Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Birthday eve?!" that's not a thing. Fishing for happy birthday wishes I guess since today is the actual birthday. Oh well, I guess we'll see what he did today in tomorrow's video. My $ is on the Angels double header today against the Blue Jays. "Reporting" on the "differences" between 2 7 inning games in 1 day, and a regular day. Probably seeing how many hot dogs one can consume in said double header.
You would be correct. ✔

D059CD57-32F9-4A37-96A3-C7319772EAD4.jpeg

Reactions: 3
What bugs me is the "lost" cap on BTMR. I don't recall seeing that cap before. He didn't seem too broken up about "losing" it.

I'd be kinda pissed if I lost a $40 cap.

Yeah, I agree. It's starting to wear thin on me again too. 🔥🔥🔥
Rinse and repeat. Outrage. Everyone's an expert. Holier than thou. Again and again and again and again 🤣
This tit right here is why I have only ever lurked on TTT threads (and barely even do THAT anymore). They like to dump on Jenn for being a "Karen" in the parks, but here they are exhibiting the same behaviors.

Best remove 'em!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This tit right here is why I have only ever lurked on TTT threads (and barely even do THAT anymore). They like to dump on Jenn for being a "Karen" in the parks, but here they are exhibiting the same behaviors.

Best remove 'em!
Yeah, I just don't get how some folks feel it's their "duty" to contact every company and / or agency about them just bc they see something they feel is wrong or, at this point, continually bring up (to any new company) the FRE videos that showed their behavior from 10 years ago. It just further fuels the notion that peeps on here are all "haters" and constant troublemakers, per the stans.

Even if what he did IS / WAS wrong (i.e. riding a bike on the beach) - and I can't bleeping stand either of them (even T who I used to somewhat defend), I've got enough going on in my life than to want to involve myself in contacting multiple persons about those two yokels and whatever they may do on camera for all of 10 seconds. :rolleyes:

ALSO - Adam is looking REALLY rough in this latest thumbnail and his beard is overtaking his face (more noticeable in the first few seconds of the vlog)

Reactions: 4
Sorry if mentioned already but Natalie (1NightInPari5) seems to be accompanying Woo on his next trip to Florida.

She used some mention of a “missed acting opportunity” on her Twitter to subtle brag that she would be spending most of October in the Sunshine State.

Let’s see if Rolling Stone Woo enjoys bank rolling her for an entire month, shall we?

Reactions: 2
Sorry if mentioned already but Natalie (1NightInPari5) seems to be accompanying Woo on his next trip to Florida.

She used some mention of a “missed acting opportunity” on her Twitter to subtle brag that she would be spending most of October in the Sunshine State.

Let’s see if Rolling Stone Woo enjoys bank rolling her for an entire month, shall we?
I'm pretty sure Daphtalie's genitals have had more acting experience/screen time than she has. I mean, they are fairly talented, with alot of screen presence... :D

Reactions: 1
Adam is just looking rough, greasy, bags under eyes, face puffy, and like he smells. 🤣
That's usually my first bad comment about someone on Youtube. "They look like they smell bad". I actually like Woo and I haven't missed a video in over 6 years. He reminds me of Pigpen.

1628698390620.png

• Haha
What bugs me is the "lost" cap on BTMR. I don't recall seeing that cap before. He didn't seem too broken up about "losing" it.

I'd be kinda pissed if I lost a $40 cap.
he probably bought that hat just to do that whole “lost my hat” thing. I bet he threw it off when he had the camera off of him. 🙄

He said he’s on his way back to Florida to go to more baseball games. And of course more Disney. Same tit - different coast.

Reactions: 2
He said he’s on his way back to Florida to go to more baseball games. And of course more Disney. Same tit - different coast.
Ahhh..so he IS coming back.

How much ya wanna bet MegaCon is in the cards?

I'll be there Friday. I may go again Saturday too like I did last time.

Last MegaCon, I saw him on a Friday (he was beside me in line, and didn't smell then. 🤣 ) but that was only because we were both going to see the Back to the Future Cast Panel talks. So if he DOES go, I wonder which day it'll be.

Hmm... need to keep my eyes peeled and my cellphone ready to take pics!

Ahhh..so he IS coming back.

How much ya wanna bet MegaCon is in the cards?

I'll be there Friday. I may go again Saturday too like I did last time.

Last MegaCon, I saw him on a Friday (he was beside me in line, and didn't smell then. 🤣 ) but that was only because we were both going to see the Back to the Future Cast Panel talks. So if he DOES go, I wonder which day it'll be.

Hmm... need to keep my eyes peeled and my cellphone ready to take pics!
I think he mentioned going to MegaCon in one of his videos last week so definitely keep an eye out for him.

I don't watch his videos much but didn't he lose a bunch of weight a few months back? Now he looks like he's added even more than before. Fat duck

• Heart

Another Bianca and Jenn. They're all basically the same thing. Posting crappy content.

Birthday eves are legit but not when you announce it to the world - they're meant to feel fun wild and spontaneous because it's not even your birthday yet. Katie knows everything though, her birthday eve celebrations are beyond our level. :ROFLMAO:

Definitely going to be the double header for the real bday vlog - setting the bar at 5 hot dogs which includes any dogs that his friends ordered but did not finish.

Please come back, Dabney! The drop in quality has been alarming without you!
We do birthday month in our family. LOL!! But we definitely don't announce it to the world. We will drop the birthday person little things every day. Nothing big, but just little things. One day it could be a cookie or a flower. Just something different. LOL!!

Ok so my bet was 8-10 hot dogs in the month of august all consumed at ball games. Do we know how many it is so far this month? It looks like I’m on track to lose my own bet😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.