Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was all prepared to say how confused I was by the scene. There's a window to the airfield... but a mirror in front of it... and apparently another mirror behind him? But then I saw this on Facebook. So he's not just a 50-year-old male taking a selfie, he's a 50-year-old male taking a selfie in the bathroom.

View attachment 2866413
I love his stupid as duck description to match his stupid as duck selfie.

"This is the airport bathroom."

Translation: I'm so cool. I'm so indifferent. I'm so clever. I'm so disinterested. I'm so punk.

Seriously. duck off, David. 🖕 :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh hold up! Let me get this straight. The title of the video is “My Flight Experience Thru The Solar Eclipse”, but he actually never flew through the solar eclipse? 🤔 So, was this just clickbait? What a total loser. He knew that he missed the solar eclipse before uploading the video and still proceeded with that misleading title. 🥴

Reactions: 13
The algorithm would pick up the word "eclipse". He wasn't going to pass up on that revenue.

Reactions: 10
Over time [sic] seems to be working?

Guess he's excited when it's TGIF. :rolleyes: 🖕

1712748125759.png

Do people actually watch the vlogs and see that he's NOT?!?

1712748243544.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Over time [sic] seems to be working?

Guess he's excited when it's TGIF. :rolleyes: 🖕

View attachment 2867057

Do people actually watch the vlogs and see that he's NOT?!?

View attachment 2867060
He can soak in the praise off his camera manipulation all he wants. He knows the truth.

Anyone with an ounce of understanding on weight loss would realize that he could not realistically drop that much weight/body fat in this length of time without it being terribly unhealthy. But perhaps I overestimate the intelligence of the Woovians.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Buying an annual pass to another Orlando park (which also includes a Tampa park), hmmmm. Methinks other than his annual summer/early Fall SoCal jaunts, Woo's travels will be winding down after this OCD baseball thing is over. He seems to want to stay in Central Florida October-May.

Any little stretch of traffic, and Adam has to document and complain.

Adam bought a SeaWorld annual pass that didn't include free parking. He drives up to the booth and they say "$34 please", so Adam quickly tells them he wants to upgrade to the pass with free parking. What was he thinking?

He's says he's got to document the "Shamu" show before it goes away. Maybe Adam should talk about why it's going away?

Today's OCD thing is the word "GoPro". He is obsessed with the fact that SeaWorld allows GoPros on all rides and attractions and mentions it ad nauseum. Also, constant mentions of Jaws 3 (3D). We get multiple "queue line" mentions, which he has to be saying on purpose at this point, right? Hi David!

You'll never guess what happened! Really, you'll never guess! OK, I'll spill the beans, you guys: Adam bought something! $30 WITH the AP discount
1712756922716.png

Sadly, Adam can't seem to spend $30 on a personal grooming device.

It will be interesting to see how often SeaWorld is placed in the rotation of WDW/192/Celebration rotation. I'm sure if he does really start going there a few times a month it will get incredibly boring quite quickly, because the place is empty in the late afternoon (when Adam tends to go places) and because he's all alone he feels free to talk even more incessantly than he normally would.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
DH and I were SW / BG APs for YEARS. It's busy there. He must have gone early in the a.m.
It tends to be more empty in the morning on weekdays - like a random Tues at 9:30 a.m., dependent upon time of year but it'll get busier as the day goes on.

It looks like he spent all of an hour or two there.

Of course, leave it to him to try and clickbait with negative EMPTY title. I did notice a lot of sharp cuts so he was very selective with what he chose because he wanted to play up the EMPTY narrative. And you can wait sometimes in the morning to get alone on the Sharks conveyor belt.

It'll get CRAZY as we approach the summer there, and the including the summer and holidays, etc., then he'll be complaining about that in the title.

ALSO. I seriously cannot stand his face, or the stupid tit like this that he does.

1712759527452.png

WTF. How did I ever watch this asshole?!?!

1712759645137.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He went at almost 5 p.m.?

I guess it'd help if I put the volume on to listen to him talk, but I just can't bring myself to hear his voice. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, when pulling into Sea World, he comments that there isn’t a “mad rush to get in here at 4:40 pm.”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So he didn’t film any of the MK after hours event? Wow interesting
So he could gorge on the "free" "food" and not have to worry about it
---
He went at almost 5 p.m.?

I guess it'd help if I put the volume on to listen to him talk, but I just can't bring myself to hear his voice. :ROFLMAO:
He usually shows up at theme parks after 3pm on weekdays...burning the candle at both ends, you know

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was all prepared to say how confused I was by the scene. There's a window to the airfield... but a mirror in front of it... and apparently another mirror behind him? But then I saw this on Facebook. So he's not just a 50-year-old male taking a selfie, he's a 50-year-old male taking a selfie in the bathroom.

View attachment 2866413
He’s demented, look at his face on 7D - something mentally wrong there. I think the girl behind him feels the same way about him.

Reactions: 6
1712784573145.png

Back in the real world, today (unless he suddenly posts something this evening) marks the 10th day in a row he has not posted on Insta about his exercise. The last time was Easter morning, I believe. It's 100% proven that when he doesn't post it, it's because it's not happening. All the plans he laid out, everything he said he'd do, all the advice the Woovians gave him and he told every single one, "Thanks, I'll look into that ! " or "Thanks, that's what I'm gonna do . " And he never did any of it, except buy the shoes and run once in them.

And now he's probably like, well, why even bother, because he's leaving again in 2 days and you know even at his best he rarely works out when traveling. And then he travels again at the end of the month to Milwaukee. And suddenly it's May, and only 100 days until his birthday, and only 140 days until his half marathon. But thanks for the nice words, right Adam?

Reactions: 8
Oh hold up! Let me get this straight. The title of the video is “My Flight Experience Thru The Solar Eclipse”, but he actually never flew through the solar eclipse? 🤔 So, was this just clickbait? What a total loser. He knew that he missed the solar eclipse before uploading the video and still proceeded with that misleading title. 🥴
His "flight experience" videos irk me so much because I am an airplane geek, and I actually enjoy flight videos, but his are just so poorly done that they're not even fun to watch.

This is what an "eclipse flight" video is supposed to be:

He’s demented, look at his face on 7D - something mentally wrong there. I think the girl behind him feels the same way about him.
Oh wow, that is some incredible side-eye! I feel you, 7DMT girl; that is my reaction to Adam as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2868183

Back in the real world, today (unless he suddenly posts something this evening) marks the 10th day in a row he has not posted on Insta about his exercise. The last time was Easter morning, I believe. It's 100% proven that when he doesn't post it, it's because it's not happening. All the plans he laid out, everything he said he'd do, all the advice the Woovians gave him and he told every single one, "Thanks, I'll look into that ! " or "Thanks, that's what I'm gonna do . " And he never did any of it, except buy the shoes and run once in them.

And now he's probably like, well, why even bother, because he's leaving again in 2 days and you know even at his best he rarely works out when traveling. And then he travels again at the end of the month to Milwaukee. And suddenly it's May, and only 100 days until his birthday, and only 140 days until his half marathon. But thanks for the nice words, right Adam?
Yeah, if you have "lots of bad days," then it ain't working.

Seems Adam had a late evening out reliving his "punk rock" days last night at the House of Blues at Disney Springs. I'm sure he parked at the top of the Lime parking garage and got a cobb salad at Restaurantosaurus, as punks usually do.

1712837164324.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back to the WDW teat for that sweet guaranteed 50k views.

As always, we all know the drill. Mickey power pole > go to whatever park has any tiny thing that is new or reopened or repainted > walking and not taking the tram > coffee > walk around aimlessly filming the same crap you've filmed hundreds of times before because you have nothing to do and not a care in the world > spend half the video looking at plastic toys from china in gift shops > go on 2 rides > leave

Adam caught himself being too specific. "I returned from Denver a couple of days ago", and he quickly reverted to his usual, for no reason at all, vagueness, "I returned from Denver a day or two ago", as if he doesn't know when the returned for Denver.

He managed to get out of the house around 10:30am, almost the crack of dawn for Adam.

He rushes over when he sees Kylo Ren walking around and makes his way to the front, desperately hoping for interaction that will spice up his vlog. He doesn't get it.

Adam continues to buy bottles of water to ruin the planet and wasting his money while leaving his expensive Stanley reusable cup at home. Then this friggin' dork shows up with his neck fan:

1712845928512.png

Here is Adam's best effort to take us all along on Star Tours:
1712846240720.png

"a fun day" says Adam. If you say so, buddy, if you say so.

• Heart