wow. Her twitter is a trainwreck. Does she have a little book or something that she consults for all those catchy one-liners she posts all the time? :rolleyes:
I dont look at it anymore bc the posts of her spitting/slobbering are too disgusting even for me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
That‘s his punk look. He doesn’t realize that what worked when you’re 20 doesn’t necessarily work when you’re pushing 50.
Quoting myself because I found this picture of Adam which proves my point. If he hadn’t gained so much weight I would swear those are the same shorts he still wears.

2AC8E835-8B95-4064-9515-51AE6B19C3DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So will he ?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So is Adam going to do anything besides Disney (and Nat) while he’s in CA? The only thing worse than Adam at Disney World is Adam at Disneyland. And the only thing worse than that is Adam at DL with BLAB.

• Wow
So is Adam going to do anything besides Disney (and Nat) while he’s in CA? The only thing worse than Adam at Disney World is Adam at Disneyland. And the only thing worse than that is Adam at DL with BLAB.
didnt think of that! I didnt start getting super into adam until last year and it was pretty short lived. i havent seen many of his DL vlogs

i think i remember that jackie SE came and visited him and i saw some of those

@CoolWhip that line you had about octogenarians in the last thread was so funny I screenshotted it, im obviously still thinking about it 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Procure piping hot beverages
make BLAB cackle
Best remove em
Talk to wildlife
There goeeeessssss the ......
Babble incessantly from the Orange Circle
Show random weird tit for extended periods of time
Wear weird hats
Wear the same shorts for days on end

The usual.

• Haha
5-0 5-0! Looks like that "other thread" is about to get locked down or maybe it will pass muster?

I'm in the "hopefully Adam does something interesting soon" camp. Haven't watched any of his new stuff in a week or two now.

5-0 5-0! Looks like that "other thread" is about to get locked down or maybe it will pass muster?

I'm in the "hopefully Adam does something interesting soon" camp. Haven't watched any of his new stuff in a week or two now.
just got moved is all so far 👍

If he's moving back to Cali, he's going to have to come back here for 50th anniv and D23 stuff. I wonder which DVC he'll stay at then...with his LaDy fRieNd ;)

just got moved is all so far 👍
I'm A-OK with the move!

We’re on thread three! Who knew Adam would
Keep us this interested for this long 🤣

I’m looking forward to seeing him on his beloved “So Cal”. This thread will be hopping

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.