Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of impressed that everyone here isn't jumping all over him for dialing back his Disney visits. Say what you want about the guy, but he clearly isn't motivated by the almighty dollar ... he likes doing his weird, one of a kind tit and it works for him. So bravo. And he's got his head screwed on pretty straight if he realizes that prioritizing spending some time with the folks is more important than bouncing coast to coast to ride the same rides over and over again. That's the most real stuff I've seen a Disney vlogger talk about in quite a while.
I don't know why we'd be jumping all over him for dialing back the Disney stuff??? Have you followed this thread for awhile? 🤣

The majority of us are FOR him dialing back the Disney stuff. Cuz we know that's not what his channel started with. Many of us prefer the backroads stuff, the Mom and Dad stuff, the quirky place stuff - and we've agreed w/ his decision to stop the Disney stuff. Don't need to see him ride BTMRR for the umpteenth time. Cuz he didn't start as a "Disney vlogger."

Very bizarre … she basically said he was bad and a fake and now she’s with him? Neither really look happy like they are faking with each other
Honestly, I wouldn't believe anything she tweets. At one point, you could tell she was trolling some of the folks who were freaking out over their rElaTioNshIp. I think she is desperate for attention - any attention - and just says things. Whatever she says, she probably walks back when she talks w/ Woo (if he even sees the tweets)

Reactions: 2
I just assumed she was making stuff up or talking about one of her other sugar daddies. It is really weird Adam fans would harass her but I think all vloggers wind up having some crappy followers.

Reactions: 4
I just assumed she was making stuff up or talking about one of her other sugar daddies. It is really weird Adam fans would harass her but I think all vloggers wind up having some crappy followers.
I actually like her. Woo is a different person around her. Not completely different. He ups his game a bit when she's around.

Reactions: 6
Natalie and Adam's friendship sound like one of those on and off things which sound like a headache to me.

Yeah what a nice person. She talks tit about him behind his back. Maybe rightfully so and yeah we do the same but we're not his so called "bestie" of 10 years.

Reactions: 1
Any format? What happened to 1-2 times a month?
That’s why I posted that because he’s changed what he said I really think that there’s something bad going on with his family healthwise and maybe he just doesn’t feel like faking the Disney enthusiasm right now

Reactions: 3
Disney was my least favorite subject of his content. I'm actually looking forward to his road trips.

Disney was my least favorite subject of his content. I'm actually looking forward to his road trips.
Agreed. I want this guy to succeed. As quirky as he might be he does a great job with the non-Disney, non-baseball game content. This is a great sign for his channel, I hope he sticks to it and I sincerely hope he and his family are healthy.

Reactions: 8
That’s why I posted that because he’s changed what he said I really think that there’s something bad going on with his family healthwise and maybe he just doesn’t feel like faking the Disney enthusiasm right now
I wondered about this but Mom seemed fine in her vlog to Georgia. They were going to visit her sister and husband in Atlanta (Adam's aunt and uncle) and they said that his dad was "holding down the fort" down here.

I hope all is well. It seemed to be. I love his parents!

I wondered about this but Mom seemed fine in her vlog to Georgia. They were going to visit her sister and husband in Atlanta (Adam's aunt and uncle) and they said that his dad was "holding down the fort" down here.

I hope all is well. It seemed to be. I love his parents!
Well that’s why I was wondering if it was something with his dad but maybe it’s something with Adam I mean he does eat like absolute garbage and it does catch up with you. I hope that’s not the case and I hope all is well honestly I do like Adam.
Heck it might not be health issues at all maybe he’s realize that he was spending like crazy and he needs to regroup and regather about what he’s doing with his finances

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well that’s why I was wondering if it was something with his dad but maybe it’s something with Adam I mean he does eat like absolute garbage and it does catch up with you. I hope that’s not the case and I hope all is well honestly I do like Adam.
Heck it might not be health issues at all maybe he’s realize that he was spending like crazy and he needs to regroup and regather about what he’s doing with his finances
I hadn't thought about being Adam that is sick. I hate that anyone in his family is having health issues.

He's made these "I'm not going to film Disney parks" announcements before, and ended up before long filming at a Disney park. I guess we'll see if this one will stick.

I’m wondering if Adam is sick too. Does he have grandparents living? That statement seemed sort of final.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.