Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Universal Hollywood is having a passholder preview for the Studio Tour's 60th anniversary on April 18th. He seemed pretty excited about it in his instagram stories a week ago. If I had to guess, this would be the event he'll be going to as he stated in today's vlog.
We have a contender!

Reactions: 3
Will Adam make sure he's in Epcot on June 16th for the last day of the current iteration of Test Track, making sure he has all the pressed pennies and riding it again and again until park close? Or will he say riding it isn't a "core memory" for him and he doesn't care?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All Adam knows is theme park lingo. He says “this is going to be a complete walk on” referring to the fact that there is no line for security at the airport.
Most people would say that there is no line to get through security, no one is there, the line is non existent, etc. I would never say “this is going to be a walk on” when describing no line at the airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just remembered that he said he was going to weigh himself at the start of April, after he lost a lot of weight in March. What ever happened to that plan, pray tell?

Meanwhile, it's been EIGHT days since he posted about doing any exercise on his Instagram. I think that makes it 21 out of 36 if you're counting, David.

123 days until your birthday, buddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All Adam knows is theme park lingo. He says “this is going to be a complete walk on” referring to the fact that there is no line for security at the airport.
Most people would say that there is no line to get through security, no one is there, the line is non existent, etc. I would never say “this is going to be a walk on” when describing no line at the airport.
Did he really say that. OMG. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He's such a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 8
I just remembered that he said he was going to weigh himself at the start of April, after he lost a lot of weight in March. What ever happened to that plan, pray tell?

Meanwhile, it's been EIGHT days since he posted about doing any exercise on his Instagram. I think that makes it 21 out of 36 if you're counting, David.

123 days until your birthday, buddy!
I can't wait for the usual "haven't been doing as good as I want, but still proud of my progress" line o' bullshit when he gets home.

Then he'll go "hard" for a few days and post it all over IG before leaving again and doing nothing on the road.

Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 11
Did he really say that. OMG. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He's such a bleeping idiot.
He sure did. That’s a direct quote too. He also said that the desk attendant told him that “the halfway point of the flight it will be around give or take a half hour, the path of totality.”
First of all that made no bleeping sense so I doubt that’s what the attendant said. And there is no give or take half an hour with the eclipse when it comes to totality. I honestly have no clue what he was saying here.

Anyone know what this is about? After hours event last night? Who is Sean?

1712686248038.png

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what this is about? After hours event last night? Who is Sean?

View attachment 2865912
Not sure who Sean is but Magic Kingdom had an after hours event from 10 pm-1am last night. (You could get in starting at 7 pm.) You do get unlimited popcorn, ice cream and bottled beverages so I’m sure he did real great with his diet there as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure who Sean is but Magic Kingdom had an after hours event from 10 pm-1am last night. (You could get in starting at 7 pm.) You do get unlimited popcorn, ice cream and bottled beverages so I’m sure he did real great with his diet there as well.
Especially since he didn't record it for the vlog

Reactions: 4
So he flew out to Colorado and attended only one game out of the 3 games played? What the crap? What a wishy washy fan he is.

Reactions: 7
So he flew out to Colorado and attended only one game out of the 3 games played? What the crap? What a wishy washy fan he is.
That's his MO - he always only attends one game when he sees them on the road, he's never gone to more than one game. Personally, I'd go to every game if it was my team, but then I'm a baseball fan and he's not.

Reactions: 6
r e a l l y trying to make his hair and mustache look darker with no gray in this one (plus the artificially slim look, as always)

1712693510928.png

• Sick
  • Haha
I've never seen your average 50 y.o. male take so many bleeping selfies. Really.

He is SO in love with himself, it's comical at this point.
I was all prepared to say how confused I was by the scene. There's a window to the airfield... but a mirror in front of it... and apparently another mirror behind him? But then I saw this on Facebook. So he's not just a 50-year-old male taking a selfie, he's a 50-year-old male taking a selfie in the bathroom.

1712703724817.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8