Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
If they are seeing each other, I hope he keeps her off camera as much as possible so the weirdos don't start trying to dig up info on her. Over in the TTT thread people stalk Jenn's sisters Instagram page and know way too much about Tim's family. It's one thing to discuss the vloggers, they put themselves out there on YouTube, but looking up info about their family or friends is a little creepy.
Not sure who you're referring to specifically over there or how long you've been watching the Trackers but Tim's had ALL his family on screen before, multiple times back in the day, including weddings, trips overseas, holiday parties, random gatherings or drunk outings, Jenn making homemade stuff for his parent's anniversary showing all sorts of personal pics, etc. and Jenn's referenced her mom, grandma, dad, etc., a handful of times, as well as her sister's IG is public so I don't know about the word "stalk," specifically. 🤣

But yeah, some of us are locals here in Orlando and have (had) been watching them since almost the beginning, so you just end up naturally using your brain to piece things together and learn stuff over the course of many many years.

(Though, like @VloggerCritic and I have a tendency to do, not gonna lie that I've been on the Clerk of Courts website looking up traffic tickets for Woo or the Appraiser's website for housing value for the Trackers... but again, it's all public record so ... 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 15

2020planner

VIP Member
Wow. I honestly have no words.

This was posted two hours ago by him as of this writing. That means he read through and saw all the other comments telling him the same, as well as to change the title referencing the closed interstate, remove the footage of the emergency vehicles and empty lanes, etc.

And THIS - THIS!!! - is all he has to say to one person's comment about it. I mean, WHAT THE FUCK... WHAT... THE... FUCK. No measure of sympathy, no acknowledgement of the death of someone... just this bland, unfeeling statement.

I thought he couldn't get any lower after crying about not being able to get into MK and staying at the Contemp during a hurricane, or the candle burning at both ends bullshit, or the countless other things he does in bad taste but this one takes the cake.

I really think I need to take a break from even snarking on this fuckface. He's pissed me off so bad today.

1700438764660.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Littlelulu

Chatty Member
There is no doubt that Adam is on The Spectrum. He has a routine and sticks to it.
He seems out of his comfort zone lately. It could be he sees the reality of his life at his age and it's causing stress.
He does YouTube and has no other job possibilities at this point.
He continues to do same ole same ole and watching his numbers drop bothers him.
He is really burning out and so many other Disney YouTubers are surpassing him big time.
The crack is showing....

2020planner

VIP Member
Meanwhile his friends ordinary adventures are in Japan. They used their miles. Things Adam will never do but he won’t see the 80k views either
Yeah, but if he ended up in Japan, we'd get the likes of -

"Look, there's a trash receptacle...a place for trash... I wonder what you put in there... perhaps a cup? a dish? a plethora of random items? There's a tree... quite tall... there's many people here... wonder why. Is this a big city? Reminds me of Anaheim a bit. I think I spot a hidden Mickey in that window."

It'd be so friggin boring.

• Haha
You are most certainly correct about him (and all YouTubers) playing a character for the camera. In fact, everyone will act differently -- consciously or not -- when they know that a camera is rolling. And I think that's why I find him so frustrating. He passes his channel off as this genuine thing -- This just happens to be what I'm doing today; join me, shall you? -- but in reality it's all phony.
Right, they put on a facade in the parks for their stans. The biggest phony probably being PMM a high functioning alcoholic with no real friends. Super Enthused divorced 2/3 times? PC Dev sociopath with major anger management issues. TTT homophobic and racists. Adam man child with Peter Pan syndrome. I could go on and on about others as well. Sad is people idolize these fools and give them money.

cardfrek

VIP Member
Recap:
Halloween - Same shit, different day
Hawaii - New location, same shit
Walk & Talkpeat - Bored of the current same shit, so totally gonna change, FOR REAL THIS TIME YOU GUYS!!
New stuff - See, I'm back to doing the Urban Exploration! This is what made me "famous" right? If I do this new type of old content, but drag it out to 40+ minutes, views will go up again, right? RIGHT???

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
At 8:43 in today’s vlog while Adam is mansplaining what a maintenance worker is doing, what sounds like a young girl says “you know, you’re really ruining my experience.” Any chance she was referring to Adam?

• Haha
  • Wow

lucyricardo

Of course he did Thanksgiving at the Golden Corral! How pathetic.
I don't blame his mom for not wanting to cook. She's older and it sounds like she will be doing a lot for Christmas. Since Adam can't cook, he could have at least picked a classier restaurant!

PoorKid

VIP Member
Doesn't want to be coughed on because he has no health insurance, but has no problem with consistently consuming large amounts of the shittiest food available. Okay guy, because triple bypasses are free.

• Haha
I was thinking what if Walt Disney World had not been as forgiving and kept the same stance as Universal Orlando and kept him permanently banned. Would he have such as hard on for WDW, Celebration, Tampa? Would he still be jerking off to DJ Kitty in the bathtub? Nope, his ass would have most likely never left California.

2020planner

VIP Member
Some real gems from yesterday's vlog -

1701227757451.png

1701227771497.png

1701227799925.png

1701227820791.png

1701227965527.png

What's that you say about having thick skin, Woo? No need to cherry-pick comments and make it so obvious that you do NOT have thick skin.
Keep up the snark and more and more will "move along."

1701227890556.png

• Haha
  • Wow

PW212

Chatty Member
What a fucking jackass. Um, usually if I-4 is shut down, it means something BAD happened, Woo.

View attachment 2580770

A firefighter died in a crash.

And then he parks there and films the empty road??? Where the hell is he at to get this angle?!?! Parked on the side of I-4 outside of his car?
For real?

But yeah, glad it's "smooth sailing" for you, Woo. 🖕

View attachment 2580750

View attachment 2580759
This really infuriates me. A brave first responder dies tragically and idiot brain monetizes this tragedy not even bothering to check out what has happened, or decides not to say. The guy is morally bankrupt. Homeskooling and too much right wing bible thumping by his QANON dad. No empathy or compassion. He deserves whatever misery he gets in the future. Karma. Thinking of the family of the deceased firefighter and wishing them peace 💔💔

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
🤣 🤣 🤣 Didn't I just mention this several days ago?

Not saying he didn't already have this planned, but ya know how Woo is... never knows where the day will take him...or the people on Tattle and Reddit giving him ideas. 🤣 🤣 🤣

1698757909499.png

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Adam continues his touristy time in Boston by going to Plymouth Rock and visiting Pilmoth Patuxet. Once again he has a "friend" guiding him, Ben Laurence, and Adam introduces him as kind of an expert of this area. Is it good when the first thing the "guide" says is that the name of the place has changed (changed 3 years ago, mind you) but he doesn't know why? Does that seem like an expert? They say they'll ask (spoiler alert: they never ask)

I wonder why Adam billed this as a flight somewhere for Halloween, and then a road trip back to Central Florida, and then it became a week long tourist vacation in the Boston area?

So much great historic stuff to see, and what is Adam's takeaway? "This is giving me a new perspective for the American Adventure at Epcot" - no joke, he's serious.

Adam doesn't want to be anywhere near anyone that is coughing, but Adam will gladly go up to a statue where the tradition is to rub a portion of it, and Adam will rub it with his bare hand, touching the germs of dozens, perhaps hundreds of other people.

Today's cringe attempt at a thumbnail (not used, of course)
1699197777610.png

Today's completely incorrectly used word/phrase: as they walk under this bridge to get the historic grist mill, Adam says "you just go underneath this little undercarriage of the bridge"
1699197973122.png

He ends the video on the cusp of Cape Cod, so he has headed south a bit, although no clue if he actually changed hotels. What will tomorrow bring? Will he go to Cape Cod? Perhaps Providence or Newport if he continues south? Will he ever start the "road trip", or will he continue with the tourist spots?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Creeljdtt

Don't miss todays riveting content. Eating crap fast food in the parking lot so he can get a Childs boo bucket. I'm not sure who or what type of person continues to watch that garbage.

Reactions: 14