Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just see he uploaded Friday at MegaCon. I watched the first few seconds. I'll have to watch when I get back home. Heading out.

Though, if he was wearing the Jason mask the majority of the time, that'd explain how he'd go unnoticed by me, DH, and / or my brother! Arrggghh! šŸ¤£
You would've noticed the bad tattoos or the piping hot caffeinated beverage even if he had a mask on. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You would've noticed the bad tattoos or the piping hot caffeinated beverage even if he had a mask on. šŸ¤£
I know, right?

Problem is - I saw sooo many people with bad tattoos and piping hot caffeinated beverages... and masks. šŸ¤£

I've failed my Tattle peeps! šŸ˜­:coffee:šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kinda enjoyed the old Adam quirkiness that returned in the 3 MegaCon videos. He seemed to be enjoying himself. I was, too.
He did seem to be more like himself. While he loves Disney in theory, I donā€™t think itā€™s his wheelhouse and he seems to enjoy himself more when heā€™s not at Disney.

Reactions: 5
Back to the same video we get almost every year. Where he used to live, where he worked when he decided to do vlogging lifeā€¦ le sigh

Reactions: 5
what I donā€™t get is heā€™s talking about the fact that you only need 5% to live if you get rid of 95% of your bills and heā€™s talking about being careful with spending money and now heā€™s blowing it on stupid tit ā€¦Adam save up for retirement. I mean maybe he is saving up for retirement and I know itā€™s his money and he can spend the way he wants to (thankfully heā€™s not stupid enough to blow it on a $2000 sweater when heā€™s in Orlando) but he is being wasteful with some of his funds. If I had that kind of income and I donā€™t know what he makes but he makes a hell of a lot more than I do if I had his kind of income I would be very careful about spending and very mindful about where I was putting my money because the YouTube gravy train wonā€™t always be there. Shoot the YouTube gravy train has already hurt creators by cutting back what they get from ad revenue and such.
I just donā€™t want to see Adam be miserable in five more years down the road and regretting that he spent money on stupid tit and that he couldā€™ve done more into buying into his future ..and planning for the future is not buying DVC points

Reactions: 1
I was looking through Adam's viewcount numbers and surprisingly, his baseball videos are some of his best performing lately. Especially the most recent at the Angels games, getting over 300k. Most of his videos, even the return to Disneyland ones which you'd think would be popular, are all below 100k.

I think the YouTube gravy train has left the station for Adam's style of content. He'd be better off just making stuff he likes and caters to his diehards (even if some, like the baseball videos, bore the heck out of some people) and sock away the funds he gets. Instead of blowing it on DVC and living bicoastal just so he can get Disney content.

A little off topic, but his new sunglasses. - they are women's sunglasses aren't they?

Not that is matters - I don't give a crap if he likes wearing them - more power to him!

You know he is beating a dead horse with this talk about his last job but is this the first time he mentioned making only $10.50 an hour? Say what you want about the guy but he got out of a dead end job situation and made a way more interesting life for himself.

Reactions: 6
You know he is beating a dead horse with this talk about his last job but is this the first time he mentioned making only $10.50 an hour? Say what you want about the guy but he got out of a dead end job situation and made a way more interesting life for himself.
Not speaking on behalf of other people, but if I could quit my highly stressful sales job and travel around making videos - I would totally do it!

24 minutes and 17 seconds straight of Adam patting himself on the back. Well done.

Not speaking on behalf of other people, but if I could quit my highly stressful sales job and travel around making videos - I would totally do it!
My thoughts exactly. Hell, I live vicariously through Adam. I love his road trip videos.

I just donā€™t want to see Adam be miserable in five more years down the road and regretting that he spent money on stupid tit and that he couldā€™ve done more into buying into his future ..and planning for the future is not buying DVC points
Seems to me like Adam is rather careful with his finances. He obviously makes/saves enough to fund DVC, he's talked about buying stocks in the past ... guy seems a lot more level headed with cash than most people I know, and he clearly is willing to do without rather than put himself in debt.

Seems to me like Adam is rather careful with his finances. He obviously makes/saves enough to fund DVC, he's talked about buying stocks in the past ... guy seems a lot more level headed with cash than most people I know, and he clearly is willing to do without rather than put himself in debt.
Was that logic pre-Dependent Natalie? Since the San Fran trip, it seems the ā€œsoft hustlingā€ on the adult content has stopped for her. I wonder if Woo is now indirectly paying for her exclusivity.

Donā€™t get me wrong. I am absolutely rooting for Adam. It just would have been great to see him invest in some $150 -$200k one bedroom condo by Disney World (that he could rent in the interim to cover the note) and knowing that he has a place to rest his head if he ever gets sick and has to get off the road for a while.

Not to be Buzz Killington but do you think any of these Vloggers have health insurance?

Was that logic pre-Dependent Natalie? Since the San Fran trip, it seems the ā€œsoft hustlingā€ on the adult content has stopped for her. I wonder if Woo is now indirectly paying for her exclusivity.

Donā€™t get me wrong. I am absolutely rooting for Adam. It just would have been great to see him invest in some $150 -$200k one bedroom condo by Disney World (that he could rent in the interim to cover the note) and knowing that he has a place to rest his head if he ever gets sick and has to get off the road for a while.

Not to be Buzz Killington but do you think any of these Vloggers have health insurance?
The only one I know for certain are the Trackers because they bitched about it in a home vlog about how "hard" it was to understand everything, "hard" to figure out how / what to buy (it's not, use your head) and because they waited until the very last minute to buy it during open enrollment season (2020) and Tim was on the phone of hours ... blah blah blah... :rolleyes:

(oh, the horrors...cry me a river...welcome to adulthood...don't procrastinate)

Itā€™s nice to see that Adam has shaved and cleaned himself up he looks much better. Iā€™m actually starting to get used to the baseball vlogs and it was nice that Tampa Jay had joined him. The loaded potato looked fantastic but I just donā€™t see how he can keep eating hotdogs I would be so tired of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.