Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"A few weeks" = a few months, but don't worry, he's going to take up the habit again right after Halloween 😂 on his "road trip"
View attachment 2529038
Ah, the cycle continues. After all the talk from him about the new "habit" he was building, we are surprised to find that he actually didn't build a habit.

His problem is the fact that when he decides to do something, he has a tendency to overdo it. It's never about a life change, it's about a target date or target weight or target destination. That method is only (maybe) sustainable if you continually reset your goals. To steal from James Clear - he doesn't rise to the level of his goals, he falls to the level of his systems. Whether it's weight loss, content, or whatever tangent he finds himself on, he always goes back to his usual way of doing things. Every single time.

He would benefit much more from 15 treadmill minutes a day - consistently - and a planned healthier diet than going balls-to-the-wall on the treadmill for 30 days while eating one high-calorie meal per day.

Reactions: 11
Ah, the cycle continues. After all the talk from him about the new "habit" he was building, we are surprised to find that he actually didn't build a habit.

His problem is the fact that when he decides to do something, he has a tendency to overdo it. It's never about a life change, it's about a target date or target weight or target destination. That method is only (maybe) sustainable if you continually reset your goals. To steal from James Clear - he doesn't rise to the level of his goals, he falls to the level of his systems. Whether it's weight loss, content, or whatever tangent he finds himself on, he always goes back to his usual way of doing things. Every single time.

He would benefit much more from 15 treadmill minutes a day - consistently - and a planned healthier diet than going balls-to-the-wall on the treadmill for 30 days while eating one high-calorie meal per day.
It's just like every other time he lost weight, it was a crash diet and intense (well, intense for him) exercise to reach (or try to reach) his goal, and then it all goes to hell after that. He tried to convince himself and the audience by continuing his ridiculous IG workout things to "54 out of 50 days" of exercise, but essentially as soon as he got to DragonCon he immediately started eating whatever he felt like and hasn't really stopped since. Along with no treadmill at all, he's on his way to right back where he started.

He's incapable of exercising on his own without telling everyone about it on IG, it's been proven many times that when he's not posting his workouts on IG, he simply isn't doing them. He refuses to cook or east anything at home. He doesn't like fruit, so he can't even buy bananas or apples for home and have a piece of fruit for breakfast to balance out his diet and when he eats (assuming you believe him that he eats just one meal a day). He's certainly had a few days since DragonCon where he's shown himself eating more than one meal a day.

But now he thinks when he starts this new trip he'll get "back on track and finish out the year strong" - which to Adam means eating one meal a day that might include salad, and hopping on a treadmill for 30+ minutes every day. The easiest time for him to do that is when he's at home, and he's telling everyone that wants to hear it that he refuses to and will start back again when he goes on the road, when it much more difficult. Instead, he's eating fast food off his trunk every day in search of views.

Whatever you need to tell yourself Adam, whatever gets you through the night, buddy!

Reactions: 13
T-Mobile is giving away pumpkin buckets to their customers today. If Adam is with TMo I wonder if he got one; if he's with a different carrier I wonder if he's jealous.

2023-10-24 14.10.10.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really have no idea what she's saying here other than she clearly mentions one of the Bob's Big Boy videos:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But now he thinks when he starts this new trip he'll get "back on track and finish out the year strong" - which to Adam means eating one meal a day that might include salad, and hopping on a treadmill for 30+ minutes every day. The easiest time for him to do that is when he's at home, and he's telling everyone that wants to hear it that he refuses to and will start back again when he goes on the road, when it much more difficult. Instead, he's eating fast food off his trunk every day in search of views.

Whatever you need to tell yourself Adam, whatever gets you through the night, buddy!
The un-punkest son of a "for hire" travelling preacher/huckster isn't going to exhibit rational behavior. I'll borrow this from the Paging Mr. Morrow thread: LET HIM EAT!

• Haha
I'm all for entrepreneurship (if you could loosely equate that to this) BUT this pic, to me, is just everything that's wrong with society today.

In that, YouTube freely allows people to film things that they, themselves, did not create for massive monetization and profit.
Thus enabling people like this (who look like they crawled out of a gutter) to live a cushy, non-stressful lifestyle - happily (?) floating through life VERY comfortably off the views of sycophants who have way less (in more ways than one).

And these people do so over the course of many years ... while concurrently giving the impression of either:
a) I'm just a simple man (Woo) or
b) I'm sooo poor (Justin).

🙄 duck all of them. Rant over.

1698237244552.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm all for entrepreneurship (if you could loosely equate that to this) BUT this pic, to me, is just everything that's wrong with society today.

In that, YouTube freely allows people to film things that they, themselves, did not create for massive monetization and profit.
Thus enabling people like this (who look like they crawled out of a gutter) to live a cushy, non-stressful lifestyle - happily (?) floating through life VERY comfortably off the views of sycophants who have way less (in more ways than one).

And these people do so over the course of many years ... while concurrently giving the impression of either:

View attachment 2530845
and just think...Adam was 39 years old in that picture.

• Wow
Relax and enjoy the day with Adam as he "runs errands" including finally buying a new laptop, and he also goes to the Tupperware HQ store (???) in Orlando. Yes, Tupperware HQ is totally punk rock!

1698241551042.png

The seemingly now daily stop at the art deco 7-11 for PSL and "self-pumping" gas nozzle :rolleyes:

Adam brags about his mom's Tupperware (she worked there at one point, or maybe hosted parties or whatever) from the 1980s/1990s is "still in great shape". Yes Adam, you and the family enjoy that tasty, tasty BPA goodness:

1698241592386.png

Adam then enjoys reading every sign in the little Tupperware museum and pointing out "salad holders", whatever that is. Again, this is only an activity Adam enjoys because it brings back fond memories of his childhood, a childhood that he's still in at almost 50 years of age.

Adam buys $35 worth of Tupperware, he disparages Rubbermaid and says he will only use Tupperware, and then once outside he goes through what he "procured", including the Fall Catalog 🥴
1698242399149.png

and of course, you know which Tupperware he had to buy:
1698242516599.png

BTW, Adam seems very, very enthusiastic about Tupperware, something I had no idea he was into. I hope he's not too attached to it, things aren't going very well for Tupperware:
1698243015437.png

When the HQ is torn down, I'm sure he will vlog many times to document it.

You can hear the gears in Adam's brain grinding as he puts 2+2 together to realize that the company uses a seal as their mascot because their products seal closed. Maybe when Adam "retires" he can sell Tupperware, he seems to love it so, so much. He also mentions he used to go to a lot of garage and yard sales (???), but he's "tapered" back on that.

Enjoy even further brilliant commentary, like when Adam sees a sign on a building that says "Shipping & Receiving" and he says "so this is where it all gets shipped and received and shipped out" 🥴🥴🥴😂

Adam wraps it up by holding his brand new MacBook Air with one hand over the parking lot asphalt. It's the cheapest model with just 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD. Makes sense that he buys it now, when he's finished with the far majority of his plane travel for the year. Why wouldn't he have bought it back in the Spring? Instead he brought an external keyboard for all those flights for baseball, etc, through taking it to Hawaii!

• Haha
  • Wow
Not going to watch but why does someone who doesn’t cook meals need Tupperware? Is there something else he plans to use it for?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2530845
That picture's 10 years old so I bet old Justin Scarred was meeting up with his child bride at good old Disneyland since she'd have been about 17 at the time... Just a couple of (alleged) groomers punking around DL with some dole whips yo

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I loved how he does the unboxing of his new MacBook Air on his bed. Because everyone who rents an apartment (and not just a room) records unboxing videos on their beds. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Adam’s obsession as a grown man with trying different pumpkin spice lattes is bizarre to me but why doesn’t he ever go to a local coffee shop?

Adam’s obsession as a grown man with trying different pumpkin spice lattes is bizarre to me but why doesn’t he ever go to a local coffee shop?
In general, he seems to not really be a coffee snob and usually doesn't need "premium" coffee or really care what level of coffee he drinks. When he's on the road, he will usually drink the whatever is easiest to find, including random gas station coffee.

Having said that, he probably thinks views would not be the best if it's not a big chain that people can relate to, and go out and try themselves if they so desire.

Reactions: 7
I seem to recall that when David first moved to Celebration he made a point if wanting to support the local businesses there. He bought his coffee from that corner market and other goid at their farmers market. Not now though since his new foubd wealth he is all in on corpirate America. Starbucks, Dunkin, 7-11, Disney DVC and fast food chains. Sad.

Wait. What? Adam “traversed” the Tupperware HQ’s? Sure, I’m GEN X and my mom attended those boring parties when I was a baby. But, today’s GEN Z and Millennial crowd will find this extremely boring. Who am I kidding, GEN X finds it utterly boring too! Adam, Tupperware? Really? Put a lid on it already! Yikes! 😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.