Adam the Woo #14 Tim Tracker, but with a penis! šŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so what I caught from his ramblings he wants to ā€œsettle downā€. He talks about buying a house and doing some type of semi retirement next year. Does he have enough money to retire?

Reactions: 6
Apologies ahead of time, this is a long one:

He announces he's moving, and will be giving away (not selling) some stuff that he "doesn't want to move" via his Instagram account. It's very clear that he's staying in Central Florida - he already said he wa staying, and he mentions the good thing is lots of direct flights between MCO and LAX. Did he buy something in Central Florida? Who knows, he doesn't say in this vlog.

He says he needs to hand the keys in on New Year's Eve, and I immediately think ok, this is a definitive, clear timeline. Yet as he walks he says, "Yeah, once I get back to Florida, I've got, I'm guessing, about 2 or 3 weeks." Adam, it's December 5th and you just said you need to hand in the keys on NYE. That's 26 days, not "2 or 3 weeks".

Then he says, "I'm pretty impulsive with my decisions." Is that why you do the same things over and over? Go to all the same things every year, year after year, totally predictable like clockwork? You told everyone more than a month ago that you were staying in Central Florida.

He's back on the "retire from daily vlogging by or at the end 2024" wagon.

"The new place I'm looking at is gonna free...it's gonna create a little more availability...there's gonna be some options there that I do not have at the current place I'm residing at, and I feel like it's kind of a good segue into the type of content I want to do." Who the hell knows what this means, and "the place he's looking at" - he doesn't have a new place yet? Just being vague to throw people off?

Then he's announcing he will end daily vlogs soon and do "other" content, and he proudly proclaims that he's been doing daily vlogging well over 10 years (except for that time he quit daily vlogging for months and went off to do other things like in-depth filming location videos in 2017). And then he went right back to (almost) daily vlogs because he failed at the "other" type of content he wanted to do. Deja vu coming up?

He's going to put his new type of content on the Adam The Woo channel sometime in 2024 and then slowly switch over and eventually the Daily channel will be dormant like the main channel is now. So basically, he's going to do the same thing he tried last time - stop daily vlogging, do more produced, in-depth videos (and you know damn well it'll be all the same stuff he does now, just not in a daily format), and hope that's enough. When it fails, he'll go back to daily vlogging just like in 2017. Yet another Woopeat.

He wants to spend more time at his "new homestead" and not "forcing himself to put out content" (which is an admission that his daily content is lacking and subpar, because he's forcing himself to put it out regardless).

He struggles with committing to a time that this "new format" content will debut on the main channel, saying it could be early 2024 but "I don't know if I'll have time to kinda get that whole...parlay that whole thing going." Yes, parlay that whole thing going.

He seems to be very confused about how this will all work - says he could possibly disappear for 2-3 months, or 2-3 weeks, while doing and filming things (his example: haunts for haunt season :rolleyes: - yeah, he's "retiring" to do all the same content). Or, if he does that and wants it in the daily format, he could do it and it might end up on the daily channel and not the main channel.

But he says the whole "not missing a day" thing has to come to an end, and he says it like a drunk looks at the bottle and says "I need to stop drinking". No one is making you not miss a day, Adam, except yourself.

He then says he doesn't want to be a daily vlogger into his 50s. Apparently, in Adam's mind, that's lame or weird or something. "I already have an established, new format that I'll kind of figure out into 2024." If it's established, then it's not something you need to figure out, buddy. Which is it? He's desperately trying to make this look better or different than just taking his normal daily content and making it into not daily content, with some filming locations or back roads thrown in randomly.

And now that the announcements are over, Adam can go back to doing what he normally does: Woopeats of where he used to live in Anaheim, and let's visit the BttF mall yet again, why not, after all he booked an AA red eye that doesn't leave until after 9pm. Then the rental car acts up and he just drives straight to the airport to turn it in, and books an earlier one way flight on Delta.

And finally we get to enjoy Adam's weird OCD thing where he needs to explain and review the same thing over and over (he was supposed to be on a red eye and instead booked an earlier flight). He mentions that at length 3 times in the last 3 mins of the vlog.

Reactions: 23
Here we go...walk n talk time (and rental car issues šŸ˜‚ šŸ„“)
:LOL: :LOL: CALLED IT!!!!!!!!!!! I was just expecting him to do it upon his return to Florida, but none the less so predictable!

- So Adam the drifter is once again getting rid of stuff instead of taking it with him during his move. Moving to another glorified storage shed? His new place is going to create new options that it is a good segment for the content he wants to do. . . :rolleyes:
- Adam's thought process is to end the Daily vlogs around New Years of 2025 for new projects and different style of format. Sure. . . . . .

59584844.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just thinking about it - his content is horrific quality while he's just doing daily vlogs. He's saying he's going to do daily vlogs thru the end of 2024, and at the same time he's going to start doing his "new" content. How does this happen without the daily content getting even worse, and how does it happen and the "new" content is good quality?

Reactions: 11
So, Mr. Woo plans to abandon daily bullshit in a year. By then he will be recording his daily bowel movements and calling it content. What tunes can his farts play? And of course, Huell Howser, a closeted gay man, is his inspiration in more ways than one. So, has this Einstein determined how he will pay his DVC ever increasing maintenance fees? Of course not. What a self-absorbed Mr. Poo for brains this idiot is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, Mr. Woo plans to abandon daily bullshit in a year. By then he will be recording his daily bowel movements and calling it content. What tunes can his farts play? And of course, Huell Howser, a closeted gay man, is his inspiration in more ways than one. So, has this Einstein determined how he will pay his DVC ever increasing maintenance fees? Of course not. What a self-absorbed Mr. Poo for brains this idiot is.
He will probably sell his DVC shares or rent them out if he needs the money. I doubt he has a down payment for a house with the way he was spending money for the past year. Unless his parents are giving him his inheritance early.

Reactions: 8
1701888099970.png

I was going to say, Adam can't boil water and this commenter things he's going to do Mongolian? I'm hopeful this was a back-handed jab at his lack of cooking ability. And imagine being 49 years old with no clue how to cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He will probably sell his DVC shares or rent them out if he needs the money. I doubt he has a down payment for a house with the way he was spending money for the past year. Unless his parents are giving him his inheritance early.
Inheritance? LMFAO. Sure, he will get hundreds of thousands from the sale of their rental double wide! They donā€™t have two dimes to rub together. Good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We can round up slightly to 355 million total views across his 2 channels. So he could be sitting on 1+ million in savings easily from that. He and the Trackers were likely earning well above the top Social Blade estimates for quite awhile if not continuing to do so. Plus he lived in a van for what 5 to 10 years? How is he not sitting on a ton of money?

Will he be smart enough to hide his real estate purchase through a real estate trust? The Trackers botched that and everybody knows where they live now.

My term for people that post the same stuff over and over on Tattle: Tattle prattle. Post what you want of course I have just realized how boring things can get here.

Reactions: 8
His stans have some real issues. The admiration and love for this guy is disturbing.

Screenshot_20231206_113242_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231206_113300_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
View attachment 2613995

I was going to say, Adam can't boil water and this commenter things he's going to do Mongolian? I'm hopeful this was a back-handed jab at his lack of cooking ability. And imagine being 49 years old with no clue how to cook.
View attachment 2613995

He probably would turn the burner on and forget to put the pot on the burner. Never mind the water.

You'd think as much coffee as he drinks. You'd think he'd own a kettle and at least have instant coffee.

Reactions: 5
Good gracious a 3 year old could tell a more cohesive story than ATW. Why does he think anyone gives a šŸ’©? Vlog /don't vlog our lives will still go on. He wants to be more "project based" when he stops the daily vlogs. Hmmm, I think that would require research and much more editing skills. Will he spend some time in those 13 months to learn some editing? Maybe he'll take lessons from his new BFF Gin Tracker.

Kudos to all of you who called the walk and talk/channel direction talk.

Also, are there no barbers in his "old stomping grounds"? Get a haircut you bum. I would cross the street if I saw him walking towards me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any odds that he would buy a house in the Edward Scissorhands neighborhood since he says the new place will segue into what he wants to do and then he goes back to doing movie filming locations?šŸ¤” sure itā€™s not a probability just a random thought.

Reactions: 3
Good gracious a 3 year old could tell a more cohesive story than ATW. Why does he think anyone gives a šŸ’©? Vlog /don't vlog our lives will still go on. He wants to be more "project based" when he stops the daily vlogs. Hmmm, I think that would require research and much more editing skills. Will he spend some time in those 13 months to learn some editing? Maybe he'll take lessons from his new BFF Gin Tracker.

Kudos to all of you who called the walk and talk/channel direction talk.

Also, are there no barbers in his "old stomping grounds"? Get a haircut you bum. I would cross the street if I saw him walking towards me.
In addition to the editing skills, his crap 1080p 10 year old camera isn't going to cut it for "projects" either

Apologies ahead of time, this is a long one:

He announces he's moving, and will be giving away (not selling) some stuff that he "doesn't want to move" via his Instagram account. It's very clear that he's staying in Central Florida - he already said he wa staying, and he mentions the good thing is lots of direct flights between MCO and LAX. Did he buy something in Central Florida? Who knows, he doesn't say in this vlog.
Oh, no no...He said there are a few things that are too big and bulky ... to COMMUTE. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø šŸ™„ šŸ„“

1701900911664.png

Boy, he's a cocky son of a witch, isn't he??? :unsure:

1701901085372.png

ALSO - this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1701901004925.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"The new place I'm looking at is gonna free...it's gonna create a little more availability...there's gonna be some options there that I do not have at the current place I'm residing at, and I feel like it's kind of a good segue into the type of content I want to do."
He's got a job as the maintenance guy in the apartment block he's moving to. His new content will be watching him fix pipes and replace locks. You know, "projects."

• Haha
He always mentions the back catalogue but those views will tank if you are not putting out new content. He seems to not know this.

Reactions: 12
He always mentions the back catalogue but those views will tank if you are not putting out new content. He seems to not know this.
Exactly...new viewers pulled in by current content go back and watch old videos. The filming locations videos will get some views on their own because of the static nature of the subject matter, but otherwise his catalog views will drop.

Reactions: 10
Would he do something crazy like purchasing the $1.8 million dollar Halloween house? He seemed to show a lot of interest in that house when he did a tour there a couple months back. I'm sure he wouldn't mind living in the same South Pasadena neighborhood where BTTF and Pee Wee Herman were filmed in.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.