Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Fair enough. Not sure what I was thinking! :D
It's easy to get fooled. I mean, some people in the other place that sounds like credit keep saying he's taking ozempic. No way in hell a guy who hasn't gone to a doctor in many, many years has A) gone to the doctor and B) is willing to inject himself routinely and deal with the maintenance of that pen thing. There's just no way!

Reactions: 5

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Why the freak didn’t TJ wait until next weekend to come here & see the Rays play Yankees in the Bronx , big opportunity missed for him !
He and Adam already did it last year? I know it sounds silly as Adam endlessly repeats things he's done in the past, but he's shown no desire to repeat any of his baseball travels. Maybe he will some day, but for right now he seems to only want to see them at the Away stadiums he hasn't before. He doesn't even seem to want to see them at the Trop very much, based on his comments at the end of Opening Day.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Also, not to bring up baseball again, but did Adam's Rays lose to the 3-22 White Sox last night :oops:. 162 games, anything can happen on any given day, but that's rough.

• Wow

rkrstudio

This would be the perfect poster for a horror movie about a vlogger that lives in a van, visiting road side attractions. And leaving a wake of carnage. Rob Zombie can direct this hill billy cannibal YouTube Vlogger horror flick, shit Sherry Moon could play as Daphne.
That place would be a great setting for Adam's scary movie:
View attachment 2940623

• Haha

Commandereddy

I’m just getting caught up on all the posts. I went to Niagara Falls to see the eclipse & Toronto to see the Blue Jays play the Mariners. I’m also trying to go to every baseball stadium, but it will take a while since I have a real job. Toronto was number 11 for me. I figured Carpetbagger was also going to Niagara Falls but I didn’t see him. Since he was in the touristy part of Niagara Falls.

I will say, that I was betting on ATW to drive somewhere to see the eclipse. Since the next one in the USA is in 2044. I know we’ve been saying he has been getting lazy or given up but this showed me he has given up completely. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago watching his eclipse video in 2017 & him have so much energy. His flying back home & blaming the flight for the reason he didn’t see it was just sad. Maybe since he keeps saying things will change after the first of the year, he will go to Australia in 2028 for the one over Sydney. As you know, he will be traveling “outside” the country.

When I was at the Blue Jays Stadium, I noticed that there were hotel rooms above the center field where you could watch the game. It made me wonder; would he stay in that hotel? There is a Marriott attached to the side of the stadium & you can just sit up in your room & watch the game. I figured if nothing else, he would watch part of the game in the stands & once they started losing, he would just go to the room to give highlights. If I was to ever go back again, I would stay there on a game night. We’ll see what he does in Canada. I’m thinking he will just fly into Toronto in July to see Tampa Bay play & walk around. I don’t think he has a passport yet. So we’ll have to wait.

TexJones

Chatty Member
Universal Hollywood is having a passholder preview for the Studio Tour's 60th anniversary on April 18th. He seemed pretty excited about it in his instagram stories a week ago. If I had to guess, this would be the event he'll be going to as he stated in today's vlog.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
The nonsensical voice over while him and Tim Tracker rode Triceratops Spin was unnecessary. He was rambling manically. Just cut this part out of the vlog if you’re so concerned about copyright.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
At least he has more self awareness than Jenn Tracker who claims they work 7 days a week and the Trackers don’t even upload daily like Adam does. They are also not consistent with uploading. One week they may upload 3 or 4 days and then the following week, they might upload 5 or 6 days.
I mean, you know she has two kids!!!!

• Haha

Kystar

Chatty Member
She's probably moved on from him already.
Whatever they did, had, or shared. Sexual or otherwise.

I mean, he's looking rough (aging fast) and her man is front and center in her life now and she doesn't need Woo as much for the "perks." Though, maybe we're wrong and she'll show up to WDW to have her "bestie" foot the bill for one last hurrah (even if she ghosts him immediately afterwards). Guess we'll have to wait and see.
I wonder if The Beard (Chey) was there , but wasn’t in those pictures & stayed off camera , maybe that is why Adam didn’t film with her 🤔

sunshineandsnark

“Congealed” is his new word and he has used it wrong two days in a row.

Congealed: to change from a liquid or soft state to a thick or solid state

• Heart

Lambyo

Chatty Member
On a serious note, that's a pretty busy June...as I mentioned before, it seems like a 50yo who hasn't been to the doctor or the dentist for quite some time, who has finally decided to seriously commit financially and mentally to better health, might want to clear his schedule for a few months and concentrate 100% on that front and see how it goes. After all, he stayed home for 4-5 months after he bought the house to concentrate on that, right? No travel at all during that December 2023-March 2024 timeframe. Doing the same for his healthcare would show he's really serious about it, not for anyone else but for himself.

What decision do you think David Adam Williams will make?
David the Woo will choose FOMO.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Hey everybody, only 4 more days until the weigh-in! That would have to increase views, right? Of course, he won't actually show himself getting on the scale, he'll just show his phone screen with the note app and talk about what he started at last year (supposedly 260) and what he got down to last year (supposedly 216) and then reveal what he is now and what he wants to be on August 10, 2024, which is his 50th birthday in case you didn't know.

kitchencouch

I wish that he would come back to Yankee Stadium again when they play the Rays there , I would go & would easily spot him in his orange shorts even through 47,000 people 🤣
Looks like woopeat for tomorrow but his new hyper fixation of blair witch project. Maybe we will get another socks and broken broom stick analysis of this

Attachments

• Sad

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I've always wondered why both of his parents never travel with him. Since he only ever has just one of them when he travels. I first thought they were divorced, since they were never together in his videos. Maybe they just got back together for Thanksgiving & Christmas but I think they are still married. I think his dad is just set in his ways & just hates modern things. I don't remember if they flew or drove when they went to the "field of dreams" a few years ago but I also think he doesn't like traveling in general.

What caused his dad not to be a pastor? What kind of work did he do after he quit being a pastor?

I've wondered what his dad thinks of ATW life. If he was a pastor, I would think he would be opposed to all his tattoos & his "punk life" style. Also, with the recent things that have come out on Reddit, I think his parents would question him about it.
Both parents went with him and some other relatives to the Disney resort at Hilton Head, SC a few years ago. Both parents also went to Utah in early summer 2022 with him, as shown here. Note Adam can't even put his arms around his parents and pose like a normal human, he has to throw them up and pose for a thumbnail.
1713380078473.png

He and his dad drove on that trip when they went to Field of Dreams. The point of that road trip was to visit all the different places they lived over the years while Adam was growing up and Rev Jim was a traveling preacher, plus where his mom and dad first met and got married. The Field of Dreams and a few other places were just additional stops.

I assume Rev Jim stopped preaching because A) he was tired of roaming around after doing it 20-30 years, and B) the work dried up because the country has become less religious and less churchgoing over the past 30 years. I believe he actually became a truck driver for some time after he stopped preaching. He also followed in Adam's footsteps and started a YouTube channel that never really went anywhere. He kept it pretty mild on there, nothing like his Facebook rants. And I believe he posted some sort of ponzi scheme business offers on there before he stopped posting altogether, but I'm a bit vague on that.

He has always seemed supportive of Adam and Adam's chosen career, and I'm sure he doesn't believe the bad things anyone might say about his son.

Edit to add: as recently as last Fall, Adam was saying he wanted to take both his mom and dad to Hawaii, but only his mom could make it last year. Now only his mom could make it to Iowa on a plane. Which is the basis for my theory that there's some fairly recent health issue that prevents Rev Jim from flying.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Not telling anyone to stop watching now, eh?
Or any intention of providing more interesting content.

I'm sure he figures, why bother doing anything differently or better when he's getting tongue baths from shut-ins who tell him he's hot and fascinating?