Adam the Woo #14 Tim Tracker, but with a penis! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fast forwarded to dinner. I had to see if they really went to a nice restaurant that requires you to use cutlery. OFC one of the middle aged dolts slathers on the butter on top of the already heavily buttered roll instead of ripping off a piece of the roll, on his side plate, then buttering each bite if wanted. It seemed that there were more than 3 people at dinner that David was trying to hide. It was a very quick view of the dinner with only the table view shown. Anybody catch who was actually there with them from the other dim wits IG? The table seemed overly large for three as well.
Adam, Splorin' Ryan, Greg's Gameroom, Kevin Heimbach (sp?), Tampa Jay. 5 people, he showed 5 entrees, really hard to tell is there was one or two more at the table.

Reactions: 4
So Othani went to the Dodgers , odds that Adam becomes a diehard Dodgers fan , if he moves back to California 😮😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So Othani went to the Dodgers , odds that Adam becomes a diehard Dodgers fan , if he moves back to California 😮😃
Oh yes I can see it now. . . . . .

"I was never really invested in the Tampa Bay Rays" - Adam (while sporting an APPROPRIATE Dodgers cap)

dodgers.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh yes I can see it now. . . . . .

"I was never really invested in the Tampa Bay Rays" - Adam (while sporting an APPROPRIATE Dodgers cap)

View attachment 2620489
Update , he just complained about the $$ Othani was paid on his IG , but if the Rays paid $700 million to get him , he would be literally frothing at the mouth with joy 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ohtani is one of the best hitters in baseball. When healthy, he is one of the best pitchers. He’s worth the money and the money he will bring into the Dodgers organization. Modern day Babe Ruth….woo probably likes Ruth more just because he was fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it is a very long shot but it fascinates me Nate aka Paging Mr Morrow and David aka Adam the Woo are both possibly moving at around the same time. Any chance they live together?

Reactions: 5
Ohtani is one of the best hitters in baseball. When healthy, he is one of the best pitchers. He’s worth the money and the money he will bring into the Dodgers organization. Modern day Babe Ruth….woo probably likes Ruth more just because he was fat.
We all know how Adam does a complete 180 all the time , he will definitely go to many Dodger games if he moves back out there again 🤣

Reactions: 6
Tell me you don't understand the first thing about MLB finances without telling me you don't understand the first thing about MLB finances

1702163265726.png

Adam, this is what happens when you have no fan base in a small market with an owner who isn't even a billionaire with his only interest being a billionaire:
1702163417154.png

In 2022, the Rays had a payroll of around $100 million, and had total revenue around $248 million. The Rays pull a nice profit every year, and in the almost 20 years since Mr. Sternberg bought them for $200 million, the franchise value is now estimated at 1.25 billion. They, like most every MLB team, could be spending a lot more on player salaries if they wanted to, but they don't. Why should they when they can rake in a profit and watch their value rise every year.

Case in point: Tyler Glasnow, the Rays best pitcher, was paid $5 million in 2023 and is due to make $25 million in 2024. The Rays will almost certainly trade him instead of signing him to a longer deal.

You made your baseball bed, Adam, now sleep in it.

• Haha
Adam is not happy to be living in Celebration today, I guess:
1702171744324.png

this also makes me think more Celebration Christmas crap is coming in tomorrow's vlog

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Adam is not happy to be living in Celebration today, I guess:
View attachment 2620819

this also makes me think more Celebration Christmas crap is coming in tomorrow's vlog
also if he is complaining about parking, that basically confirms he probably doesn't have dedicated parking for his apartment, which would explain the need to always park at the airport when he travels, because he has to park on the street somewhere that requires movement on certain days/times

OMG. I remember that! They were so obnoxious! If I had been seated next to them, I would have asked to be moved.

(Side note: I ate there before w/ my brother and that's definitely a one-and-done for me. The food was OK but the ambiance is like a cafeteria (for the price you're paying). Our server was nice but she was missing half the time, forgot to bring out our appetizers (the bread thing they offer that was supposed to be so good; it was mediocre) until I asked about them 30-40 minutes after she took our order, and - as it was nearing the end of the lunch time hours - another CM started vacuuming around us and few others who were eating still. Yes, vacuuming. At a lunch that ended up costing me and my brother $120+. 🙄 )
Which restaurant was this? They shouldn’t have been vacuuming while guests are there.

Reactions: 1
My goodness, such language in Mr. Woo’s Ohtani pout post! The full-blown H-E-double hockey sticks?!?!?! Not his standard asinine use of heck? And “freaking” on top of all that?

I thought Rev. Jim raised him better than that…

• Haha
(Side note: I ate there before w/ my brother and that's definitely a one-and-done for me. The food was OK but the ambiance is like a cafeteria (for the price you're paying). Yes, vacuuming. At a lunch that ended up costing me and my brother $120+. 🙄 )
:confused: Really? we went there once in late 2021 also. It was OK as well, but have skipped it on our recent trips. If we go to the Contemporary to eat we go to California Grill.

So looks like Adam's views have hit another STAGNANT patch aside from his walk and talk. :sleep:

12100000.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell me you don't understand the first thing about MLB finances without telling me you don't understand the first thing about MLB finances

View attachment 2620645

Case in point: Tyler Glasnow, the Rays best pitcher, was paid $5 million in 2023 and is due to make $25 million in 2024. The Rays will almost certainly trade him instead of signing him to a longer deal.

You made your baseball bed, Adam, now sleep in it.
I can't believe he actually used the word "hell" on IG :LOL:

Not for nothing, but I'm fine trading Glasnow. I have friends inside the organization who have commented on his lack of mental toughness (as evidenced by his terrible postseason performances). Plus, $25M for a guy who has a history of injuries and has never topped 120 IP in a season doesn't seem like the best investment.

That said, this is the worst time of year to be a Rays fan watching all these other teams making moves to bolster their rosters.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe he actually used the word "hell" on IG :LOL:

Not for nothing, but I'm fine trading Glasnow. I have friends inside the organization who have commented on his lack of mental toughness (as evidenced by his terrible postseason performances). Plus, $25M for a guy who has a history of injuries and has never topped 120 IP in a season doesn't seem like the best investment.

That said, this is the worst time of year to be a Rays fan watching all these other teams making moves to bolster their rosters.
Agreed on Glasnow, I don't think he's that good, and get what you can for him before he's a FA. But Adam will probably be disappointed and sad about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is the Woo?
11am east coast time and no vlog yet? Late night? Too busy moving to "edit" (if you can even call what he does editing)?

It's the end of 2023 and Adam is, for the first time, trying mobile order at Starbucks. What a pioneer.

Did you all know the temporarily ice rink in Celebration isn't real, it's plastic? In case you missed the 90 times Adam mentioned it before, he's let us know again.

Just wandering around Celebration, showing every single thing he's ever shown before (except the live nativity). Every moving vehicle is greeted with the usual "here it coooooomes, pulling into the station". And Adam covers it the same way as every event in Celebration - he wanders around, it's too early, then he wanders around more waiting for things to happen. Go back and watch his Celebration Christmas kickoff, and other than the nativity show, it's exactly the same video.

I'm surprised Rev Jim didn't make it over for this event - it's got everything: Chick-fil-a, animal cruelty, reminding everyone what is the reason for the season. I wonder if Celebration does any Hanukkah celebrations? Any menorah lightings? No? Adam throws in some complaints about having to pay taxes, too.

Adam: "Three rings making up the three hidden Mickeys", uh no, the three rings make up one hidden Mickey, Adam.

The guy playing the census taker saw Adam's camera a million miles away and really turned it up to 10 for his performance. And here's a meal like Jesus would've eaten, complete with plastic utensils and a Heinz mustard packet:
1702226982906.png

I highly suggest watching just 15:39 to about 16:15 for quite the nonsensical stream of verbal diarrhea from Adam as he wanders with his food and gets distracted by literally everything he sees. Hard to believe this man makes a living talking into a camera with moments like this.

He has to go around the back of the church to find some quiet (can't have music in the background!) and eats his meal off the top of a bush. Yeah, that's right, on top of a bush. The lady selling the food calls the bread flatbread, Adam asks if it's like Naan, she says no, it's flatbread, and then Adam insists on calling it Naan because "it looks like the bread service at Animal Kingdom Lodge" :rolleyes:

Adam on the lentil soup: "You can see the lentils in there and everything" 🥴

Then we move on to the show...and now I realize why Adam likes this event, because it's very much like what you'd see at The Holy Land theme park.

Most of the LAST 10 MINS of the vlog is just all about the poor traffic situation in Celebration, and then in case you wanted to see some of the exact same nativity show from a different angle, he wanders back there and films it again. Could have been a tight 20 min vlog, and his editing choices just bloat it to almost 37 mins.

• Haha
  • Sad

View attachment 2620645

Yes, Mr. Woo. Those teams in fact do print cash in a back room to pay for those huge contracts to highly coveted players. Don't you do that when you purchase DVC contracts and first class flight tickets?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.