Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

robotmonster

Mr. Woo roams the streets with a mask and plastic knife on the "Day of Jihad" as called for by Hamas. The sad little man was not in the front of the line when brains were handed out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Adam's in Salem but it seems that 24/7/365 he's a permanent resident of Lazytown.

Listen to this itinerary and see if it sounds familiar:

Wake up, go outside, start filming, meet a "friend" because he can't do anything by himself anymore, get a coffee, film in some gift shops, film some performers, film some decorations, film some displays, eat poorly (cookies and pizza), film some people dressed up.

Based on the above, he did the same thing he does in Celebration for any street party they have, or at Dragon Con, or anywhere like that. No thought, no plan, the guy he was with certainly didn't give him any plan, just show up, walk around while filming, edit it together and that's all folks.

Adam seems a bit obsessed with filming the police in Salem, just constant shots of the police riding by, or standing around, every police vehicle he sees is included in the final cut of this non-masterpiece. It culminates with his filming of the mounted police, and Adam gets very scared and seems to be terrified he'll get trampled. "I'm not a horse expert, but I don't know if these horses should be around this many people", he says. Yes, Adam, the police should only use horses to ride in the quiet countryside, it's not like the police SPECIFICALLY TRAIN HORSES for crowd control purposes in, you know, CROWDS.

Then he's so devoid of any content even in Salem on Halloween night that he just follows behind the mounted police to see if something will happen (spoiler alert: nothing happens)

Adam tipped this guy in order to make a fake face for a thumbnail (which he didn't use, of course)
1698848082529.png

Now what route will he take home (sadly, he has to go through my state of New York)? Will he head west and then south (avoiding Rhode Island and Connecticut), or will he go south through those states in the more direct route? Will he visit his pal the Philly Captain? Has he lined up "friends" down the east coast to film with? Will he stop in Gatlinburg? The possibilities are endless, but we know one thing: Adam will do a poor, lazy job of it.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Looks like he just does not care.
He cares, or he would ignore it. He brings it to his Facebook page so that his stans will condemn and harass the creator and the Troll patrol.

He would never try the bike on the slide thing today, because he would get hurt worse and probably need real medical care and since he has no insurance, he'd have to sell his DVC points to afford the hospital bills.

• Heart
  • Haha

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
Adam got vaxxed against Covid-19 back in 2021. He waffled back and forth and then decided to get it. Certainly it was only an option because it was FREE (no insurance needed) and he thought it would get him back on track with content, getting in to places, etc.
I remember his lengthy video when he finally decided to get it. No one tells him what to do, he does his own research, blah blah blah. His own research was probably limited to "can I fly without a vaccine?"

I'm with you, it was 100 percent content-driven. I doubt he would not have gotten it otherwise.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
So he’s no better than Tracker, who eats spaghetti straight off a picnic table.
Not too long ago, Tracker was eating cake outside at Disney Springs and a piece fell on the ground and instead of throwing it out, Tracker ate the piece of cake. Off the ground. At Disney Springs. Both Tracker and Adam have an addiction to food. They live to eat.

• Sick
  • Haha

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
This looks like an apartment for a 15-year-old. Not a man pushing 50.

So, the magic happens, Woo? with who? and while your plush toys and Figment watch?

And why now? Why after 3+ years?
I had previously been unconvinced that he reads here or the ATW Criticism reddit, but this makes me now think otherwise.

2020planner

VIP Member
Adam's been enjoying himself the last 3 months, as he eats whatever he wants but looks in the mirror and tries to convince himself "I haven't been eating well or exercising, but I haven't completely gone off the rails" and thinking he doesn't look too bad. But I really noticed the weight coming back into his face in this vlog, he will certainly be 260 pounds again by Christmas.

Adam and Justin together are like an idiot convention, party of 2. The only good thing about this vlog was coming in under 24 minutes.
He actually looks pretty bad since gorging himself after this last starvation diet. It really has aged him about 10 years.

Also, I'm going to steal that: "idiot convention, party of 2." Love it! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
The fact that he couldn't figure out the 12 Days of Christmas ornaments on the tree at Grand Floridian, even after finding 4 of the 12 (5 Gold Rings, Seven Swans a' Swimming, 12 Drummers Drumming, 3 French Hens) says all you need to know about his cognitive skills. He's thinks they have "some significance", but he's not sure (maybe there are 7 swan ornaments on the tree?).

Fucking idiot.

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
WTF is this thumbnail? Does he think a shot of him in a parking lot, looking tired and worn, whining and complaining about WDW/life is going to pull in the viewers?

1699625240472.png

Something is seriously wrong with this guy. He:
  • came back from Hawaii and said he was tired of traveling
  • immediately, the next day, complained that he had to control himself from just getting in the car and driving out of state because he wanted to travel again
  • said 2024 will be a return to his roots of road trips, back roads, etc and that will be 75% of his content
  • drove to Georgia to look at a house, really liked it, then on the drive home suddenly decided he doesn't want to leave Florida and wants to put down some "roots" in or near Celebration
  • said he had travel plans to fly somewhere for Halloween, but would feed his craving to be on the road by making his return a two week "road trip"
  • flies to Boston for Salem on Halloween, then doesn't go on a road trip at all, instead does day trips in and around Boston
  • rushes home doing 800 miles in one day to get back to Celebration
  • says he's tired of traveling (???), and that the next two months he really won't leave Central Florida, and all of his content will be holiday-themed
  • says 2024 will be different but he doesn't want to discuss it now (even though he already discussed it weeks ago)
I wonder where the 1 week of travel will be and for what, since he now hates traveling 😂 . Clearly he'll be flying if it's just a week.

You can already see he'll do the same thing he did with trying pumpkin coffee drinks everywhere, except he'll look for their Christmas drinks. Today is a "Sugar Cookie Latte" from Starbucks.

Dude doesn't even know what holiday he's trying to milk, you can tell he really cares:
1699629653852.png

Adam sits down to eat (something actually kind of healthy) and sort of complains that his salmon does not look "Christmas-y" :rolleyes:
1699630290408.png

The Lightning Lane line is really "expensive". This dude is on auto-pilot, doesn't care how poorly his content comes across
1699630533162.png

I tell you, at some point in every vlog that I watch all the way through I think to myself, "wow, this is dragging on and on, I wonder how much I have left?", and invariably I look down and I'm not even halfway through. It's ponderous.

Giveaways, and of course he chooses pins because they are easy/cheap to ship. He's going to do that "a pretty good series of times" 🥴
1699631895220.png

He also says he might do it "through Christmas, EACH DAY" :oops:, "if anyone's interested, no obligation"
1699632383806.png

He keeps saying he's not sure if he will go to a Very Merry Christmas party or the Jollywood Nights. Are you joking, Adam? You're going to do 2 full months of Central Florida holiday stuff and NOT go to the special Disney events? Who are you trying to fool?

Adam bought himself SEVEN new pins to throw in the closet, never to be seen again. Take a look at the cost for one of these pins, this guy is insane. 10 years from now he'll be saying "I can't even imagine how much this is worth, still in the wrapping" like his $30 BttF VHS and snowglobe.
1699632912351.png

He's just making up rules for this giveway on the fly, rambling on about hearts on Instagram and other people can heart other comments, blah blah blah. Then he says maybe it will work, or maybe it will backfire dramatically.

Oh, great :sick:
1699633477792.png

This person is a huge fan and really keeps up with the Woo news. I wonder why she's never seen Adam in Universal Orlando? :unsure:
1699633610418.png

That UFO guy is "illusive"
1699633742851.png

LOL, announces a giveaway, tells everyone to comment, then restricts comments because he's lazy and doesn't want to sift through them all
1699634040397.png

• Haha
  • Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
oh boy, the other WDW Christmas nighttime event, again with Chelsea.

The happy couple, and Adam even got his lip shaved for the occasion
1700755119204.png

You'll be happy to know Adam dug deep in the chester drawers and found an actual pair of pants, from the looks of them probably the ones he's worn as Michael Myers. Here they are posing with their seven children:
1700755359815.png

Here's a good example of something Adam would eat and he probably doesn't consider it "fast food", but of course it most certainly is:
1700755568234.png

Adam also consumes what seems like 18 cookies and hot cocoas.

I think it's more than a week now with no giveaways. Typical Adam, says he's going to do it "periodically", then instead seems to do it every single day with hardly a break, then just stops doing it for a long time. Same pattern in a lot of his behavior.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
This really infuriates me. A brave first responder dies tragically and idiot brain monetizes this tragedy not even bothering to check out what has happened, or decides not to say. The guy is morally bankrupt. Homeskooling and too much right wing bible thumping by his QANON dad. No empathy or compassion. He deserves whatever misery he gets in the future. Karma. Thinking of the family of the deceased firefighter and wishing them peace 💔💔
Yep. I was just on the reddit page and they're saying he's deleting comments referencing it but I still see a bunch. I also see people telling him to change his title, remove the footage of the empty road, etc. I agree with them. He's monetizing tragedy. If he is aware now of the extent of why the closure occurred, then change the title.

This reminds me of him rushing back to Fla before Ian and saying he was "stuck" in the Contemporary when we all know damn well he simply walked in and got a room. Nothing "stuck" about it. Oh, but it was because he didn't feel safe in Celebration... 10 fucking minutes away were NO ONE was evacuating from.

Seriously, fuck him. 🖕

• Angry
  • Sad

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Today we find out that Adam's little drive to Buc-ees in St Augustine was actually a trip to see some real estate "right over the state line" in Georgia.

Apparently Adam's been thinking a lot about where he wants to be, and he says doesn't want to be in Central Florida, California, "the Midwest", or Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. He wants to buy property at the Florida-Georgia line. He figures that's good because it's just a short FOUR HOUR drive (each way) to see his parents, and "it's about halfway between Orlando and Atlanta" (it's a 5-6 hour drive from the state line to Atlanta).

You can see how befuddled Adam is that he ever thought this was a good idea. Let me move somewhere and BUY A HOME, and my choice is somewhere I've never lived before, 4 hours from my elderly parents, 6 hours from my beloved Tampa Bay Rays, and not close to any really big airports (JAX, sure, but it's doesn't have anywhere near the flight choice that ATL or MCO have). What a genius!

Adam finally figured out, as he drove back from Buc-ees, that it wasn't the best idea. Maybe it was all that great Buc-ees food that helped him come to the realization he doesn't want to live in St. Mary's Georgia. Then he announces his decision "NO! I do not want to leave Central Florida and I want to put down deeper roots here!" Adam would ideally love to "put down roots" (he refuses to say buy a home) in Celebration, but if not, he wants to be in the general area. His "lease" is up at the end of the year. He seems to want a place that has 2 bedrooms so that he can use one as a "Woo-dio", which is what he called his 2nd bedroom "office" in Orange County back in the day. Adam confesses his "current space is kind of small".

He says it "would be less stressful knowing where I'm going to be" long term. Huh? You have no relationships, hardly any family, your possessions consist of a big bag of pins and magnets, a few posters, some shelves of DVDs, a closet full of t-shirts and shorts, and your car. Your job is to travel. How is it stressful not knowing where you'll spend the next 20-25 years? How is it less stressful to buy a home? Let me tell you, buying and maintaining a home is stressful! Especially one that you'll never be in because you travel so much? And on that note, he admits the heat in Florida (which we all know will only get worse over the next 20 years) is a real turn off but "I can travel during the summer months".

The rest of the video is Adam fanboying over the town of Celebration (the place he wants to put down roots!), he eats sushi with Micah and then they wait for the Celebration Oktoberfest to begin. Adam wonders why the Celebration movie theater isn't open, and of course the answer is that it's impossible to make money with it. They tried for years and it closed because most of the time it was EMPTY.

They wander around geeking out on the Halloween decor, and then the big "falling of the leaves" happens, which turns out to be makeshift machines blowing fall colored confetti onto the streets:
1697899270216.png

Adam and Micah opt to do the hayride over the "choo-choo train", no joke.

So will Adam throw down $300-400k for a two bedroom in Celebration?

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr 7Percent

Seems appropriate for Adam to make a snoozefest vlog about Sleepy Hollow. Scrubbed through real fast just to the point where he pronounced Basil Rathbone's name as "Bastile Ratbone." Big nope on his time sucking video after that.

• Haha
Wtf am I watching? Hockey mask and fake knife walking the streets. If this was the uk he’d be pulled by the police and fucking sectioned. Prick!

• Haha