Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow PSL latte and 192 crap again...talk about low effort, I keep thinking he's hit rock bottom and somehow he gets worse and lazier.

Krispy Kreme is the first stop, he gets the PSL and is so proud that he resisted the donuts.

After that, it's simply a tour of empty real estate lots on 192 featuring a lot of old electric boxes and panels.

Adam again mentions that he can't believe this land is sitting unused because "this is prime real estate". Because when you drive up and down a road and it's empty lot and closed store after empty lot and closed store, it's not prime real estate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would say the only 'Prime' he knows is prime rib, but I don't think I've seen him ever actually order one before. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would say the only 'Prime' he knows is prime rib, but I don't think I've seen him ever actually order one before. 🤷
Uh He never orders any meal requiring a knife and fork so…..no prime rib or anything else requiring any dining etiquette.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is he walking around 192 explaining where a on and off rap are going to go?
This almost as bad when he used to talk to the fake pig in Hollywood.

Mr. Woo is going back on his diet Nov. 1st.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
His buddy SplorinRyan chimed in.
:LOL: SplorinRyan or as he was referred to the "Great Value version of Woo" is just another stan who lurks on these threads.
Don't forget this is who the kool-aid drinkers idolize and passionately defend. 🤡

AdamTheWooFace.jpg
9423111.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I would be surprised if he pays for a Prime membership. That would go against his "punk rock" mentality. He would probably rather pay for shipping 🙄
True. Just like he refuses to join airline or hotel loyalty programs.

• Haha
Picture of the well-dressed man. Wear a baseball cap to hide greasy hair. Showers are for chumps. Wear a t-shirt with childlike themes on it. This helps one blend in when hanging out all day in children's amusement parks. Wear the same shorts for weeks at a time. This will deter those annoying children and parents from trying to converse with his majesty. Point a camera at your face while making constipated visual expressions. Talk loudly, walk like you own the place, and complain about the peasants who dare to get in your way. Wear black socks and filthy tennis shoes that have stepped in God knows what. Now find a mirror so you can smile and smirk at the well-dressed man.

• Haha
SplorinRyan sounds like a channel name thought up by a 6 year old.
and he probably acts like one too. I won't even bother watching. . . but it seems he has met up with Adam off and on over the course of the last 8+ years.

33333.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wow PSL latte and 192 crap again...talk about low effort, I keep thinking he's hit rock bottom and somehow he gets worse and lazier.

Krispy Kreme is the first stop, he gets the PSL and is so proud that he resisted the donuts.

After that, it's simply a tour of empty real estate lots on 192 featuring a lot of old electric boxes and panels.

Adam again mentions that he can't believe this land is sitting unused because "this is prime real estate". Because when you drive up and down a road and it's empty lot and closed store after empty lot and closed store, it's not prime real estate.
He should have switched out the donut for the pumpkin spice latte. The donut has less calories and sugar.

Reactions: 10
iT's a FuN gAMe... says every 50-year-old manchild, right? 🥴

WTF, dude.

You've got issues.

1698447651728.png

Such a little uneducated douche.

You know, someone can audibly "be" in vlog too, David. 🙄

I wonder if @Daniel is one of us? 🤣 Purposefully coughing in Adam's vlog when he saw him step into the boat.

1698447785606.png

I've got nothing. No words. I just can't. 🤦‍♀️

1698448090188.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Picture of the well-dressed man. Wear a baseball cap to hide greasy hair. Showers are for chumps. Wear a t-shirt with childlike themes on it. This helps one blend in when hanging out all day in children's amusement parks. Wear the same shorts for weeks at a time. This will deter those annoying children and parents from trying to converse with his majesty. Point a camera at your face while making constipated visual expressions. Talk loudly, walk like you own the place, and complain about the peasants who dare to get in your way. Wear black socks and filthy tennis shoes that have stepped in God knows what. Now find a mirror so you can smile and smirk at the well-dressed man.
You know what they say...

sharp dressed man2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ALL this above needs to be the next thread title….
---
iT's a FuN gAMe... says every 50-year-old manchild, right? 🥴

WTF, dude.

You've got issues.

View attachment 2536229

Such a little uneducated douche.

You know, someone can audibly "be" in vlog too, David. 🙄

I wonder if @Daniel is one of us? 🤣 Purposefully coughing in Adam's vlog when he saw him step into the boat.

View attachment 2536234

I've got nothing. No words. I just can't. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2536246
David is terrified of catching a respiratory infection bc he likely has no health insurance. If he needed to be hospitalized for it he would have to sell his precious DVC retirement points To pay the bill. He doesn’t seem to be in great shape so this fear must keep him up at night!

Last edited:
David is terrified of catching a respiratory infection bc he likely has no health insurance. If he needed to be hospitalized for it he would have to sell his precious DVC retirement points To pay the bill. He doesn’t seem to be in great shape so this fear must keep him up at night!
Yup. 100% he doesn't!.

Cuz normal people don't freak out about a random person coughing behind them to the extent he did - both keeping it in the vlog and not taking it out in the final edit, mentioning it again in the vlog, and then repeatedly responding to people's comments about the very thing he purposefully left in the vlog. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.