Adam the Woo #14 Tim Tracker, but with a penis! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture is funny, Walt would not even hire dark skinned people. There are a few good biographies that reveal the insecure, racist, anti-Semitic, misogynistic, crude conservatism and anti-union sentiments of old Walt. He even cozied up to mobsters whom he used to intimidate union organizers. The guy was an alcoholic putz, a shrewd businessman, but still a putz of a human being. A nincompoop like Woo doesn't care, and neither does his dwindling army of empty headed stans. There are much better examples of heroes to venerate in this world.
I'm always amused by Disney stans who think Walt would be furious at how expensive the parks are now because he wanted families to be able to enjoy them. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oof, I hope the cleaning crew powerwashes both sides of that bench daily! Woo and WoM just put some serious fat guy butt stank down. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I didn't watch much of today's video because I don't want to give Woo much engagement, positive or negative engagement doesn't seem to matter to the algorithm, but I couldn't find exactly why Woo was so disappointed... I didn't want to stay around long enough to find out. And frankly, who gives a rat's ass what this dundering fool thinks anyway. His video was out for only 50 minutes and had 700 thumbs up already. I'm tired of trying to figure out his small audiences's fascination with stupidity
At first blush he was disappointed, and then as the day went on he warmed up to it a little. His big criticism is that the music is way too loud for an area that is meant for "relaxation". His next big criticism was about the center planter looking like female privates ("giggle giggle, I'm 12yo")

Reactions: 8
Nothing like a walk and talk to jump start views for clickbait Adam! Up to 130k views in 24 hours. This vlog has surpassed view totals from all of his Aulani vlogs.
It is clear. . . all the woovians want to see is apartment tours along with walk and talks.

View attachment 2615964
It's kind of surprising to me that Adam's least interesting videos are the ones that perform the best. Even when I watched him regularly, I'd skip the walk-and-talks because they were just SO BORING! But apparently his core viewers can't get enough!

It's weird because with interesting videos, he'd inevitably get some crossover views from people unfamiliar with him. Interested in Hawaii? Maybe his Hawaii videos will show up in your recommendations. Planning a Disney vacation? Perhaps you'll come across his Disney videos. But no one but ATW devotees would bother to watch a tour of his apartment or his rambling stream of consciousness thoughts. Those 130k viewers are all die hard Woo fans (Woo-natics?)!
---
View attachment 2613995

I was going to say, Adam can't boil water and this commenter things he's going to do Mongolian? I'm hopeful this was a back-handed jab at his lack of cooking ability. And imagine being 49 years old with no clue how to cook.
The "I don't know how to cook" cop-out really irritates me. Nobody expects the average person to dream up new recipes from nothing like some celebrity chef. Cooking is nothing more than reading a recipe and following the instructions. And with endless recipes available across the internet for free, absolutely anyone can do it -- no learning required. If he knows how to read (not necessarily a given for homeschool here, I suppose), then he knows how to cook.

If he'd rather not do that then fine; he should just say that. But to hide behind "I don't know how" is B.S.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
For those of us who had Adam at Magic Kingdom on today's bingo card, here you go!
Any WAGERS on what is up next? The odds on favorite at the moment is Hollywood Studios. Guest appearances by Chelsea and/or Tim Tracker are coming in 2nd and 3rd.

848484.jpg

Reactions: 3
Now, now just because Uncle Walt collected Nazi memorabilia and thought it looked pretty hanging on the wall next to a Klan hood and sheet doesn't necessarily mean he embraced those philosophies. He simply thought the Nazi's were snappy dressers and the Klan made creative use of bedroom linen. But if disturbing rumors are true, Uncle Walt had big plans to create his final masterpiece and make a legacy altering statement by opening the overly ambitious, "Sieg Heil Kingdom". Instead of fireworks there would have been bonfires and ovens. And that is why some say Uncle Walt just might have lost it near the end.

Not much to say about this vlog - Celebration clock>MK>meet Micah (of course)>Haunted Mansion (which takes up the majority of the vlog)>Tron>gorging>leaving

Adam buys a Hatbox Ghost pin, but just one and it's for his collection - no giveaways yet again!
1702066275009.png

Reactions: 10
The Daily Dump awards are up to be voted on & Adam is in almost every category 🤣

Reactions: 13
Worst Wooism, I had to go with the damn self pumping gas nozzle, it drives me insane

Uh oh guys, someone's upset that their hero is being made fun of by a troll on Youtube!
1702092089460.png

---
Adam went to see Die Hard in the theater tonight, I wonder if that will be part of tomorrow's snoozefest Woopeat

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Worst Wooism, I had to go with the damn self pumping gas nozzle, it drives me insane
---
Adam went to see Die Hard in the theater tonight, I wonder if that will be part of tomorrow's snoozefest Woopeat
It was a tough choice but I ended up going with piping hot caffeinated beverage. I also had to write in PC (Princess Complainer) Dev for the "biggest complainer" category. He won't win but he deserves the write-in vote.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't remember which blog but Trackers said Disneyland had the better churros. Adam said he'd never had Disneyland's. They started joking and said Adam should go and compare Disneyland to WDW. The next day or 2 Adam goes to CA which apparently was the reason for the trip.

Reactions: 1
The Daily Dump awards are up to be voted on & Adam is in almost every category 🤣
I look forward to the results. Seeing BLAB's name definitely brought back memories.

For PROSPERITY sake I am re-posting this gem from 2021 which I called "The Last Supper". This was the last time BLAB and ATW were on screen together having a meal.

wdwpic1.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I look forward to the results. Seeing BLAB's name definitely brought back memories.

For PROSPERITY sake I am re-posting this gem from 2021 which I called "The Last Supper". This was the last time BLAB and ATW were on screen together having a meal.

View attachment 2619637
OMG. I remember that! They were so obnoxious! If I had been seated next to them, I would have asked to be moved.

(Side note: I ate there before w/ my brother and that's definitely a one-and-done for me. The food was OK but the ambiance is like a cafeteria (for the price you're paying). Our server was nice but she was missing half the time, forgot to bring out our appetizers (the bread thing they offer that was supposed to be so good; it was mediocre) until I asked about them 30-40 minutes after she took our order, and - as it was nearing the end of the lunch time hours - another CM started vacuuming around us and few others who were eating still. Yes, vacuuming. At a lunch that ended up costing me and my brother $120+. 🙄 )

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes, follow along as Adam does his errands, meets up with a variety of vlogger weirdos, and yes, yet another 80s movie, Die Hard.

Enjoy this word salad and total misuse of the word coincide:

1702133871164.png

In one of the thrift stores he stops at, he finds a bunch of unofficial Disney pins and buys them, another $35 down the drain and into the closet :rolleyes:

Then it's off to Disney Springs for the meeting of 12yo boys trapped in middle aged bodies, Die Hard and dinner at The Boathouse (just in case anyone thinks Adam is hurting for money).

Reactions: 6
I fast forwarded to dinner. I had to see if they really went to a nice restaurant that requires you to use cutlery. OFC one of the middle aged dolts slathers on the butter on top of the already heavily buttered roll instead of ripping off a piece of the roll, on his side plate, then buttering each bite if wanted. It seemed that there were more than 3 people at dinner that David was trying to hide. It was a very quick view of the dinner with only the table view shown. Anybody catch who was actually there with them from the other dim wits IG? The table seemed overly large for three as well.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.