Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Thank you to the person responsible for towing his car for the early Christmas gift to Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Quick rundown: Mickey Power Pole>Magic Kingdom>complain about changes>park hop to Hollywood Studios>hope the new Mermaid show is based on the old animated movie and not the newer one>vlog over

He says he's "meeting up with a friend". You put Micah in the thumbnail, dummy, why not just say his name? He's generally the only friend you have in the area that will spend time with you, it's not hard to figure out.

As Adam gets his vanilla latte, I'm reminded of last summer when he said he was making a lot of progress with lessening the amount of sugar he puts in his coffee and that one day soon, he'd be drinking it just black 😂

Does anyone watch Adam The Woo for Disney news, Disney planning, and Disney ticket info? So why does he not just go to the park, why make up some stupid guise that he's providing some information service?

It's a 34 min vlog and it's only at the almost 11 minute mark that they actually get into the park.

Some of this is a whining session because Adam and Micah don't like change (in case you hadn't noticed). Country Bears, boo hoo, the ugly Poly DVC (I think it's DVC), etc.

Adam thinks Josh D'Amaro coined the term "blue sky idea", he doesn't know it's an old generic corporate buzzword.

Remember when Adam last went to Animal Kingdom, and he said it wasn't bad and he needed to spend more time there? Yeah, hasn't been back since.

I would highly suggest you watch this timestamped link for 30 seconds as Adam lapses into a creepy Joker whisper as he walks thru the parking lot, for no reason at all:

Here's a new, made-up, nonsensical phrase he used while talking about the new Little Mermaid show: "rechanged"

Adam notes that one of the best things about the new Mermaid show is that maybe the gift shops in that area will reopen. Because I'm sure most Disney guests spend all day walking around wondering where they can find a gift shop :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Century20

VIP Member
The Daily Dump awards are up to be voted on & Adam is in almost every category 🤣
I look forward to the results. Seeing BLAB's name definitely brought back memories.

For PROSPERITY sake I am re-posting this gem from 2021 which I called "The Last Supper". This was the last time BLAB and ATW were on screen together having a meal.

wdwpic1.JPG

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
On a side note: i really don’t get the mind set of former member of a band bashing loud music and partying at EPCOT. Yeah, it’s not your thing or age group but shouldn’t a musical artistic type respect others love of a style of music even if it is not your cup of tea? What a hack.
Dude was in a punk band (a fact that he and his shitty tattoos will never let us forget). All he knows is three chords at 180 BPM.

• Haha

Tawnie

This was on purpose to get drama and views. He has lived in the area for YEARS. Its disgusting that he has to manufacture drama for clickbait

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Also what is this insanity with "I won't be stuck in the grind". Why would you agree to another entire year of being "stuck in the grind"??? Doesn't sound like a good thing, so why in the world would you do it?
I am so done w/ him and the stupid fucking use of the phrases - "stuck in the grind" "TGIF" and "burning the candle at both ends."

He doesn't know what REAL WORK is or what REAL LIFE STRESS is to be allowed to use those phrases. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
God, what an asshole. No, David, you don't have to pretend you're broke....many of us realize that you have made a good living for yourself off of your YouTube videos. But especially right now when many people are struggling in this economy, flexing your expensive purchases is in such incredibly poor taste.

In other news, those of us who follow the Trackers know that they are going to be super jealous of Adam's fancy golf cart purchase.

1704380124670.png

He's too punk rock to follow rules, you guys! :rolleyes: I'm waiting for the first walk and talk video we get where he complains that he got a ticket for driving this thing where it's not allowed.

Last edited:
  • Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Woopeats says it all...Adam is currently doing Woopeats in California for "less than a week", then back to Central Florida for the foreseeable future.

Today's vlog has no redeemable value, as usual. It's Grinchmas at USH with Giggles and, eventually, German in Venice. There might be others in the group, but I have no idea who they are - was Chey along? All the usual theme park holiday crap: "special holiday treats", awkward interaction with the characters, snoap, a parade, bad "special holiday" shows. Yet again the same tram tour.

Of course Adam throws in his at least once a vlog misuse of the English language. This time he tells the audience that soon they will "ignite" tree.

1701641373131.png

Two months ago he said he needed a change and that a change was coming, tired of traveling and doing the same things over and over. Two exceptions: he had one trip planned for Halloween, and another for Christmas in December. The Boston trip for Halloween was bizarre, he spent so much time around Boston doing things that have nothing to do with Halloween, and then rushed home in 2 days with no reason given.

This SoCal trip so far is paint by numbers theme park holiday crap. He knows he has no content because all these vlogs are under 25 minutes, a sure sign he's phoning it in. When he does something he finds truly interesting, the vlogs are 40+ minutes (again, not that I'm complaining about 20 minute vlogs, keep them short!).

Between all this stuff he's done the Celebration/WDW/fast food two-step jig every day, hardly any variation. Remember he said 75% of his content should be him alone on the road. He's tired of going to ticketed events that he's done every year before. He could've done a proper road trip home from Boston, but didn't for whatever reason. He's done a slew of ticketed holiday events on both coasts now after saying he needed and wanted to get away from that stuff.

Oh, and once again no giveaway. He did the one $100 gift card giveaway over the past 2 weeks, after saying he would be doing it constantly thru the holiday season.

Up tomorrow - Knott's Holiday Crap?

2020planner

VIP Member
Today's vlog. Let's see how many things he backtracks on.

I tried to watch some of it but stopped at "I'm kind of culminating and thinking about when this daily..." 🤦‍♀️

Sorry, I'm tapping out. I'll wait for @dirtnap101's awesome recap.

ETA: Though I DID hear him say he was going to be "working on new projects"...
Is that what being a grifter for most of one's life is calling it now? 🙄

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Per The Daily Dump, because Adam specifically published the information of the towing company in the video, they are being inundated by Woovians leaving 1-star reviews. You know it's Adam's fanbase because they can't spell:

1703457751616.png

"Toes without warning" 😂

This will teach that nasty "toeing" company to ever mess with the Woo-mobile again!

• Haha
  • Wow

Forest

VIP Member
I wish he had video of them towing his car away because that would make me laugh a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

PW212

Chatty Member
Response to an earlier post re respecting David’s daily grind and what material things he has gotten. No, I don’t respect a shitty guy who puts out shitty content every day just to get paid I respect good, compassionate and decent minded people that actually care about others. Do things for others if they can and appreciate others regardless of their material things. People work every day to make a living and take care of themselves and their family. Sometimes more than one job. That is what I respect. If they make some quality or entertaining content online, that is good too. I can respect that. A guy who doesn’t even wish his viewers a happy new year or holiday or gives a thank you to them? No that is a morally bankrupt guy. No respect earned IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 18