Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nice to see that Adam has shaved and cleaned himself up he looks much better. I’m actually starting to get used to the baseball vlogs and it was nice that Tampa Jay had joined him. The loaded potato looked fantastic but I just don’t see how he can keep eating hotdogs I would be so tired of them
And he holds it up like it’s some kind of award.
454F1F85-E8D2-4168-9741-16451D746D50.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s nice to see that Adam has shaved and cleaned himself up he looks much better. I’m actually starting to get used to the baseball vlogs and it was nice that Tampa Jay had joined him. The loaded potato looked fantastic but I just don’t see how he can keep eating hotdogs I would be so tired of them
Yeah, he looks younger when he shaves the beard shorter. Almost takes 10 years off. Almost.

Reactions: 3
It just would have been great to see him invest in some $150 -$200k one bedroom condo by Disney World (that he could rent in the interim to cover the note) and knowing that he has a place to rest his head if he ever gets sick and has to get off the road for a while.
Exactly! We've even looked into that.

When COVID finally subsides and international travel is easier again, I'd like to see Adam do the 15-Day Trans-Siberian train ride from Beijing to Moscow. Or has he done that already?

I enjoyed this vlog. The Danny Torrance made me laugh and even “safe” to say, that’s where you put your valuables🤣 I love a good dad joke.
i’ve always wanted to stay at animal Kingdom with a savanna view so I get to kind of live vicariously through this. How long do you think it’ll be before Jen gets jealous and demands to stay here again🤔especially if this gets a lot of views.
Does anyone know how much 150 DVC points are?
That is a lot of bread to eat for one person. I want to try it though. Has anyone here ever had it?

I enjoyed this vlog. The Danny Torrance made me laugh and even “safe” to say, that’s where you put your valuables🤣 I love a good dad joke.
i’ve always wanted to stay at animal Kingdom with a savanna view so I get to kind of live vicariously through this. How long do you think it’ll be before Jen gets jealous and demands to stay here again🤔especially if this gets a lot of views.
Does anyone know how much 150 DVC points are?
That is a lot of bread to eat for one person. I want to try it though. Has anyone here ever had it?
He got forced into Riviera if I remember correctly, so I'm not sure if this is for that location or not, but.....

1629313627262.png

Reactions: 2
He got forced into Riviera if I remember correctly, so I'm not sure if this is for that location or not, but.....

View attachment 718845
Ok so I understand the DVC membership has resale value and can be used after the loan term is paid off.

But right now he is likely paying $427 a month for 150 points a year. That is $427*12= $5,124 divided by 150 equals $34.16 a point.

He said the room for 1 night was 18 points. So his stay equates to $614.88.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah. I think that's a lot for one person. I guess if it's the only thing you got it wouldn't be too bad.

I've had the bread service a few times and really enjoyed. I think if you have a broad palate you would like it more than some of these Disney vloggers that eat like 5 year olds. I've seen some of the vloggers complain about it, but they weren't adventurous eaters (i.e. something other than hamburger and hot dogs).

Reactions: 1
Ok so I understand the DVC membership has resale value and can be used after the loan term is paid off.

But right now he is likely paying $427 a month for 150 points a year. That is $427*12= $5,124 divided by 150 equals $34.16 a point.

He said the room for 1 night was 18 points. So his stay equates to $614.88.
$615 to stay a random weeknight at a resort with no company, and staying in your room/balcony for most of the day?

If we haven't seen enough signs of a crisis yet, this vlog I really felt the undertones. Wish we had a better idea what he's looking for but I feel strongly that it's not in Disney World. Love the parks and the resorts, but going so often kills the luster in his videos.

Reactions: 4
$615 to stay a random weeknight at a resort with no company, and staying in your room/balcony for most of the day?

If we haven't seen enough signs of a crisis yet, this vlog I really felt the undertones. Wish we had a better idea what he's looking for but I feel strongly that it's not in Disney World. Love the parks and the resorts, but going so often kills the luster in his videos.
Maybe he’s lonely and he’s ready for a life partner or he wants one but he doesn’t really know how to either have a successful relationship or maybe he doesn’t want a long term relationship I don’t know there’s something I think that he has depression honestly and he’s trying to throw money at it instead of getting real help he’s trying to find things to make him happy.

Yeah. I think that's a lot for one person. I guess if it's the only thing you got it wouldn't be too bad.

I've had the bread service a few times and really enjoyed. I think if you have a broad palate you would like it more than some of these Disney vloggers that eat like 5 year olds. I've seen some of the vloggers complain about it, but they weren't adventurous eaters (i.e. something other than hamburger and hot dogs).
I would love to try that I actually have an adventurous palate

Reactions: 3
Here's the outlaw part: Why call it bread service? Bread Service is unlimited bread that a restaurant gives you at the start of your meal before you even order drinks sometimes. This is $18 of five floppy Frisbees where one or two of the breads would be good, leaving three undesirable. I shutter to think how many of those little sauce cups Disney has in their back kitchen since they give you like 10 per order.

JUST CALL IT BREAD FFS! "Yes Hi! I'd like to have the bread please!" Drop the service stuff. If not, I got something you can service!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.