Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
You know, mundane task videos don't have to be excruciatingly boring. I watch Jordan Bauth and many of her videos involve watching her pack her suitcase or travel days. Same with flight attendant Kat Nesbitt. The difference is they have engaging personalities and are appealing, especially Kat. Jordan has been privileged her entire life but she comes across as nice young lady despite her wealthy upbringing.
David's got the personality of a squished skunk. The appearance of one, too.

Reactions: 5

dirtnap101

VIP Member
But if the money is going to charity, then you are just the middleman, David.
They're not spending money on YOU, if you send the money they send you to the charity, right?

It's not that hard to understand.

Comments like these just make you seem even more like a narcissist pretending to be an altruistic, if you even have to insert "ME" into your response about charity donations.

View attachment 2919247
I'm afraid he's just hopeless. I think even if he started now (which he won't), it would take 100 years of therapy to unravel what's developed in this guy's mind when I see responses like this.

• Heart

Mr 7Percent

Adam experiences a senior moment where, back to back, he can't remember the names for drinking fountains and parking meters.
I had an aunt like that, she was in her late 40s too, by age 60 she had complete dementia.

Agreed, he is really looking worse and worse by the day, just dirty and nasty, unhealthy. As he ages and really has no one close in his life, and with his general behavior and interests not really changing too much (WDW, theme parks, 1980s, baseball and travel related to the those), he seems more odd and out of touch with reality. So unhealthy mentally as well.
He should start hanging out with a sassy Tik Tok star for youth cred, and ditch those "aviator" sunglasses, oh, and most important, he should be 30 years younger so his behavior would match his age.

Dillon21

VIP Member
No wonder he gets no views with promotion like this, I mean, wtf?
View attachment 2949975

Can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or not. Usually when you leave or do something at a grave it is usually a bottle of Jack or pour a little Jack on the grave if you know they liked drinking it. Not pour milk over a grave. Unless he personally knows the person and knows the person prefers milk. It seems pretty disrespectful to do this over a rando grave (unless the person was a local celeb and was known for their love of milk).

• Sad

robotmonster

Great to see Mr. Woo has reunited with his tried and true buddy, BJ Jay the Tiki Pole lover. Guess the Devil Doll won't do those things she does so well anymore, so Mr. Woo had to go for a sure thing. Just throw a shitty blonde wig on BJ, turn out the lights, and it's showtime. Yep, there will be fireworks and romantic violins tonight.

• Haha

S. McQueen Light

That is the way things are unfortunately. I don't dress up going to RennFests. But like I guess Dapper Days (meaning people get dressed up in their version of dapper). It is an excuse for Steam Punkers to get dressed. While I think Steam Punk is cool. RennFests are not the place for it or at least to me. I am sure there are probably Steam Punkers at Disney too.
I attended a dapper day once and my wife and I went legit dapper. I wore a coat, hat, and a tie the entire hot humid day. My wife wore a full hat and dress. This was ten years ago. I suspect it is lot more loose if Woo’s video is accurate. I don’t care that on typical days people are pretty dressed down and then some these days. However, if you going to park to be dapper on dapper day then dress nice not in a costume.

Renaissance festivals from what I can tell on social media on the whole just pay lip service to the history and it is anything goes cosplay these days. Ten years ago the fairs were getting pretty loosy-goosey with the outfits, which drove me nuts back then.

Kystar

Chatty Member
I guess we are thankfully spared Adam's coverage of last night's game, and him mentioning that the team won one for him again, due to his presence bolstering them, and instead we get him roaming around St. Pete. In reality, his baseball vlogs are by far his worst performers, so he wants to avoid those. He figures a St. Pete vlog about anything will do much better, despite the fact he has no plan and just wanders and rambles the entire time (it's 37 minutes long, the hallmark of no content).

I'm kinda surprised, given how secretive he is, and given that he said he'll be getting a hotel room from now on when he ventures to St. Pete, and given that yesterday he said he likes the hotel he was staying in, that he actually gives up the name of the hotel: The Avalon. Of course, he has all his new Rays City Connect gear on. And of course he complains about the heat.

He's also, out of nowhere, after not mentioning it for 2 months, is suddenly back on the countdown to his birthday and the fitness talk. Yes, it's 99 days to his birthday. Adam says:

• "the countdown is on" (wasn't it on before - at the start of the year, then again in March?)
  • "I've been doing really well on my eating habits"
  • "my working out I've not done in a couple of weeks. I've been traveling, I haven't done the home gym"
  • "but I'm going to harness it in now, I'm doing really well, looking in the mirror I can tell, I can see some progress, but now it's game on, the next 99 days, no cheat days, going full throttle and see what I can do"
  • at the start of March he said he'd be doing a weigh-in at the beginning of April. None of that happened. He also never divulged what his start weight was. Now he says he may do a weigh-in at the 75 day mark, "that way I can really be held accountable" he says. You see now, now he wants to be held accountable again (but he really doesn't). He says he really should have already done it the past few days, but just didn't have time. So somehow that translates to waiting THREE AND A HALF MORE WEEKS. Even though he's "doing really well". Right.
So the cycle continues with absolutely nothing changing, of course. I guess he'll start posting "1 of 99" on his IG at some point today? Also, not one mention of the half marathon. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Adam sees a band bus near a venue, remembers when he used to go to see live music (never explains why he never goes to see live music anymore, but probably because it's not vloggable). Then he sees parking enforcement out and has to comment about that of course, still salty about getting towed. Gets coffee. Says he may stop into the Dali museum, but of course he only wants to see if they have the book he's been looking for about Dali and...Walt Disney, of course.

He films the municipal airport for awhile. He's amazed that planes keep taking off 🥴. He sees helicopters. He dips into the Dali gift shop looks for the Disney book and they don't have it (although he never actually asks, he just looks around and doesn't see it). Then it's back outside to look at helicopters. Construction. Scooters. Payphone. Free magazines. Just anything in his line of sight, he mentions and talks about as if it was interesting.

He finds a church and has to cover it, because even though he never goes to church as an adult, you can't take that upbringing out of the boy. Murals. Classic car alert. Coca Cola sign. He sees a store called Coney Island. He says "they have the classic Coney Island signage. Not Jersey, you know, but here in Florida." :rolleyes: Seriously? Coney Island, New Jersey? While there, a guy across the street cleans off the sidewalk in front of his art gallery with a leaf blower for 30 seconds, and you know how Adam hates leaf blowers and he purposefully sticks around and records it and includes it in the vlog.

Tampa Jay shows up with his new hat askew, really good look for him
View attachment 2914907

He does include just a bit of the game because the Rays won and scored a lot of runs. Cowbell Max was there too, great. That waistline and belt really looks like there's a lot of progress being made, really good! And I wonder what's in that cup? I wonder what Adam had to eat at the game? Thumbs up!
View attachment 2914904
So he is going to “ harness “ it , what is he a freaking racehorse 🤣🤣

• Haha

Ros79

Chatty Member
So has he given up with the diet, exercise & half marathon training if he’s going away again in 3-4 days? What’s the point of him even entering the race other than to get footage?

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Sounds like a dude who heard about January 6th weeks later and thought it sounded entertaining.

It's a show at Disney dude.

• Haha
I remember GuyBehindTheCastle whatever happened to that dude?
Someone outed him as giving women (and maybe men) unwanted attention and sending photos. Then a whole bunch of people came forward with their own unrelated interactions with him. Last I'd heard, he was let go from Disney, and the Police were involved.

• Sick
  • Wow

dirtnap101

VIP Member
How did he and Gigs meet? The first time I saw her in a video was when they went to lunch together during the pandemic, but didn't she claim to have known him for over a decade by that point? How did they manage to cross paths in the first place, and what is it about each other that keeps this unlikely friendship going?
Oh she was in his vids way before the pandemic, but I have no idea how they first met. With Adam, people just show up in his videos, he rarely gives any background. You're lucky if you get a "<insert name here> is joining me today>". But I'm sure someone has some behind the scenes details or at least speculation...

DA Stella

Chatty Member
she remarked on one of her accounts that she's coming to the Flower & Garden show at Epcot. I'd be shocked if such a trip didn't include the Woo.
And paid for by David. She probably isn't going to use her own $ to fly out there.
I guess she can grit her teeth and plug her nose in order to get free trips and free admission to Disney.