Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He bought a four day ticket and then said he may or may not be going back. Why buy a four day pass if you don’t plan on going more than one day? Also, if anyone is still keeping track, he ate two hotdogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did he buy a weekend pass then say he isn’t sure if he will come back the rest of the weekend? The Cosplay was nice but I was bored. Usually I like convention videos.

WHERE THE HELL IS SCOOBYTOOT

He bought a four day ticket and then said he may or may not be going back. Why buy a four day pass if you don’t plan on going more than one day? Also, if anyone is still keeping track, he ate two hotdogs.
Omg I didn’t pay attention to the hot dogs nice catch

Reactions: 1
They were Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs with Sauerkraut -is that like a triple word score? He mentioned that there
weren't any panels scheduled at the convention. I checked the on-line schedule and saw that many of scheduled
celebrities cancelled and they don't have any panels with celebrities. The ones that are there are doing autographs
and photo ops. I was there yesterday at the 20 minute mark!

Delivering my report from MegaCon...

We were there from about 1p.m. until 6:45p.m.

Didn't see one single vlogger. But did cross paths with several of the same people over and over again so you'd *think* I'd have seen a vlogger if they were there. (but who the hell knows)

It was held in the older part of the convention center, smaller than 2019's. You parked over on the north / south concourse side (the newer side), then you had to take a shuttle bus over to the older side.

It was cool; just not as good as 2019's events IMHO though.

I guess we'll see if Adam posts a vlog saying he went on Friday. 🤣

We may or may not go again tomorrow. Still undecided. I'll keep my eyes peeled for Adam if we go, or if we end up on Disney property.

Reactions: 5
Adam is totally a punk rocker. If you laugh at him for eating hotdogs he'll eat more and say f you. I'm famous. What is a stupid chatroom going to do to me. So he's tripled down. He Definitely definitely definitely reads this. It's obvious. So he's not a rockstar who doesn't care about public opinion. Hey Adam remember your diet last year where you never ate all day fat boy? Let's see if you can do it again. I actually really like you Adam. If you are reading this fat boy. Lay off the hotdogs. You looked great at 220 lbs. And Nathalie is hot. Good for you.
He'll definitely do the opposite of what people think is the "right" thing. When everyone was down on Natalie, he put her in all the videos, now that most don't care anymore, you'll see less of her. You say he's eating too many hot dogs, he'll eat more. He looked good with his weight loss, he'll get fatter than ever. He needs to watch his money, he'll spend it all. He needs to save his Disney Vaca points, he'll spend every one.

I think he needs a therapist. These are 2nd grader responses.

Reactions: 8
Just see he uploaded Friday at MegaCon. I watched the first few seconds. I'll have to watch when I get back home. Heading out.

Though, if he was wearing the Jason mask the majority of the time, that'd explain how he'd go unnoticed by me, DH, and / or my brother! Arrggghh! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just see he uploaded Friday at MegaCon. I watched the first few seconds. I'll have to watch when I get back home. Heading out.

Though, if he was wearing the Jason mask the majority of the time, that'd explain how he'd go unnoticed by me, DH, and / or my brother! Arrggghh! 🤣
How was MegaCon? I'd love to go someday. We have Comicpalooza here in Houston. I went to Dragon Con when I lived in Atlanta.

Maybe he's scared one of us would identify him so he put the mask on when more people were around! :ROFLMAO:

Enjoyed today's vlog, definitely giving me a convention itch!

It was held in the older part of the convention center, smaller than 2019's. You parked over on the north / south concourse side (the newer side), then you had to take a shuttle bus over to the older side.

We may or may not go again tomorrow. Still undecided. I'll keep my eyes peeled for Adam if we go, or if we end up on Disney property.
Glad to see what looks like a decent turn-out at least! Always love checking out some of the smaller booths in the expo halls, glad they could make it work at a smaller scale this year.

I usually go to PAX and MAGFest each year, probably not doing PAX this year to avoid flying but reminds me to try to share some excitement on social channels for anything that looks cool!

I really liked today's vlog. I'm sad that I'm missing MegaCon this year, so it's cool to see it in vlog form at least.

I liked that Adam picked a theme for the day and the balloon stuff was funny. He killed the joke, but was aware of it.

And no hot dogs or food for that matter.

I'm not sure why vloggers think we care what they eat every single meal.

Reactions: 3
Anyone see the SE vlog today?! I want to go in that Halloween store BAD! It looks so cool! I’ve never been to IoA and that store alone makes me want to buy a ticket

Reactions: 3
Delivering my report from MegaCon...

We were there from about 1p.m. until 6:45p.m.

Didn't see one single vlogger. But did cross paths with several of the same people over and over again so you'd *think* I'd have seen a vlogger if they were there. (but who the hell knows)

Sounds like I made a good choice by not dropping $130 for us to go today. I’m holding out for Spooky Empire.

How was MegaCon? I'd love to go someday. We have Comicpalooza here in Houston. I went to Dragon Con when I lived in Atlanta.

It was great. Not as good as 2019's IMHO because I liked it being in the newer, larger space in the N/S concourse area but it was still cool to be there! I'm 100% glad we went. Lots of people there. I'd say 95% mask compliance by attendees and I don't think I, personally, saw any exhibitors without them. Lots of hand sanitizer stations. Lots of creative cosplay. Everyone friendly as usual and all very well-organized by the event people. I didn't see a couple exhibitors I remembered I liked from 2019 but I still ended up spending almost $150 on new t-shirts and a few other little things, which was better than 2019 when I spent almost $300. 🤣

Definitely if you have a chance to go, I'd 100% recommend! Try Friday or Saturday...or even Thurs. looked OK in Adam's vlog. I wouldn't go Sunday (unless you have the 4-day) because it's still a good chunk of change to get in, and a lot of the really good merch, etc. is already picked over.
Next year, we may get the 4-day pass.

Sounds like I made a good choice by not dropping $130 for us to go today. I’m holding out for Spooky Empire.
Yeah, we wanna go to Spooky Empire too!

But hope that my recap didn't dissuade you! LOL It was a good time. Hopefully next year will be back to normal on all levels and back to the bigger, newer N/S concourse, etc. We parked over there for $10 but had to take a free shuttle bus (pretty nice, A/C, soft seats, good condition LOL) over to the W concourse. I liked it better in 2019 when you parked in N and walked right in the N concourse.

Still, glad we went! Can't miss it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Kinda enjoyed the old Adam quirkiness that returned in the 3 MegaCon videos. He seemed to be enjoying himself. I was, too.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.