Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, he is keeping DVC for now and booked Hilton Head in Jan. for 2 days.

Someone in the comments said they thought he said he wasn't doing anymore "Walk and Talks" and he said he had to update/answer questions on his DVC and stock. Therein lies the problem... he needs to stop feeling the need to explain everything he does and just do it. Then he wouldn't have to answer anything. None of us know his stock portfolio.
His walk and talk videos always have a lot of views. It’s easy money for him.

Reactions: 1
I made it to the end he said he paid off his DVC but wont' be using it to stay "on property". So that leaves Hilton Head, Vero Beach and Aulani I believe. Seems like he is doing fine financially.

It it would have made more sense to sell the DVC and keep the stock since that was higher. But he definitely seems like he's cutting Disney ties.

Maybe there's some DVC rule that you have to have it for a period of timr before you can sell?

He said he made a profit. But he also suggested he didn’t need the money right now. So if he only sold it just to cut ties with Disney, he will be selling his DVC next. Or maybe he already did sell it. I only watched until he was at the basketball court and then I lost interest and turned it off.
Why does he seem obsessed with constantly telling us / suggesting to us that he doesn't need the money lately / this past year?

There has to be some psychological / reverse-psychological reason or something for his constant focus on sharing that with us.

So, he is keeping DVC for now and booked Hilton Head in Jan. for 2 days.

Someone in the comments said they thought he said he wasn't doing anymore "Walk and Talks" and he said he had to update/answer questions on his DVC and stock. Therein lies the problem... he needs to stop feeling the need to explain everything he does and just do it. Then he wouldn't have to answer anything. None of us know his stock portfolio.
Exactly. And who exactly is asking him all these questions? Or where? He barely engages w/ anyone on social media beyond the YT channel. And even then, I never see 5,000 questions about DVC and stock from anyone?!?!

Reactions: 2
The best part was his 12 minute spiel of his new big project for the new year of connecting with fans or smaller creators, not when he's approaching an area but exactly when he is in an area, to better connect with the real Americana community which is clearly going to be contradicted and left in the graveyard by his third or fourth video.

I still can't get over the scooter, somebody needs to make a montage of all the shots of him scooting by in that stupid looking thing! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please translate this for me -

"no plans on returning" ?!?! Who says that when they go on road trip?!? So what's he doing after 7 weeks if he has no plans of returning? Falling off a flat earth? I don't get it. 🥴

Why does he always have to talk in word salads and / or add ridiculously unnecessary things?

Also - inTRESTing. That is all. :ROFLMAO:

1640821353084.png

"no plans on returning" ?!?! Who says that when they go on road trip?!? So what's he doing after 7 weeks if he has no plans of returning? Falling off a flat earth? I don't get it. 🥴

Why does he always have to talk in word salads and / or add ridiculously unnecessary things?

View attachment 949713
I think he means no plans on returning within that 7 week timeframe but he talks in circles so I can’t be certain.

:ROFLMAO: Yeah, I mean I know what he meant but I guess I was being facetious. :ROFLMAO:🥴o_O

My point was - WTF - if you're going on a roadtrip to GA, NC, SC, TN, WV, etc. why would we presume you'd be hightailing it regularly back to Fla repeatedly? Like back and forth. Enough to require the clarification of "no plans on returning" "unless an emergency." Like - no tit, Sherlock.

I dunno. It's the word salads that get me anymore these days. 🤷‍♀️

So, according to the good folks on the BLAB thread, they think Adam's video had direct shots at BLAB. Specifically in the late 8 minute mark. BLAB is suddenly pushing Patreon (I caught the tail end of their live tonight) and recently pushed their new merch site. Adam says in the late 8 min mark that he no longer feels the need to hawk himself with Patreon and merch. He also said he is backing off Disney and wants to get healthier, some possible veiled jabs at BLAB. Also, I saw something on the BLAB thread a few days ago that someone was spilling info on BLAB and Adam on Discord/Reddit that BLAB really did screw over Adam but not the way we thought. That apparently KT got herself into some conflict with the landlord or management and got busted and kicked out. Not sure if true, but super interesting. This person claimed they were definitely hiding from Adam when he drove to CA, by taking off to Malibu and then Vegas.

Reactions: 5
He’s gone from all in to all out on Disney in the last 6 months which I kind of understand as it’s being done to death by everyone else.

I do feel like I’m losing my patience with him as I personally don’t like the inconstitency.

I do think the changes like Genie+ started his no Disney trend.

He’s gone from all in to all out on Disney in the last 6 months which I kind of understand as it’s being done to death by everyone else.

I do feel like I’m losing my patience with him as I personally don’t like the inconstitency.
Yeah, my patience is wearing thin on these proclamations - or word salads - he makes, that he mostly backtracks on. Like - who cares? We don't need to see you walking and talking and saying things you'll contradict two videos later. If he wouldn't make the proclamations, no one would recognize the backtracking.

And the money talk. I don't want or need to know about your stocks, Adam. Not sure why you keep telling us it's not about the money, or how you're set with money. If it wasn't, then you'd shut up about it.

It's like a weird flex mixed with some need to tell the world that he's not an almost-50 loser still dressing like a 15-year-old. That he actually made "something of himself" with his channel, e.g. a decent living. And that's fine. But, I think he's made his point already.

I wish he'd just get back to doing vlogs and stop yapping about some of this stuff. 'Cuz based on the totality of the walk-and-talk vlogs over the last year, it really just gave vibes that he was going through some sort of mid-life crisis / meltdown of sorts. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6

I do feel like I’m losing my patience with him as I personally don’t like the inconsistency.

I lost my patience with Adam about two years ago. I will check in to see what he's done. The last full video I watched was when he was in SF with Natalie (the Height-Asbury one). That was, what? 5 months ago. I am not a huge Natalie fan, but if it was not for her. The video would have sucked. Even though the road trip stuff he's been putting out lately. Which I've not watched them (I do like to pause or shut the sound off), I do read the comments. People seem happier he's been doing his "old school" stuff. I rarely see Disney comments.

View attachment 949713
How much of the 7 weeks will just be in Gatlinburg/Pigeon forge rehashing the same old same tourist traps there? Dollywood, chair lifts to lookouts, mini golf, weird dark rides, Ripley's etc...hang on to your hats folks. It's definitely coming.

I do think the changes like Genie+ started his no Disney trend.
Genie plus and the magic key at Disneyland. Essentially a protest against Disney because it doesn't conform to his spur of the moment decision making philosophy. They have the gall to require advance planning when visiting the parks, and that just doesn't jive with him. I agree it is a pain in the ass for locals (myself included, I decided to hold off on getting one), but it could also eventually be changed, especially once we are past the covid era. Then again its Bob Chapek who has decided to triple down on monetizing anything possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.