Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i met micah once at epcot in the old mousegear. he was filming some merch, so i waited until he was done and put his camera down. walked up and said hello, that i liked his channel and his videos. all i got was one word, a very unenthusiastic “thanks”. turned his back to me and walked away, went over to another merch rack and started filming again. i walked back to my fiance and said “what an ass”, and never watched his videos again.

on the contrary, ive met adam the woo quite a few times, always by himself. he remembers me now, always stops and talks to me for a few, and thanks me for watching his channel. albeit a bit awkward, hes always a very nice and appreciative gentleman to me.

michael kay is like a light switch. off camera hes very chill, quiet, says thank you and is appreciative, will chat for a few. but definitely not his overly enthusiastic portrayal on youtube.
These FLOGGERS are earning coin due to their subscribers. They should treat everyone with respect (even if they are having a tit day). I don't watch Micah, but based on the above, will definitely not watch him.

Reactions: 3
These FLOGGERS are earning coin due to their subscribers. They should treat everyone with respect (even if they are having a tit day). I don't watch Micah, but based on the above, will definitely not watch him.
Based on one story from someone here? We have heard stories here that Adam was an ass, or said nothing and was awkward. Pretty much exactly what this person said of Micah. I take it all with a grain of salt. Depends on what's going on for that person that day. Not everyone is great at social interactions all the time. And a person's anecdote can make you think, but I will give these guys the benefit of the doubt. If they were assholes known all over as assholes, that's one thing.

Reactions: 5
Read the pinned comment on the Crossroads vlog
. It made me tear up. Adam was very moved by it too. I absolutely loved that vlog. PMM did a vlog on Crossroads a few months ago, but Adam and Micah gave it so much heart.

Reactions: 4
Read the pinned comment on the Crossroads vlog
. It made me tear up. Adam was very moved by it too. I absolutely loved that vlog. PMM did a vlog on Crossroads a few months ago, but Adam and Micah gave it so much heart.
I hate all these changes. :cry:

I remember when I first moved to Fla in 1998, Goodings in CR was one of the first grocery stores I went to and I thought it was big time because there was CARPETING inside the store! LOL I never saw a grocery store w/ carpeting and thought - wow - this is big time stuff! 🤣

I used to always go to that same Taco Bell to get some after-drinking food after PI. :cry: (and Perkins too)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hate all these changes. :cry:

I remember when I first moved to Fla in 1998, Goodings in CR was one of the first grocery stores I went to and I thought it was big time because there was CARPETING inside the store! LOL I never saw a grocery store w/ carpeting and thought - wow - this is big time stuff! 🤣

I used to always go to that same Taco Bell to get some after-drinking food after PI. :cry: (and Perkins too)
I remember that carpet. Who puts carpet in a grocery store? 😂

I have lots of great memories of hanging out with friends at Chevy’s after the parks. There are also a few nights I don’t remember at all - because tequila.

I remember that carpet. Who puts carpet in a grocery store? 😂

I have lots of great memories of hanging out with friends at Chevy’s after the parks. There are also a few nights I don’t remember at all - because tequila.
Liked this vlog a lot. Our trip in March we played at Pirate's Cove and ate at the Flippers there. Have eaten at several restaurants in the plaza on our trips and I remember going to the grocery store there on our honeymoon when we stayed at a hotel just around the corner. Never ate at that Sweet Tomatoes location but loved the others we had been to and was disappointed when they all closed for good.....but now watching his latest ANOTHER baseball game vlog with TJ eating more food...oh and of course he got the ice cream in the mini helmet 😂.

Based on one story from someone here? We have heard stories here that Adam was an ass, or said nothing and was awkward. Pretty much exactly what this person said of Micah. I take it all with a grain of salt. Depends on what's going on for that person that day. Not everyone is great at social interactions all the time. And a person's anecdote can make you think, but I will give these guys the benefit of the doubt. If they were assholes known all over as assholes, that's one thing.
yeah, i was just sharing my experience, mainly to show how everyone has their moments, and you cant always “judge a book by its cover”. definitely decide for yourself and watch who you want to watch.

Pun intended I had a ball watching adams vlog today I really like him and Tampa Jay hanging out it makes for a fun baseball experience. I wish that the stadium would not serve ice cream in a plastic hat because every one of those plastic hats gets thrown in the trash because you’re not gonna keep it as a souvenir because it had freaking ice cream in it. Every time I see the nacho hats or the ice cream hats it makes me cringe at the amount of plastic going straight to the trash

Reactions: 1
I had the same thought about the nacho hats. Hopefully they’ll get taken to goodwill and some kid can enjoy them for a bit.

I enjoyed Adam and TJ too. He seems to be a little more energetic of late.

Catching up on these Adam threads, and I'm new to Tampa Jay. But this guy is basically an exact copy of Adam. So weird, the phrases, the gestures, the video styles.

Another baseball vlog...how original! 😂😂😂. I must say when he attends the Rays win though. Hopefully he does come back to some post season games. Would like to see the difference with attendance.

I was shocked to see that the Angels game vlog from the cheapest seats has over half a million views and another Angels game vlog just under 250K views from about a month ago! He has nothing close to that view wise of late in other vlogs. I guess that helps pay for this vlogs most expensive seats.

Another baseball vlog...how original! 😂😂😂. I must say when he attends the Rays win though. Hopefully he does come back to some post season games. Would like to see the difference with attendance.

I was shocked to see that the Angels game vlog from the cheapest seats has over half a million views and another Angels game vlog just under 250K views from about a month ago! He has nothing close to that view wise of late in other vlogs. I guess that helps pay for this vlogs most expensive seats.
I think the Angels overall market themselves a lot better than the Rays; helps that the area is more populated and has more fans growing up there than Tampa too. Nearly a dozen of my friends have moved to Tampa since the pandemic since they can work remote now, all of them still follow the local teams up here in New England though.

Does today's vlog's hot dog consumption count for August's total since it was filmed yesterday? Either way I lost count of the hot dogs after his 3rd Angels game, so I'm DQ'ed!

I think the Angels overall market themselves a lot better than the Rays; helps that the area is more populated and has more fans growing up there than Tampa too. Nearly a dozen of my friends have moved to Tampa since the pandemic since they can work remote now, all of them still follow the local teams up here in New England though.

Does today's vlog's hot dog consumption count for August's total since it was filmed yesterday? Either way I lost count of the hot dogs after his 3rd Angels game, so I'm DQ'ed!
Yeah it counts as august … lol I lost count too

Still wearing the baseball cap off centre like a 15 year old. :ROFLMAO:
Uhh it's called punk rock fashion, sweety, look it up! :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, that drives me crazy. Sir, you are nearly 50 years old. Wear your hat straight, you dolt!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the latest vlog, Adam mentions he stepping away from hot dogs for a little bit. I wonder how long that will last.

On the TTT livestream today someone asked if Tim and ATW will be doing a video together soon. Tim said Adam texted him with an idea about hot dogs, but never scheduled anything. It almost sounded like Tim never responded to him.

Tampa Jay would never leave ATW on read. 🤣

In the latest vlog, Adam mentions he stepping away from hot dogs for a little bit. I wonder how long that will last.

On the TTT livestream today someone asked if Tim and ATW will be doing a video together soon. Tim said Adam texted him with an idea about hot dogs, but never scheduled anything. It almost sounded like Tim never responded to him.

Tampa Jay would never leave ATW on read. 🤣
I think Tim's the rational one in this decision for once. If they do a hot dog video together, that place is probably going to run out of stock and jeopardize his routine diet.

• Haha
I just found out about this one too. Has anyone ever been to this? I've never heard of it before. Coming up in St. Augustine in a few weeks.

Alligator Loki is going to be there. Sounds like a con I'd go out of my way for.

I've never heard of it before either. I looked it up and it seems like in years past they've had some pretty good guests.

I really like Colesium of Comics. Seems like they're the main sponsor. I'd be interested to know how it is. I love big cons like MegaCon. But sometimes the smaller ones can be lots of fun too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.