Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a "fun day" for him because he knows he'll get a crap ton of $ from this dreck fest of a video.
If I made a ton of money from wandering around aimlessly filming power poles and walls or whatever I'd think it was "fun" too.
OK, maybe not. I do have some degree of self respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am not well versed in the world of BLAB (thankfully) so I wasn't even sure who that guy was (Brickey), but surprising if he's still in BLAB-world that Adam would hang with him.

Could be wrong but don't think Brickey appeared in an Adam video since they hunkered down at WDW during Hurricane Ian. Yeah, Brickey is supposedly a BLAB stan so it is unexpected that he's at WDW again with him.

Reactions: 7
Here is Adam's best effort to take us all along on Star Tours:
View attachment 2869239
If there was ever an image that completely summarizes his vlogs the last couple of years, this is it. I'm sure he was just goofing off when he did this, but still what an overall low effort borefest.
---
I am not well versed in the world of BLAB (thankfully) so I wasn't even sure who that guy was (Brickey), but surprising if he's still in BLAB-world that Adam would hang with him.
You might recall him from when Adam stayed in the Contemporary during a hurricane a couple years ago.

Reactions: 6
I have to say I'm shocked - happy - but shocked, that the views are so low for today's Disney vlog so far

1712882868567.png

Also, I see April 13th is bring in your cup to 7-11 and fill it up with Slurpee Day. He did that last year, thankfully I think we can assume since he'll be traveling, he will not do it this year.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I have to say I'm shocked - happy - but shocked, that the views are so low for today's Disney vlog so far
12.04.2024_02.03.32_REC.png

I don't understand why ATW's vids each average 50,000 views, I just chock it up to the fact that about 50,000 people are basically bored stupid.

Reactions: 11
Posted elsewhere a YT with about 200k subs said they got roughly $1000 per 100,000 views. So, David may get more than that given his sub count as ad revenue must be more? At the very least he is making $1000 every two days with these views. I imagine how much he got in the years where he got much more views. This is why he can’t stop the daily vlogging and needs to pepper in other crappy content. His bubble lifestyle won’t pay for itself you know. Poor David. :LOL:

Reactions: 5
WDW two days in a row, gotta get it in before leaving for a week. And why not use a completely fake, clickbait title of "Tornado Watch" to desperately boost views?

Today Adam rolled out of bed and hit Epcot slightly before Noon. Must be nice. He's wearing his newly purchased $30 Sea World t-shirt, which continues his recent trend where he buys clothing that is too small for him in the hopes that it will motivate him to continue to lose weight. He takes a full length selfie but makes sure to do it in the distorted mirrors near the entrance that make him look thinner. You can still see his big gut though...
1712927123240.png

Note he's still wearing his special "running" shoes every day when he's at home, despite never running. Also, he got new shorts.

Anyway, I can just take my summary from yesterday and re-post it, minus the Mickey Power Pole:

As always, we all know the drill. Go to whatever park has any tiny thing that is new or reopened or repainted or he hasn't been to recently > walking and not taking the tram > coffee > walk around aimlessly filming the same crap you've filmed hundreds of times before because you have nothing to do and not a care in the world > spend half the video looking at plastic toys from china in gift shops > go on 2 rides > leave

Adam once again claims that he's "doing pretty good" on his weight loss but "every once in awhile" he has a cheat day 😂 😂 😂

He goes inside the Living Seas and the chatter and talking is just NON-STOP, I mean wow he NEVER shuts up, it's like he did a few bumps beforehand in the bathroom or something, it's almost impossible to listen to, like a toddler that just ate a box of Oreos. It's almost like he's trying to put on a show for the parents and children around him in the aquarium. Of course he points out the hidden Mickey that's not hidden.

A cast member on a mic beings explaining to the guests what some scuba divers are doing in the tank. Adam, talking over the cast member: "There's a cast member talking on a microphone, telling everyone what the scuba divers are doing in the tank." It's almost an SNL sketch.

I wasn't sure if this was Adam or one of the new Country Bear animatronics
1712932712637.png

Adam exits the Seas and, because the weather isn't bad enough yet, he walks over to the Imagination area, waiting for it to get worse. You see, he's only been there for an hour at this point, and it's been a stone cold borefest, so he's hoping he can manufacture some drama by getting caught in a thunderstorm or something.

And sure enough, he gets what he wants and hangs around long enough for the storm to roll in. He plays it up, shows the "tornado watch" on his phone, stands in the wind like he's a Weather channel reporter, has no jacket, has no UM-brella (as he likes to say it), all on purpose. The Woovians never think "Why didn't Adam look at his phone and see the storm coming in? Why didn't he leave when he got out out the Seas and was right near the exit? Why didn't he bring a rain poncho?" The rubes are all fooled once again.

Today he leaves for his next trip, wherever that is - of course, SoCal is always a good bet, but it could be someplace else. In this video Adam says the following: he'll be gone for a week (it was actually a definitive statement for once). Then at the end of the video, he throws out the always stupid and ridiculous "I'll be gone for a series of days", and then follows that up with his other gem, "I'll be gone a week, give or take a day", which is also totally ridiculous because he knows exactly how long he'll be gone.

I guess since it's just a week, he'll be parking his car at MCO again for $24/day 😂

Oh, also: hasn't posted exercise on IG in two weeks now.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m just getting caught up on all the posts. I went to Niagara Falls to see the eclipse & Toronto to see the Blue Jays play the Mariners. I’m also trying to go to every baseball stadium, but it will take a while since I have a real job. Toronto was number 11 for me. I figured Carpetbagger was also going to Niagara Falls but I didn’t see him. Since he was in the touristy part of Niagara Falls.

I will say, that I was betting on ATW to drive somewhere to see the eclipse. Since the next one in the USA is in 2044. I know we’ve been saying he has been getting lazy or given up but this showed me he has given up completely. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago watching his eclipse video in 2017 & him have so much energy. His flying back home & blaming the flight for the reason he didn’t see it was just sad. Maybe since he keeps saying things will change after the first of the year, he will go to Australia in 2028 for the one over Sydney. As you know, he will be traveling “outside” the country.

When I was at the Blue Jays Stadium, I noticed that there were hotel rooms above the center field where you could watch the game. It made me wonder; would he stay in that hotel? There is a Marriott attached to the side of the stadium & you can just sit up in your room & watch the game. I figured if nothing else, he would watch part of the game in the stands & once they started losing, he would just go to the room to give highlights. If I was to ever go back again, I would stay there on a game night. We’ll see what he does in Canada. I’m thinking he will just fly into Toronto in July to see Tampa Bay play & walk around. I don’t think he has a passport yet. So we’ll have to wait.

Reactions: 5
I’m just getting caught up on all the posts. I went to Niagara Falls to see the eclipse & Toronto to see the Blue Jays play the Mariners. I’m also trying to go to every baseball stadium, but it will take a while since I have a real job. Toronto was number 11 for me. I figured Carpetbagger was also going to Niagara Falls but I didn’t see him. Since he was in the touristy part of Niagara Falls.

I will say, that I was betting on ATW to drive somewhere to see the eclipse. Since the next one in the USA is in 2044. I know we’ve been saying he has been getting lazy or given up but this showed me he has given up completely. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago watching his eclipse video in 2017 & him have so much energy. His flying back home & blaming the flight for the reason he didn’t see it was just sad. Maybe since he keeps saying things will change after the first of the year, he will go to Australia in 2028 for the one over Sydney. As you know, he will be traveling “outside” the country.

When I was at the Blue Jays Stadium, I noticed that there were hotel rooms above the center field where you could watch the game. It made me wonder; would he stay in that hotel? There is a Marriott attached to the side of the stadium & you can just sit up in your room & watch the game. I figured if nothing else, he would watch part of the game in the stands & once they started losing, he would just go to the room to give highlights. If I was to ever go back again, I would stay there on a game night. We’ll see what he does in Canada. I’m thinking he will just fly into Toronto in July to see Tampa Bay play & walk around. I don’t think he has a passport yet. So we’ll have to wait.
Hope Niagara Falls eclipse experience was good for you, as well as the Jays and Mariners series. How was it?

The chances of Adam ever flying to Australia for anything are around 0%, I would bet my retirement accounts on it.

As for the room in the Rogers Centre, I could certainly see Mr. Moneybags staying there (although he usually likes to stay elsewhere in a big city because he only goes to one game and then does other stuff the rest of the time). However I can't see him watching the game from there, he likes the vibe of the crowd and sitting in the stands too much and there's no merch or food stands in the room (and that's what he mainly goes to baseball games for).

Reactions: 2
Why does Mr. Woo always look hungover these days? Is he getting high on his own fumes or is the strain of looking in the mirror and seeing the big mess he's become beginning to weigh him down. Down, down to the ground where the Disney pavement will begin to crack under his big load. Perhaps he's suffering from Mickey Rourke syndrome and imagines while looking in a mirror he sees something glorious while everyone else sees a turd. And what lovely new colorful shorts he wears that aren't at all embarrasing. All he needs are some big purple Mickey ears and a gerbil in his shorts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

I was wondering that myself if Adam would stay in that hotel. But I think those rooms can get very expensive for ball games and concerts that go on at the dome. So I am not sure if he would be willing to pay the cost to stay there. And if he ever ends up getting his passport.

I was wondering that myself if Adam would stay in that hotel. But I think those rooms can get very expensive for ball games and concerts that go on at the dome. So I am not sure if he would be willing to pay the cost to stay there. And if he ever ends up getting his passport.
Don't worry about the cost, this guy is rich and spends money on stuff like this. If he's headed to SoCal today and stays at his favorite Hilton near Universal, his preferred room is $350-400/night, as an example.

You would think Adam would be itching to spend a week in Toronto, as there are a lot of 80s movies filmed there that are right up his alley.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hope Niagara Falls eclipse experience was good for you, as well as the Jays and Mariners series. How was it?

The chances of Adam ever flying to Australia for anything are around 0%, I would bet my retirement accounts on it.

As for the room in the Rogers Centre, I could certainly see Mr. Moneybags staying there (although he usually likes to stay elsewhere in a big city because he only goes to one game and then does other stuff the rest of the time). However I can't see him watching the game from there, he likes the vibe of the crowd and sitting in the stands too much and there's no merch or food stands in the room (and that's what he mainly goes to baseball games for).
My trip was good. I'm a little mad at stuff that was out of my control. I saw the eclipse in 2017 in South Carolina. That was a three-hour drive from where I lived in North Carolina. It was a paid event in a large open field. The problem was the drive home. It took 10 hours. So, I decided wherever I would watch the eclipse in 2024, I wouldn't have to drive on the day of the eclipse.

After the 2017 eclipse, I started looking for places & figured Niagra Fall would be good since I had been there before. I was able to book everything in advance, at a cheaper rate. (I heard some people say they paid $1200 for just one night at a hotel) The only thing I didn't consider was the weather. By the time I thought about that I would have had to figure out where to go & pay the higher rates. So, I decided to stick to my plan.

The next problem was when I booked my hotel in 2022 I asked for the highest floor, which is at a 28-story hotel. They were able to book everything & sent all the paperwork. Well, the Tuesday before the eclipse, they called me & said that the fire marshall said they couldn't use the rooms above the fifth floor. The hotel is in the process of remodeling & didn't meet code. So, he didn't want to risk anything with the amount of people. So, knowing I couldn't do anything I just kept my reservation. There was a restaurant on the top floor that was still open. So we could still go to the top & look around.

Reactions: 2
The last time Adam had Disney stock, he said he sold it because he didn't think the company would be doing well for quite some time. But he also said he sold it because he said he was looking at the stock price every day all the time and it was making him too nervous and he's just not cut out to hold stock. I wonder if he has Wi-Fi on the plane today, it's getting awfully close to his purchase price.

1712952647023.png

Also, Adam bought his one share of Starbucks at $92.44, let's see how that's doing, shall we?
1712952826965.png
1712952880513.png

Yeah, he's a real Oracle of Orlando, keep buying stocks buddy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.