Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What????? Camo Dave passed away? OMG I was hooked on his videos for a couple of years. RIP.
I’m really sad about Dave. I popped in every so often to see what was going on just for him since I don’t care about nomads. He was such a character and so interactive with his audience.

He was so excited when Adam visited him. RIP

Reactions: 1
I miss Dabney. Happy New Year to Dabney, Mama the Woo, Daddy the Woo, and oh yeah, Adam. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Adam Starts his road trip in the am. Hoping for some interesting videos and triple hoping he doesn’t go to gatlinburg and hook up with JCB or YITS

I'm hoping he sticks more to eastern NC when he gets there. There's enough coverage of western NC/Mountains already. I also hope he goes to Savannah while he's staying in (or on his way to) Hilton Head.

Reactions: 4
Nope, YITS's livestreams are the absolute worst. All they do is say hi and sing happy birthday/anniversray for money. Is there a Carpetbagger thread on tattle? I can't find any

Nope, YITS's livestreams are the absolute worst. All they do is say hi and sing happy birthday/anniversray for money. Is there a Carpetbagger thread on tattle? I can't find any
I'd call them about even. Carpetbagger spends more time reading than he does talking on his lives. At least YITS is providing "entertainment" (I use that word loosely).

I'd call them about even. Carpetbagger spends more time reading than he does talking on his lives. At least YITS is providing "entertainment" (I use that word loosely).
The "entertainment" is laughing at them, not with them though. Total idiots

It was good to see ATW back on the road. He sure seemed happier and more into it than he has exhibited in a some time. Sure I wish he could have kept it to under 30 minutes at least, but still I was happy for him at least. It was more interesting than a lot of the repetitive content upload by a lot of other travel/Disney vloggers.

We a watched a bit of Promise Hope’s New Years Eve content and ”peace, love, and positively“ aside she doth protest too much that she was ok not being in a park for fireworks since Travis’s AP was blacked out. I think she was steamed that she was showing fireworks from far away and behind a tree.

Back to ATW. I would not be surprised that instead of a year on the road that if in six months he burns out and centers back in Florida or Anaheim. Regardless, I hope he puts out some nice content that he is happy to produce. I am actually a bit optimistic about Adam right now.

I really hope his new vlogging takes off and is interesting so I can post over here more and less on TTT thread. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Back to ATW. I would not be surprised that instead of a year on the road that if in six months he burns out and centers back in Florida or Anaheim. Regardless, I hope he puts out some nice content that he is happy to produce. I am actually a bit optimistic about Adam right now.
As much as it pains me to say this (even though I've not watch ATW and Carpetbagger in a while) that he needs to take a hint from Carpetbagger. ATW seems to stick to the southern part of the country, even in the summer. I feel that Adam limits himself to Tennessee and south (barring the Route 66 where he ended up in Chicago). He needs to start doing more of the actual East Coast, not just FL and GA) and the middle of the country (and not Gatlinburg and PF).

When he is in Florida and Anaheim, it is the same old ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. CA is a big state and there more to see than just Orange and LA county and SF. I know ATW and Jordan the Lion have different areas of vlogging. But Jordon the Lion managed to find alot of stuff to vlog in LA County that was not touristy stuff. Granted alot of it was old Hollywood. Which is not ATW thing. But if Jordon can make a whole career before he moved to the East Coast doing what he does. Adam just needs to reinvent himself and find stuff in LA area that is not the same old same old. I don't want to see another In and Out Burger review. I don't want another Griffith Park video. Carpetbagger does the same thing. If he does not have any content, he will go to Gatlinburg or PF or go to another Ripley's. As much as I LOVE Ripley's, even I get burnt out on the 50th Ripley's video of the year due Jacob being lazy and going to one to film "To see what's new."

Reactions: 2
I really hope his new vlogging takes off and is interesting so I can post over here more and less on TTT thread. 😂
OMG. Yes. There's a few over there who are annoying the tit out of me (I'm sure you can guess who ;) )

I really enjoyed the vlog from yesterday (haven't seen today's). I'm up in that area a lot and it's a great area. Hawthorne, Reddick, Island Grove (has a winery there too!), etc. I can't remember (don't feel like checking at the moment) if Adam ever went to Micanopy? Or Cross Creek? Those are so close (mere minutes) from where he was and have so much neat history.

I especially thought it was cool he met that guy who showed him the Fla / Ga line on the ground! Great detail in that. Who would have thought it'd be still right there = sorta hidden. So neat.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.