Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, what was it about? I just went to look but they've expired.
He asked for recommendations on charities that were legit and where toys would go to kids. At first I assumed he meant he was donating toys, but I think he meant monetary donations where kids would get toys? Anyway, I didn't get screenshots, but then he proceeded to put up 4 stories after that with copies of notifications he got from each charity I guess he donated to - Salvation Army, and 3 others (can't remember their names, seemed like good ones). He blacked out some info. It was weird, like he wanted to show he donated money or something??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He asked for recommendations on charities that were legit and where toys would go to kids. At first I assumed he meant he was donating toys, but I think he meant monetary donations where kids would get toys? Anyway, I didn't get screenshots, but then he proceeded to put up 4 stories after that with copies of notifications he got from each charity I guess he donated to - Salvation Army, and 3 others (can't remember their names, seemed like good ones). He blacked out some info. It was weird, like he wanted to show he donated money or something??
I think one was Toys For Tots.

That's so strange. I mean, he's pushing 50. Why does he need to ask random people on IG of charities? Why can't he do his own due diligence here in the Central Fla area on local charities geared toward kids such as Mayor Demings' annual toy drive that has been widely advertised. Beyond that, why the hell post the friggin notifications? Who asked for those? No one. No one asked for confirmation he donated to charity. WTF?

Just donate, Adam. We don't need to see your receipts. Unless you're looking for a pat on the back?!??! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think he was doing it to shade BLAB (his former roomies). They're getting a lot of flack lately for claiming they donate, but not showing it, stating they do it off camera. They also kept saying they were going to do a donation to the California fires after the holidays (that they did a staycation during), but highly unlikely.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think he was doing it to shade BLAB (his former roomies). They're getting a lot of flack lately for claiming they donate, but not showing it, stating they do it off camera. They also kept saying they were going to do a donation to the California fires after the holidays (that they did a staycation during), but highly unlikely.
I get it, but that's still strange. Someone shouldn't donate just to show up / shade someone else. Someone should donate because they want to, and also not feel the need to advertise it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It just dawned on me this morning.

Is this the scooter he bought? THAT is probably the REAL reason why he felt the need to donate to charities providing toys for kids.

Cuz he just bought a $600 bleeping scooter. Looks bad on his part. All the money he's blowing on stupid tit.

1640267547718.png

ALSO - he DEFINITELY reads the comments and chooses what to be snarky about. :rolleyes:

1640267611899.png

It just dawned on me this morning.

Is this the scooter he bought? THAT is probably the REAL reason why he felt the need to donate to charities providing toys for kids.

Cuz he just bought a $600 bleeping scooter. Looks bad on his part. All the money he's blowing on stupid tit.

View attachment 940151

ALSO - he DEFINITELY reads the comments and chooses what to be snarky about. :rolleyes:

View attachment 940154
Don’t get it… He says in the video how much he paid for the scooter and how is correcting someone about your age, informing them your older “snarky”… I’m sure you have a point but as I stated I just don’t get it.

Don’t get it… He says in the video how much he paid for the scooter and how is correcting someone about your age, informing them your older “snarky”… I’m sure you have a point but as I stated I just don’t get it.
Adam, is that you? :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure you are familiar enough w/ his comments section that he picks and chooses who to engage with - and that includes offering a fair amount of snark here or there. It's obvious he picked that comment out because it called him out for purchasing a scooter (adult or otherwise); therefore, he needed to one-up the guy by correcting him with specifics.

And I can't believe I'm explaining myself to you, newbie. It's just my opinion. ;)

Shall I refer you to your comment from Saturday - "I’m here to add my opinion on vloggers who have gotten under my skin"

Same here.

Reactions: 1
You’re entitled to your opinion @2020planner, as I stated I knew you had a point but I couldn’t understand what it was. Now you’ve added some context to your post I can now see what you were getting at 😉

I watch YouTube on the big telly, and being a newb I cannot work out how to see comments, I can see comments when it’s a live stream but not on a recorded post… So I’m outta the loop on that 👍

Am I Adam? Am I feck! Far too auld, crabbit and cant stand theme parks for starters. Merry Chrimbo by the way, when it comes 🍺😄

• Haha
You’re entitled to your opinion @2020planner, as I stated I knew you had a point but I couldn’t understand what it was. Now you’ve added some context to your post I can now see what you were getting at 😉

I watch YouTube on the big telly, and being a newb I cannot work out how to see comments, I can see comments when it’s a live stream but not on a recorded post… So I’m outta the loop on that 👍

Am I Adam? Am I feck! Far too auld, crabbit and cant stand theme parks for starters. Merry Chrimbo by the way, when it comes 🍺😄
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I hear ya.

To clarify further for ya, anyone that reads on here for some time knows I'm a fan of Woo's and I LOVE his parents; I enjoy seeing them in the vlogs.

I've been watching him for quite a few years and loved his Route 66 stuff, his vlogs w/ Tom Wilson, basically just any Americana stuff and / or off-the-beaten-path stuff here in the Central Fla area that he showcases (as I'm a local).

What I haven't liked is that he seems to have changed in the last year - almost like a mid-life crisis as some of us have surmised - w/ flexxing that seems out of character to him, like his buying into DVC, telling us about his investments / buying Disney stock / what he's doing w/ his money, doing numerous vlogs re: "first class" air travel (with it in the title line, no less), etc. Opposite of the ol' "punk" Adam.

He also has contradicted himself a bunch. He's made a ton of these word salad, rambling, reflective vlogs but he'll say, for example, he's done w/ Disney for "x" number of time but then he'll turn around and make a Disney vlog. I think he made some proclamation in Aug about not doing Disney / theme parks until Halloween then turned around and made a vlog days later, and never stopped.

Or, more recently, that he's not bringing his phone to Disney anymore and he's just going to enjoy it while there and not vlog about it, but then couldn't resist uploading video of being evacuated from Big Thunder Mountain w/ the lights on.

I also thought it was strange when he was selling random stuff on IG (including broken cameras, mugs, etc.) and for people "to make an offer" while telling people "it's not about the money" but then also telling people the retail value he paid for them. If it's not about the money, just donate it or don't tell people the retail value.

Then buying a $500-600 scooter - a rather unnecessary mode of travel in Celebration, FL outside of joy rides - which is fine and his right...but then turns around and asks for charities to donate to? Then shows us the receipts?!? Why? Just donate. Don't tell us. Just seemed like he was doing that because he probably realized how it looked that a grown man just spent that much on a friggin scooter aka toy.

I guess the Adam of today just seems really strange to me now. 🤷‍♀️

Whew. I wrote a book. :ROFLMAO:

Merry Christmas to you too!🎄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It's not a deposition. It's not a Ken Burns documentary. It's just a dude rambling into a camera. Merry Christmas to all.

Those Disney investments don't seem so wise these days with stocks way down and movies bombing. And that Star Wars hotel is looking so bad it just might sink Disney. Perhaps that is why Mr Woo is selling broken cameras

Reactions: 4
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I hear ya.

To clarify further for ya, anyone that reads on here for some time knows I'm a fan of Woo's and I LOVE his parents; I enjoy seeing them in the vlogs.

I've been watching him for quite a few years and loved his Route 66 stuff, his vlogs w/ Tom Wilson, basically just any Americana stuff and / or off-the-beaten-path stuff here in the Central Fla area that he showcases (as I'm a local).

What I haven't liked is that he seems to have changed in the last year - almost like a mid-life crisis as some of us have surmised - w/ flexxing that seems out of character to him, like his buying into DVC, telling us about his investments / buying Disney stock / what he's doing w/ his money, doing numerous vlogs re: "first class" air travel (with it in the title line, no less), etc. Opposite of the ol' "punk" Adam.

He also has contradicted himself a bunch. He's made a ton of these word salad, rambling, reflective vlogs but he'll say, for example, he's done w/ Disney for "x" number of time but then he'll turn around and make a Disney vlog. I think he made some proclamation in Aug about not doing Disney / theme parks until Halloween then turned around and made a vlog days later, and never stopped.

Or, more recently, that he's not bringing his phone to Disney anymore and he's just going to enjoy it while there and not vlog about it, but then couldn't resist uploading video of being evacuated from Big Thunder Mountain w/ the lights on.

I also thought it was strange when he was selling random stuff on IG (including broken cameras, mugs, etc.) and for people "to make an offer" while telling people "it's not about the money" but then also telling people the retail value he paid for them. If it's not about the money, just donate it or don't tell people the retail value.

Then buying a $500-600 scooter - a rather unnecessary mode of travel in Celebration, FL outside of joy rides - which is fine and his right...but then turns around and asks for charities to donate to? Then shows us the receipts?!? Why? Just donate. Don't tell us. Just seemed like he was doing that because he probably realized how it looked that a grown man just spent that much on a friggin scooter aka toy.

I guess the Adam of today just seems really strange to me now. 🤷‍♀️

Whew. I wrote a book. :ROFLMAO:

Merry Christmas to you too!🎄
Love when new people join and start questioning what you post. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Those Disney investments don't seem so wise these days with stocks way down and movies bombing. And that Star Wars hotel is looking so bad it just might sink Disney. Perhaps that is why Mr Woo is selling broken cameras
aaaaaaannnd....he sold.
buy high, sell low, that's ...what... they.... say?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

With a name like the highlander and use of the word auld your def not American 😂

aaaaaaannnd....he sold.
buy high, sell low, that's ...what... they.... say?
He said he made a profit. But he also suggested he didn’t need the money right now. So if he only sold it just to cut ties with Disney, he will be selling his DVC next. Or maybe he already did sell it. I only watched until he was at the basketball court and then I lost interest and turned it off.

So, he is keeping DVC for now and booked Hilton Head in Jan. for 2 days.

Someone in the comments said they thought he said he wasn't doing anymore "Walk and Talks" and he said he had to update/answer questions on his DVC and stock. Therein lies the problem... he needs to stop feeling the need to explain everything he does and just do it. Then he wouldn't have to answer anything. None of us know his stock portfolio.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.