Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Daily Woo videos for almost a week now. How strange.
He posted to his fb page saying he took a week off, felt great, and something unexpected happened, announcement is coming. Unexpected trip to CA. BLAB did a vid saying they moved, so maybe Adam dropped his apt?? He says heavy traveling and new things coming.

Reactions: 8
He posted to his fb page saying he took a week off, felt great, and something unexpected happened, announcement is coming. Unexpected trip to CA. BLAB did a vid saying they moved, so maybe Adam dropped his apt?? He says heavy traveling and new things coming.
yeah I saw his post on FB last night and assumed it had something to do with BLAB and the apt.

Here’s the post:

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Based on last year, I think his lease does end around this time...maybe December or January? It would make sense if he dropped that CA apartment based on him previously stating he wants to spend time with family. Having a place on both coasts seemed excessive, especially for Adam. Now when will we get a video stating he sold his DVC and got rid of his Disney stocks? 😆

Wow look how skinny he was a year ago.
He looked phenomenal after the dieting and biking at the height of the pandemic. I think once the theme parks reopened and he started attending the ballgames, the junk food habit kicked back in and unfortunately like any of us knows, that weight comes back so fast once you've finally lost it.

Reactions: 3
He looked phenomenal after the dieting and biking at the height of the pandemic. I think once the theme parks reopened and he started attending the ballgames, the junk food habit kicked back in and unfortunately like any of us knows, that weight comes back so fast once you've finally lost it.
yeah he looked great and you could tell he felt so much more confident in his own skin. The hotel tour he was even showing himself with no shirt on.

He’s not a bad looking guy. If he lost the weight and kept his hair and beard up and got some adult clothes he’d probably be beating the ladies away. No ex wife or kids. The job might be a big negative to some.

Reactions: 4
He’s not a bad looking guy. If he lost the weight and kept his hair and beard up and got some adult clothes he’d probably be beating the ladies away. No ex wife or kids. The job might be a big negative to some.

Beards don't bother me. His is OK considering others I've seen. He is a good looking guy. As far as his clothes, while I can sorta over look it. Bands like Blink-182 (hardly call them punk, but he likes them) have not looked like the way he dresses, since, well the 90's.

I agree that his job is a turn off. Even when he had a real job, it was retail and not as a manager. So he would have to start at the bottom again.

His beard is fine if he keeps it trimmed up. He’s got a head full of hair, blue eyes. Take out the tongue piercing though.

After reading his FB post, I'm looking forward to his future work. A return to the "aw, sh*t, son" videos may be coming soon, and I look forward to that style again: pure Adam! I wish him well!

Did they bail on Adam (BLAB or BLOB as I like to call them) or did Adam bail on them or was it somehow mutual? I just had the thought could he just shack up with Natalie when he wants to visit LA for a bit? Or is she still living at home? Lol.

Reactions: 1
Did they bail on Adam (BLAB or BLOB as I like to call them) or did Adam bail on them or was it somehow mutual? I just had the thought could he just shack up with Natalie when he wants to visit LA for a bit? Or is she still living at home? Lol.
I would wager she still lives at home.

"DAD!!!!!! I told you to KNOCK!!!!"
Hi, first time poster from reddit, (have a lot of past reading to catch up on here it seems )

i remember someone posting a photo of her and her roommate from her ig stories before this past Orlando trip on there (reddit) it’s a blonde guy around her age looks like

was scrolling to post here but cannot find it now. maybe someone else has a screenshot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.