Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t we just accept his decision? Maybe he’s bored, tired, he’s eating crap, maybe he’s going to take some time to get healthy. For those of us who don’t vlog our lives, nobody speculates when they don’t see us for a few days/weeks. I hope he enjoys his little sabbatical, with family and real friends, and starts his new year with some fresh ideas for both his channel and his life.

Reactions: 8
I agree with most here... I could never see another Disney video from Adam and be perfectly ok with that... His other content is much more entertaining, seeing as how there are plenty of Disney vloggers to be had already...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t we just accept his decision? Maybe he’s bored, tired, he’s eating crap, maybe he’s going to take some time to get healthy. For those of us who don’t vlog our lives, nobody speculates when they don’t see us for a few days/weeks. I hope he enjoys his little sabbatical, with family and real friends, and starts his new year with some fresh ideas for both his channel and his life.
I think we care about it because we like him.

Reactions: 10
I think we care about it because we like him.
I agree.

And I totally get @Lambyo's point too. While I wondered about his mom (just because we hadn't really seen her since the Gaylord Palms overnight stay), I concur that sometimes the theories can go from zero to the "sky is falling" real fast.

I guess we're all guilty of that from time to time on these threads, no matter who we're talking about. 🤣

I still personally believe he's going thru a bit of a midlife crisis (w/ nothing major health-related outside of needing to lose some weight).
Seemed to start slightly before the trip with Dad.

Reactions: 3
I understand the concept of starting fresh on January first but I feel like he always ends up doing this, starting major road trips in the dead of winter, going back to the RV days, which leaves you with having to deal with crappy weather, or even if the weather isn't 'bad' the national landscape in a lot of places, especially on the backroads of America just ends up looking crappy, gray, wet, dreary etc. Also, far less daylight to be able to record things after hours of driving, and generally a lot more things closed, or open fewer hours. Seems it would make for better travels to wait until Spring, but then again I suppose when you swear off disney, there's no more baseball, and you need videos to make a living you have to produce something. Let's just hope he learned some sort of lesson about preparation after the Texas ice storm debacle.

Reactions: 1
I understand the concept of starting fresh on January first but I feel like he always ends up doing this, starting major road trips in the dead of winter, going back to the RV days, which leaves you with having to deal with crappy weather, or even if the weather isn't 'bad' the national landscape in a lot of places, especially on the backroads of America just ends up looking crappy, gray, wet, dreary etc. Also, far less daylight to be able to record things after hours of driving, and generally a lot more things closed, or open fewer hours. Seems it would make for better travels to wait until Spring, but then again I suppose when you swear off disney, there's no more baseball, and you need videos to make a living you have to produce something. Let's just hope he learned some sort of lesson about preparation after the Texas ice storm debacle.
He could do what Jordon the Lion does. Research stuff and see what is open. Since Adam does not have a set schedule (Monday - Friday 9-5 job) to hold him down. Jordon just went to a place that was only open on Tuesday/Thursday 1-4pm. Adam could do the same thing. Since the Southern part of the US tends to still have better weather in Dec-March/April. He can find plenty of places that are offbeat that are open. He could go to the Southern part of FL and see what is there. IE, check out the less touristy Key's (if he does go to The Keys, it will be the touristy Key West).

Maybe he should go back to van-life. He truly seemed happy doing that. There are a lot of youtubers that are living out of sprinter vans that are set up like tiny homes. I hope whatever he decides, it makes him happy. He's just really 'off' lately.

He’s a punk rock rebel dammit.

Maybe he should go back to van-life. He truly seemed happy doing that. There are a lot of youtubers that are living out of sprinter vans that are set up like tiny homes. I hope whatever he decides, it makes him happy. He's just really 'off' lately.
Large Marge Adam was my favorite. Every day I’d get my coffee and look forward to seeing where he ended up.

Reactions: 4
He’s a punk rock rebel dammit.

Large Marge Adam was my favorite. Every day I’d get my coffee and look forward to seeing where he ended up.
Yep, definitely a rebel whenever inclement weather is afoot, as opposed to appropriate footwear and waterproof/winter coats he dons the chuck taylors or vans and a regular hoodie sweatshirt.

• Haha
Dude could be buying a pretty good house with all the money he is wasting in rent on 2 coasts and the Disney time share

Dude could be buying a pretty good house with all the money he is wasting in rent on 2 coasts and the Disney time share
Yeah, or even a condo here in Central Fla. That way, he'd be closer to his family and the theme parks (for use of his well-discussed DVC membership). He could still fly out to Calif. whenever he wanted. Doesn't BLAB stay in his apartment when he's in Fla?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, or even a condo here in Central Fla. That way, he'd be closer to his family and the theme parks (for use of his well-discussed DVC membership). He could still fly out to Calif. whenever he wanted. Doesn't BLAB stay in his apartment when he's in Fla?
Yes, they do

I agree.

And I totally get @Lambyo's point too. While I wondered about his mom (just because we hadn't really seen her since the Gaylord Palms overnight stay), I concur that sometimes the theories can go from zero to the "sky is falling" real fast.

I guess we're all guilty of that from time to time on these threads, no matter who we're talking about. 🤣

I still personally believe he's going thru a bit of a midlife crisis (w/ nothing major health-related outside of needing to lose some weight).
Seemed to start slightly before the trip with Dad.
So is this year’s “I’m not shooting at disney anymore”
Video better than last years? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So is this year’s “I’m not shooting at disney anymore”
Video better than last years? 😉
Missed ya Scoob! I think it was better than last year's but almost felt some deja vu so I may have mixed em up.

What are the odds that Adam drove up to catch the Braves parade? He has a HAT so he's a fan!

• Heart
Missed ya Scoob! I think it was better than last year's but almost felt some deja vu so I may have mixed em up.

What are the odds that Adam drove up to catch the Braves parade? He has a HAT so he's a fan!
I missed you guys too!!! What’s news? Is he still with the girlfriend? Why are 75% of his videos baseball games?

I actually wouldn't mind SOME Disney content ... just not the endless riding the same rides and attending media events stuff. I think I'd like to see him do an indepth stroll around the Boardwalk or something, just to see his somewhat quirky take on stupid little things. Ah well ... his channel - as long as he's doing what he wants, it's probably going to be interesting. He kind of got me into watching Disney Vloggers with his vid around the old abandoned old China Theme Park off Hwy192. We used to rent houses in that area and always joked about what that place was - I saw his vid, watched it out of curiosity and was hooked.

I missed you guys too!!! What’s news? Is he still with the girlfriend? Why are 75% of his videos baseball games?
A combination of a lot of factors, I think his craving for hot dogs plays a solid role in it but also he's having writer's block with making new compelling content at the parks and with baseball games there was more playoff and world series excitement building into it. He'll figure out some way to fit in some more baseball vlogs ahead of spring training, my guess is a stadium tour or something.

Nice to see you Scoob! I also liked the large Marge Adam but I think maybe the RV thing wasn’t for him because of emptying the black and gray tanks but he did a lot of sleeping in Walmart parking lots in yeah that’s a way to do things for free but it’s also more of a dangerous situation and then he had to deal with fans coming up to his RV and I don’t blame them for not being keen on that. It would’ve been really nice if he would’ve taken Marge into some national parks I would love to see Adam the woos version of seeing the Grand Canyon or Yosemite or stuff like that I know it’s not as quirky for him but there are tourist trap areas that would be fun that he could do. There’s plenty of old west ghost towns and stuff that he could do I just feel like the large Marge thing was a missed opportunity for sure. He could’ve even brought a Disney element into it he could’ve gone out and shot the backdrop that was the inspiration for cars and cars land .
I would love to have an RV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.