Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alligator Loki is going to be there. Sounds like a con I'd go out of my way for.

I've never heard of it before either. I looked it up and it seems like in years past they've had some pretty good guests.

I really like Colesium of Comics. Seems like they're the main sponsor. I'd be interested to know how it is. I love big cons like MegaCon. But sometimes the smaller ones can be lots of fun too.
Yeah, I've been to two Coliseum shows they've had here in Orlando recently. Just selling comics and stuff. I bought way too much. 🤣

I might see if DH or my brother wants to head up w/ me to St. Augustine to go to this.

Reactions: 1
I just found out about this one too. Has anyone ever been to this? I've never heard of it before. Coming up in St. Augustine in a few weeks.

I’ve never heard of that one before

How many times will he mention the hotel carpet..... :unsure:
But the carpet is legendary so it would be silly if he didn’t mention it.. plus there is a carpet cult now that dress up in the pattern lol. The only thing I’m tired of is the blues brothers mobile in the parade and I cannot stand Jacob the carpetbagger so I hope he doesn’t make much of an appearance

I’ve never heard of that one before

But the carpet is legendary so it would be silly if he didn’t mention it.. plus there is a carpet cult now that dress up in the pattern lol. The only thing I’m tired of is the blues brothers mobile in the parade and I cannot stand Jacob the carpetbagger so I hope he doesn’t make much of an appearance
I don't have a problem with the carpet. But you just KNOW he'll mention it at least once while drinking his piping hot caffeinated beverage.

Not a fan of Carpetbagger (Used to be).

I don't have a problem with the carpet. But you just KNOW he'll mention it at least once while drinking his piping hot caffeinated beverage.

Not a fan of Carpetbagger (Used to be).
Oh yeah he will def mention it and while he is partaking of his HCB lol
Jacob turns my stomach… same with Yankee in the South

I used to like CB but then I heard some things about him. Not sure if they were true. Just how he treats his wife and kid and all.

Sucks bc I really like the places he goes - all the older amusement parks, the dark rides (my fave!!!), and showing really wacky off-the-beaten-path places.

DH watches him from time to time still though.

Reactions: 4
I watch CB because I enjoy seeing the places he goes. But definitely not anyone I would interact with in real life. I’ve watched YITS and I’m still not sure how they have a following. They don’t seem to know what they’re talking about half the time. And the rest of the time they are stuffing their faces with massive amounts of food. 🤮

I watch CB because I enjoy seeing the places he goes. But definitely not anyone I would interact with in real life. I’ve watched YITS and I’m still not sure how they have a following. They don’t seem to know what they’re talking about half the time. And the rest of the time they are stuffing their faces with massive amounts of food. 🤮
A Yankee/PMM collab would be the food vlog to put EVERYONE over the edge... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I miss the simpler days of :devilish:🥚 reviews. Things are blowing up around here. I did like that Adam took the train downtown and what a view from the room he got!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Carpetbagger has an interesting story. He worked at a State agency years ago. His employer forced him to choose between the channel or job. Channel won. Pretty brave to leave that secure job for life on the road.

Tried to, but just cannot watch YITS. Not interesting and a bit fragmented and disturbing.

Carpetbagger has an interesting story. He worked at a State agency years ago. His employer forced him to choose between the channel or job. Channel won. Pretty brave to leave that secure job for life on the road.

Tried to, but just cannot watch YITS. Not interesting and a bit fragmented and disturbing.
What or who is YITS? Thanks!!

What or who is YITS? Thanks!!
Yankee In the South... It's a couple that lives in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area and vlogs... My family actually frequents the Smokies, so when I first found them a couple years back I used their info... But the longer I watched them, the more I lost interest... He is actually another vlogger that I wish would get their eating in check... He has ballooned up A LOT in the last few years...

Yankee In the South... It's a couple that lives in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area and vlogs... My family actually frequents the Smokies, so when I first found them a couple years back I used their info... But the longer I watched them, the more I lost interest... He is actually another vlogger that I wish would get their eating in check... He has ballooned up A LOT in the last few years...
Thanks, I’ll pass on them! I unsubbed from all Disney vloggers, one Halloween vid is fun, 500 are just annoying.

I used to like CB but then I heard some things about him. Not sure if they were true. Just how he treats his wife and kid and all.

Sucks bc I really like the places he goes - all the older amusement parks, the dark rides (my fave!!!), and showing really wacky off-the-beaten-path places.

Ok, I need to hear the dirt on CB. I remember when he almost got divorced. His daughter was a cutie.

I miss the simpler days of :devilish:🥚 reviews. Things are blowing up around here. I did like that Adam took the train downtown and what a view from the room he got!
Yeah, the Westin is nice. Nice view. I lived in Atlanta for 10 years and I love it. I'm glued to Adam's Dragon Con videos.

How many times will he mention the hotel carpet..... :unsure:
The original carget was legendary. Sort of like the Haunted Mansion wallpaper. My wife found some fabric that matches the wallpaper and I told her I want a tshirt or vest and tie made out of it. :D

Last edited:
We have watched YITS for a while as we want to go to the PF/Gatlinburg area. They don't have a ton of competition for Smoky Mountain area vlogs. They seem like nice people but are mediocre vloggers at best. Will does most of the work. He will ask Dawn what she thinks of something and she always goes "it was good". She adds nothing most of the time. He constantly mispronounces stuff and it's funny. The are heading out on a long Route 66 trip very soon.

We have watched YITS for a while as we want to go to the PF/Gatlinburg area. They don't have a ton of competition for Smoky Mountain area vlogs. They seem like nice people but are mediocre vloggers at best. Will does most of the work. He will ask Dawn what she thinks of something and she always goes "it was good". She adds nothing most of the time. He constantly mispronounces stuff and it's funny. The are heading out on a long Route 66 trip very soon.
We believe she has some mental disability and he is often crappy to her. One vlog they were in a store and Dawn put on a hat that looked like the Wicker type hats that have been seen on rural people in China and he made some really racists noises and things. We were already fed up with them and when He did that we were done. We don’t tolerate racism.
I don’t know which vlog and it’s been at least a year and a half if not more so I can’t point anyone to the one I’m mentioning.
As far as CB goes, we used to like him. His wife used to stay out of Vlogs until they discovered they could make money with super chats then they started doing lives and she started showing up in all of them. Jacob turned into one of the worse E-beggars constantly plugging his Patreon and stuff and then he started the fake screaming crap to get noticed at haunted houses. We were getting so tired of his crap and then one day in his basement he was filming and he was talking about his stuff on the wall behind him and he has a blatantly racist piece of art behind him that he was quite proud of. We were done.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

i enjoy his content too. he just seems sketchy. Eats like Mr Morrow too.

I wish someone more likeable did Jacob's content. He does a really good job with the weird and wacky roadside stores and places. I like watching those, but he is not that fun to listen to and watch all the time. And I cannot stand "Hey.....you.....all..."

I wish someone more likeable did Jacob's content. He does a really good job with the weird and wacky roadside stores and places. I like watching those, but he is not that fun to listen to and watch all the time. And I cannot stand "Hey.....you.....all..."
Or the -

... more specifically ... more specifically.... even more specifically...

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We believe she has some mental disability and he is often crappy to her. One vlog they were in a store and Dawn put on a hat that looked like the Wicker type hats that have been seen on rural people in China and he made some really racists noises and things. We were already fed up with them and when He did that we were done. We don’t tolerate racism.
I don’t know which vlog and it’s been at least a year and a half if not more so I can’t point anyone to the one I’m mentioning.
As far as CB goes, we used to like him. His wife used to stay out of Vlogs until they discovered they could make money with super chats then they started doing lives and she started showing up in all of them. Jacob turned into one of the worse E-beggars constantly plugging his Patreon and stuff and then he started the fake screaming crap to get noticed at haunted houses. We were getting so tired of his crap and then one day in his basement he was filming and he was talking about his stuff on the wall behind him and he has a blatantly racist piece of art behind him that he was quite proud of. We were done.
Once in YITS live stream we were watching somebody wanted a birthday wish or a shout out. She struggles to read the comment...Hu..G..Recton..says it a few different ways then clear as day..."Huge Erection!" Probably commenter screen name was Hue G Rection. Will about turned solid red and goes "DAWN!" They would always get trolls in their live stream. I about fell off the couch laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.