Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
You would think a huge baseball fan would've had some thoughts about the composition of the bullpen during the offseason and spring training...but all this guy can do is use his favorite sports phrase, "dialed in". Gosh Adam, maybe the other team just "wants it more".

1713963351049.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Mr Pewtey

Yesterday’s Disney video did nothing to help his plummeting views, so he doubled down today. 🤮

Reactions: 5
“Stormy weather” is an algo reach for certain. Given all the terrible storms in the Midwest “storm” is highly searched recently should have gone with “tornado like storm”
---
“The irlo” story has been told what 4 times in like a year now? I also question, how is a crappy motel with some lipstick on it, going to cost $1650 a month with a one year lease for a single room “efficiency” going to create a family friendly atmosphere. How many families can live in a single room for a year for that much and be considered a “great deal”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

dirtnap101

VIP Member
oh no, will he be spending at least one day here? He's desperate for something else to do, so probably

1715910394034.png

Dillon21

VIP Member
I don’t understand his obsession with being skinny. Most guys want to be built or like some muscle. He is determined to look sick? Wtf

If you look at the post a couple pages back of him and his mom when he was around 21/22 depending if it is before his birthday. He was very skinny. Not a very good look on a 22 year old, never mind at 50. Esp. when trying to attract a lady his age or maybe 5 years either way. I am 5 months older than he is and if I was single and he was as skinny as he was at 17 (which if I met him at 22, I had the same thought), I'd not give him a second look.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Not sure who Sean is but Magic Kingdom had an after hours event from 10 pm-1am last night. (You could get in starting at 7 pm.) You do get unlimited popcorn, ice cream and bottled beverages so I’m sure he did real great with his diet there as well.
Especially since he didn't record it for the vlog

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Starting to think he's in SoCal and then hitting Milwaukee on the way home, given that he hasn't posted yet

2020planner

VIP Member
If you look at the post a couple pages back of him and his mom when he was around 21/22 depending if it is before his birthday. He was very skinny. Not a very good look on a 22 year old, never mind at 50. Esp. when trying to attract a lady his age or maybe 5 years either way. I am 5 months older than he is and if I was single and he was as skinny as he was at 17 (which if I met him at 22, I had the same thought), I'd not give him a second look.
Wait, he was 22 in that pic?!?! I didn't even do the math. I seriously thought he was like 15 or something there! (and just tall).

So he's really never had any muscle tone whatsoever.

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
I was wondering that myself if Adam would stay in that hotel. But I think those rooms can get very expensive for ball games and concerts that go on at the dome. So I am not sure if he would be willing to pay the cost to stay there. And if he ever ends up getting his passport.
I just looked at the rates for the Marriott City Center Hotel this weekend and the cheapest baseball stadium view room is $1187 CAD per night. Roughly US $860. Would he pay that rate? I'd say yes. Adam loves to burn money. Go for it Adam, I want to see you film your view from there.

• Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
You are correct actually, in one of his 2016 vlogs TDW 1544, Adam shows all the previous places he worked at in St. Cloud, and it was 5 years at OfficeMax.
Ok, so if what I'm understanding is correct, he used to legit work at OfficeMax (I DO remember that vaguely now), but he said in his recent vlog he worked at Staples?

I never 100% understood the difference between OfficeMax, Office Depot, and Staples, but a quick Wikipedia search brought up that OfficeMax and Staples were rivals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OfficeMax

Excerpt -
1716633816633.png

It'd be like if I told you all I worked at McDonald's (which I did as my first job), and then a week later said I worked at Burger King as my first job.

How does one make this mistake?

Unless... 🤥

ETA: Staples DID attempt to acquire OfficeMax but it didn't work.
So, by him saying Staples now, it's not even like he's referring to what OfficeMax later merged with and became.

1716634000892.png

Jjjg

VIP Member
The crowd control of leaving the drone show was terrible.

I'm guessing Tim got media invite.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Does she have socials you can check to see if you notice anyone familiar in the posts?
She's has a Facebook account but is barely on there.i texted her though cuz I just have to know 🤣

I know he's been here in Iowa before to visit the site of the plane crash that killed Buddy Holly.

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
Then he once again says they are supposedly building a new stadium right here and he's not sure how that's going to work if it doesn't increase the turnout to the games (duh, it better increase the turnout or angry taxpayers will be out for blood). I don't see how it couldn't increase turnout, as the Trop is a pretty awful baseball stadium, it's at or near the bottom of every ranking of MLB stadiums I've ever seen and looks horrific when I watch it on TV (never been there myself, so no personal experience). I know some Yankee beat writers love it from a "place to work" standpoint, but that's very different than a "place to see a game" standpoint.
It's not just the stadium (although the stadium does suck and wasn't even built for baseball to begin with), it's also the surrounding area which is not very inviting to say the least. You can walk over to Central Avenue and find some pre- and post-game options there but it's still kind of limited. The planned business development around the stadium should help but the Rays are never going to draw to the league median.