Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last week one of Adamā€™s videos from 2015 popped up in my YouTube suggestions. He and his girlfriend were at the house from A Christmas Story. He said they parked a few blocks away to save the $5 parking fee. Then he tried to get into the house before he realized you had to buy a ticket. They left without going in. Fast forward to now and heā€™s blowing ridiculous amounts of money on stupid tit and flying first class.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Last week one of Adamā€™s videos from 2015 popped up in my YouTube suggestions. He and his girlfriend were at the house from A Christmas Story. He said they parked a few blocks away to save the $5 parking fee. Then he tried to get into the house before he realized you had to buy a ticket. They left without going in. Fast forward to now and heā€™s blowing ridiculous amounts of money on stupid tit and flying first class.
In Adams defense if I had money to fly first class and get a little more space between me and somebody else I totally would. I would love to fly first class because I have really bad anxiety about flying but itā€™s not about being in the air or crashing or any of that itā€™s about being in a tin can with a bunch of other people so I would love to have my space.

Reactions: 3
In Adams defense if I had money to fly first class and get a little more space between me and somebody else I totally would. I would love to fly first class because I have really bad anxiety about flying but itā€™s not about being in the air or crashing or any of that itā€™s about being in a tin can with a bunch of other people so I would love to have my space.
I donā€™t fly for that exact reason. I donā€™t like anyone in my space. But what I meant about Adam was what happened in the last few years that he went from having no money to money is no object? I just started watching him recently so I just assumed he had always been a big spender.

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t fly for that exact reason. I donā€™t like anyone in my space. But what I meant about Adam was what happened in the last few years that he went from having no money to money is no object? I just started watching him recently so I just assumed he had always been a big spender.
I think it's the sign that you're a big time vlogger. Same thing with the Trackers. I remember an old TTT vlog where Tim was looking to purchase a brewing kit. I think it was less than $100, but he didn't get it because it was too expensive. Now they spend $200 a day on junk food like it's nothing.

You'd think punk rock Adam who refuses comped tickets wouldn't just drop money on 1st class, $40 hats that he's going to lose, etc. But I guess flexing and dropping money on ridiculous things has become second nature to him.

Reactions: 1
Well, I can tell you it's a waste to spend money on parking at the Christmas Story house when there's literally free street parking all around the neighborhood, though I went on a Sunday in June when it's not really tourist season for the house. I'm sure closer to the holidays, it gets much busier and would maybe need to use their lot then. I went a few years ago and parking was up to $10 (but that was a neighboring house that charges). We parked about 5 houses away on the street for free. They actually have free parking now on 2 lots.

As far as doing the tour, we had no intentions of doing that ourselves since they didn't actually film inside the house for the movie, it was all done on movie sets. We just walked the property and went over to the gift shop and bought some souvenirs. I was fine just taking pics and moving on. We were on our way to Cedar Point and stopped there on the way and had already been on the road for a few days on a multi-amusement park trip.

Adam did return last year and stayed in the house (which is not cheap at all, no matter what time of year). Perhaps 6 years ago, the income wasn't as substantial as it has been more recently. He likely had the money then, but thought like we did at the time that since it wasn't filmed inside, that looking around outside was enough then.

I'm not Lester but if you really want the deets, here's the threads.

They only started in late May and are relatively quick reads. But if you want to know the full story of how some of us have come to view him (including myself who, at first, didn't know much about him), I suggest reading all of this!

Start w/ the thread "such a fedorable guy"

Some good tea and detective work.

Thanks. :)

WOW - fancy travelling all that way to a movie location only to skimp on the cost of parking and entry. What a waste considering the cost to actually get to the location. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Didn't he say Florida's too hot/humid and he can't handle that heat and he wouldn't be back until October?

It's mid-August. It's hotter and more humid than when he left!

Reactions: 4
Feel like heā€™s back in Florida because he got bored in Cali
Outside of the SF Trip and the Trip with his Dad, he has been on ā€œcruise controlā€ for a while.

His Disney World Lazy Content gets more engagement on YouTube than His Angels Lazy Content.

Reactions: 2
Didn't he say Florida's too hot/humid and he can't handle that heat and he wouldn't be back until October?

It's mid-August. It's hotter and more humid than when he left!
I think at this point we canā€™t believe much he says. Remember; heā€™s now making decisions with both heads so he might be traveling more often. I still donā€™t understand why he makes a big deal over first class. Itā€™s the only way to fly cross country, just for the comfort and convenience. Itā€™s no longer a status symbol since everyone is flying with their stimmy money and the plane is like a greyhound bus.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.