Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beginning to realize some of the "unwell" are way more into the Trackers than actual Tracker stans.

Adam shows 2.8 million views for his last 30 days on Social Blade so his new direction looks to be better for him but will see how his final December numbers look like.

Reactions: 5
So far on her IG stories today it’s just her and the kid which means Tim got to escape for a while🤣. I do find it odd she has not mentioned where he is because the other day when he was snorkeling she did mention that he was off snorkeling. Maybe he just told her to piss off and leave him alone for a while😆

Well I accidentally posted in the wrong forum sorry this is what happens when I have more than one tab open🙄 it won’t let me delete the post

Maybe moderator can delete this for me please

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
No Adam videos, so this place is dead. 😅
I think because his video's (the one I kinda watched in the past couple weeks when he went cross country) have been good. So people have no reason to complain!

Posting does not help either.

Beginning to realize some of the "unwell" are way more into the Trackers than actual Tracker stans.

Adam shows 2.8 million views for his last 30 days on Social Blade so his new direction looks to be better for him but will see how his final December numbers look like.
Yeah, there's a handful in particular on there lately who have ramped up their comments w/ way over-the-top (and ever-changing) names for TTT, utter nitpickiness, and know-it-all-ness galore (is that even a word? LOL).

Anyways. I watched Spooky Empire. I had no clue there was a Christmas convention too! How did I not know this!??! I enjoy these vlogs when he recaps the conventions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah, there's a handful in particular on there lately who have ramped up their comments w/ way over-the-top (and ever-changing) names for TTT, utter nitpickiness, and know-it-all-ness galore (is that even a word? LOL).

Anyways. I watched Spooky Empire. I had no clue there was a Christmas convention too! How did I not know this!??! I enjoy these vlogs when he recaps the conventions.
Yeah, dumpster fire has returned. 😂 I also find it interesting how much our favorite parody vlogger has been popping up lately on the board...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well with the play by play of her 'gram I don't even have to click on it.

I like Adam's convention videos I will watch his latest one today.

Reactions: 4

I admit I came up with Jenny12drinks after the cruise vlog.

I loved the idea of a Christmas spooky empire if I didn’t live so far away from Orlando I would love to have gone to that

I loved the idea of a Christmas spooky empire if I didn’t live so far away from Orlando I would love to have gone to that
No, I wasn't referring to you at all. ;) (I enjoy your posts :) )

• Heart
No, I wasn't referring to you at all. ;) (I enjoy your posts :) )
Oh ok cool I do try to stay away from the multiple name things but I literally could not resist it after her booze cruise🤣🤣

So what do we all think about Nat joining Adam on his road trips? Honestly I think she might be fun and she might lend a good element to it

Reactions: 3

I like that Adam is covering things that I have never heard or and probably won't experience living in Southern California. Also, that nickname was a good one.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.