Adam the Woo #14 Tim Tracker, but with a penis! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In addition to the editing skills, his crap 1080p 10 year old camera isn't going to cut it for "projects" either
He bought an iPhone 14 Pro a few months ago and yet despite “editing” on his phone he still uses his old Canon camera that can’t focus during the day let alone at night. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 7
Would he do something crazy like purchasing the $1.8 million dollar Halloween house? He seemed to show a lot of interest in that house when he did a tour there a couple months back. I'm sure he wouldn't mind living in the same South Pasadena neighborhood where BTTF and Pee Wee Herman were filmed in.
honestly, I wouldn’t put it past him, but I think he is going to stay in Florida because his parents are getting older
---
I will say I think it would be hilarious if he bought a movie house and was constantly inundated with bloggers and people knocking on his door wanting to see his kitchen. Oh, I’m sure he would eat it up for a short time but then it would start getting to him and it would be perfect justice

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think there's any way he moves to SoCal area or does a bi-coastal thing again. The parents, the cheaper Florida taxes, his intense love of Celebration and WDW. Nope, he's staying put in the Central Florida area.

Reactions: 11
He was was looking outside of Celebration for homes recently wasn't he? He probably found something and that's the why he suddenly showed the apartment.

Reactions: 10
Any odds that he would buy a house in the Edward Scissorhands neighborhood since he says the new place will segue into what he wants to do and then he goes back to doing movie filming locations?🤔 sure it’s not a probability just a random thought.
[/QUOT]If he is selling some things off , then it has to be a move back to California .If he was staying in Florida , he would just rent a uhaul & not need to sell anything 🤔
Oh, no no...He said there are a few things that are too big and bulky ... to COMMUTE. 🤦‍♀️ 🙄 🥴

View attachment 2614563

Boy, he's a cocky son of a witch, isn't he??? :unsure:

View attachment 2614565

ALSO - this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2614564
I think if he is selling off big things , then it is to California , he could just rent a Uhaul to move locally

Reactions: 1
So I'm supposed to believe that the guy who less than a month ago said that he wasn't traveling again this year knows what he's doing, and is going to stick to what he said, in 14 months? Sure Woo.

Reactions: 14
As predicted Adam heads over to Epcot upon his return to Central Florida.

@2020planner Looks like Adam has delivered another thumbnail just for you.

1000007601.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If diabeetus or clogged arteries don't take him out first, David should be TERRIFIED of this guy wearing his skin as a human suit someday
1701959636490.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This uneducated dimwit bows at the alter of a man known to be a racist and misogynist. Maybe that is the appeal of Walt Disney after all? Growing up poor in the ruby red south travelling from one obscure town to another has resulted in this male debacle. Such a disgrace and shameful. You can enjoy Disney entertainment I guess, but to treat Walt like this god and idol is truly sickening. Shameful even.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
SAT word of the day: Permeating

How Adam used it in a sentence: “The sun is permeating today.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
One of the loyal Woovians stopped by the comment section of the latest Troll Patrol video and well. . . . .

TP1.jpg

Tp2.jpg

tp3.jpg

• Haha
Straight from the West Coast Woopeats, we are immediately back into the East Coast Woopeats - WDW, Celebration clock, sidekick of the day is World of Miach, etc.

Adam wants to get a photo with the new Walt statue, and says he wants the photo with "the man who envisioned this theme park in his brain" (again, meaning Walt Disney). Aside from the awful flow of the language, Walt envisioned EPCOT as a real city, not a theme park of any sort.

Adam continually mentions that the center planter looks like a woman's privates, but can't come out and say it because he's 12yo.

Adam's not good at describing things as he sees them, so much of his commentary in this video is awkward and fumbling. Ex: "Queue line", that old standby, makes an appearance.

Adam wearing those pants for what, a week now? "You can sit right next to Walt Disney himself!" Adam exclaims - dude, it's a statue, not the guy himself.
1701968246180.png

Adam has such reverence for the DVC lounge Coke freestyle machine and the tiny, sad array of snacks they lay out. As if it's what makes the $130k he spent on DVC all worthwhile, just to get that Cherry Limeade SUGAR FREE drink.

As I predicted, even though they say it probably looks much better at night, they don't even stay until dark let alone for the new fireworks show at 9pm. Adam says he'll come back - gotta string out that content as much as possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Mr. Woo has a Bandaid on his right thumb. Did it get damaged by him walking around with his thumb stuck up his ass? Or perhaps jerking too much to Uncle Walt's new statue, which does oddly look like Uncle Walt is taking a dump. Perhaps that is his comment from the grave about what current ownership has done to his company. Whatever the reason for such a pose, it still attracts morons who want to sit next to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing like a walk and talk to jump start views for clickbait Adam! Up to 130k views in 24 hours. This vlog has surpassed view totals from all of his Aulani vlogs.
It is clear. . . all the woovians want to see is apartment tours along with walk and talks.

515151851515.jpg

• Wow
Straight from the West Coast Woopeats, we are immediately back into the East Coast Woopeats - WDW, Celebration clock, sidekick of the day is World of Miach, etc.

Adam wants to get a photo with the new Walt statue, and says he wants the photo with "the man who envisioned this theme park in his brain" (again, meaning Walt Disney). Aside from the awful flow of the language, Walt envisioned EPCOT as a real city, not a theme park of any sort.

Adam continually mentions that the center planter looks like a woman's privates, but can't come out and say it because he's 12yo.

Adam's not good at describing things as he sees them, so much of his commentary in this video is awkward and fumbling. Ex: "Queue line", that old standby, makes an appearance.

Adam wearing those pants for what, a week now? "You can sit right next to Walt Disney himself!" Adam exclaims - dude, it's a statue, not the guy himself.
View attachment 2615838

Adam has such reverence for the DVC lounge Coke freestyle machine and the tiny, sad array of snacks they lay out. As if it's what makes the $130k he spent on DVC all worthwhile, just to get that Cherry Limeade SUGAR FREE drink.

As I predicted, even though they say it probably looks much better at night, they don't even stay until dark let alone for the new fireworks show at 9pm. Adam says he'll come back - gotta string out that content as much as possible!
Heretofore simply called “the pants”. His shiny ill fitted fake denim shorts can now be referred to as “the shorts”. For simplicity and “posperity” sake. I think his clothes are stiffer at this point then his Demigod Walt’s statue.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This uneducated dimwit bows at the alter of a man known to be a racist and misogynist. Maybe that is the appeal of Walt Disney after all? Growing up poor in the ruby red south travelling from one obscure town to another has resulted in this male debacle. Such a disgrace and shameful. You can enjoy Disney entertainment I guess, but to treat Walt like this god and idol is truly sickening. Shameful even.
07.12.2023_14.41.41_REC.png

The picture is funny, Walt would not even hire dark skinned people. There are a few good biographies that reveal the insecure, racist, anti-Semitic, misogynistic, crude conservatism and anti-union sentiments of old Walt. He even cozied up to mobsters whom he used to intimidate union organizers. The guy was an alcoholic putz, a shrewd businessman, but still a putz of a human being. A nincompoop like Woo doesn't care, and neither does his dwindling army of empty headed stans. There are much better examples of heroes to venerate in this world.

I didn't watch much of today's video because I don't want to give Woo much engagement, positive or negative engagement doesn't seem to matter to the algorithm, but I couldn't find exactly why Woo was so disappointed... I didn't want to stay around long enough to find out. And frankly, who gives a rat's ass what this dundering fool thinks anyway. His video was out for only 50 minutes and had 700 thumbs up already. I'm tired of trying to figure out his small audiences's fascination with stupidity

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.