Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he’s so stuffed that he tosses the last burger back into the bag - but then takes it back out and eats it. And complains it doesn’t taste as good because he’s so full.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
And he’s so stuffed that he tosses the last burger back into the bag - but then takes it back out and eats it. And complains it doesn’t taste as good because he’s so full.
Yeah that was ridiculous. I seriously felt nauseous when he showed the receipt with all the food he ordered. It’s depressing watching him gorge on food and alone.

Reactions: 3
Yes! It was so sad. I've been watching some of his older stuff lately and it's shocking how the passion has been ripped from Adam.

I don't mind his new stuff, sometimes it's helpful to get to sleep. I think I may skip the ones where he's stuffing himself with food. It's about as bad as watching PMM slowly (or not so slowly) kill himself with food.

Reactions: 2
i can confirm… ran into him (and damn near every other West and East coast vloggers) for opening day of Flower & Garden this past March… said “Yo Adam what’s up?!” And he quietly muttered “how’s it going” with his head down like a shy school boy… he was hanging with BLAB and a couple other West Coasters…

Spotted Nate and Jackie in the Showplace Pavilion… Then TTT hiding in a corner outside of the pavilion away from the masses…
If he was with BLAB, wouldn't be surprised if he was just trying to save himself embarrassment of Katie butting in trying to take over the conversation.

And yeah, today's vlog I feel like I saw a few glimpses of regret in his expression. Disappointment in the food turning into disappointment in the video he made.

Wouldn't mind seeing him vlog at other restaurants and maybe some local small businesses but only if he's feeling at least some excitement towards them. He made one video about a small theater reopening a few months ago but it was a boring waste of time. Compare that to the San Francisco vlogs where Natalie's knowledge made him a lot more interested in the city.

Bring Dabney back!

Reactions: 4
If he was with BLAB, wouldn't be surprised if he was just trying to save himself embarrassment of Katie butting in trying to take over the conversation.
Kinda OT - and I think I mentioned this before (but can't remember which thread) but I DH and I saw BLAB at Mardi Gras (Universal Orlando) pre-COVID.

They were coming out of the Tribute Store and we were over by Fallon at one of the booths eating. Katie had a boa on that she obvs just purchased and they were with those two guys they always hang out with.

OMG. You'd have thought they just walked out of a funeral. Glum. Non-talkative. They walked over to the booth to check the menu out. Katie looked over at me and we locked eyes. She's shorter than I thought she was. No one was really talking to each other.

Then the four of them walked over to one of the floats in front of the Tribute Store and it was like - SHOWTIME! - Spencer spun around with the camera on him, eyes lit up, hamming it up to the camera in front of the float, she started getting all animated, the TMs on stilts in front of the float were throwing beads at them, and then just like that - it was over! They got their shot. They all looked glum again and started walking on.

I'm not even exaggerating one bit when I say it was like a bleeping light switch that someone turned on and then turned off again.

Insane, these stupid ass vloggers. All fakes. 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That's a great first hand account. I'm curious about how Michael Kay is off camera. In his Boo Bash cringe fest he mentions that he was dancing with a CM. He also says her name. So maybe he did it off camera just to be able to retell the story on camera.

These vloggers make me question everything they do. All fakes and grifters for sure.

Reactions: 4
Kinda OT - and I think I mentioned this before (but can't remember which thread) but I DH and I saw BLAB at Mardi Gras (Universal Orlando) pre-COVID.

They were coming out of the Tribute Store and we were over by Fallon at one of the booths eating. Katie had a boa on that she obvs just purchased and they were with those two guys they always hang out with.

OMG. You'd have thought they just walked out of a funeral. Glum. Non-talkative. They walked over to the booth to check the menu out. Katie looked over at me and we locked eyes. She's shorter than I thought she was. No one was really talking to each other.

Then the four of them walked over to one of the floats in front of the Tribute Store and it was like - SHOWTIME! - Spencer spun around with the camera on him, eyes lit up, hamming it up to the camera in front of the float, she started getting all animated, the TMs on stilts in front of the float were throwing beads at them, and then just like that - it was over! They got their shot. They all looked glum again and started walking on.

I'm not even exaggerating one bit when I say it was like a bleeping light switch that someone turned on and then turned off again.

See stuff like that just proves that these people have lost the passion and the thrill and they’re just doing it to keep the Cash flowing

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed Adam and Micah in the vlog today. I was amazed at how Micah remembered specifics about a couple of adams old vlogs. It’s nice when Adam has a friend to hang with and I’m always for peeking in abandoned windows even with recently abandoned :)
Loved the old mini golf course

I enjoyed Adam and Micah in the vlog today. I was amazed at how Micah remembered specifics about a couple of adams old vlogs. It’s nice when Adam has a friend to hang with and I’m always for peeking in abandoned windows even with recently abandoned :)
I subscribed to Micah's channel today because of that video.

Reactions: 1
I really like Micah. Seems like a regular dude, but really witty and knowledgeable. He brings Adam back to Earth a lot. That center they were in was a family favorite of ours - so many times at that Sweet Tomatoes during our Disney trips. Never went to that mini golf place but wanted to.

Actually super jealous of Adam in today’s vlog I would love to be at Disney when it was basically empty. I’m already thinking about canceling my paid for vacation because there’s too many people down there, it would be a dream come true to go to Disney and be able to walk on pretty much whatever. I can’t stand people in my space I wish they would bring back social distancing at Disney I would feel better

Actually super jealous of Adam in today’s vlog I would love to be at Disney when it was basically empty. I’m already thinking about canceling my paid for vacation because there’s too many people down there, it would be a dream come true to go to Disney and be able to walk on pretty much whatever. I can’t stand people in my space I wish they would bring back social distancing at Disney I would feel better
Same here. I wish I was there. We have two weeks planned starting Thanksgiving weekend. I don't see it happening now. Too many cooties.

It was a good video today. A big thumbs up!

After watching Adam in an empty park, I felt compelled to make a reservation at Magic Kingdom for Wednesday. 🏰

I lost my sunglasses a few weeks ago so the 🔥's too bright for me to handle atm. Just a glimpse of their wonky-eyed thumbnails gets enough cringe from me for now. They've gotton onto my so-delusional-it's-entertaining side of the spectrum too, a combo of that and how there's so many other vloggers that are so desperate to cling onto their sense of entitlement right now with cruises, the genie, boo bash pricing - I have more fun throwing shade onto those fires!

One final day of the month - how many more dogs can Adam squeeze in!? 🌭

Last edited:
I was supposed to be there for ten nights, ending in a few days. I rented DVC points so lost that money (not complaining - I knew what I got myself into and got a great deal at AKL Jambo for part of the stay). I just didn't feel comfortable flying from CA and being there right now and some things happened to solidify my choice. I don't regret it, but the parks are so empty this week. Between covid, kids in school, and everyone waiting for the 50th to kick off, this sure was the time to go if you could.

I subscribed to Micah's channel today because of that video.
Micah is good people. Entertaining content, not that awkward, and in a healthy relationship.
I really like Micah. Seems like a regular dude, but really witty and knowledgeable. He brings Adam back to Earth a lot.
i met micah once at epcot in the old mousegear. he was filming some merch, so i waited until he was done and put his camera down. walked up and said hello, that i liked his channel and his videos. all i got was one word, a very unenthusiastic “thanks”. turned his back to me and walked away, went over to another merch rack and started filming again. i walked back to my fiance and said “what an ass”, and never watched his videos again.

on the contrary, ive met adam the woo quite a few times, always by himself. he remembers me now, always stops and talks to me for a few, and thanks me for watching his channel. albeit a bit awkward, hes always a very nice and appreciative gentleman to me.

michael kay is like a light switch. off camera hes very chill, quiet, says thank you and is appreciative, will chat for a few. but definitely not his overly enthusiastic portrayal on youtube.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.