Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Wow PSL latte and 192 crap again...talk about low effort, I keep thinking he's hit rock bottom and somehow he gets worse and lazier.

Krispy Kreme is the first stop, he gets the PSL and is so proud that he resisted the donuts.

After that, it's simply a tour of empty real estate lots on 192 featuring a lot of old electric boxes and panels.

Adam again mentions that he can't believe this land is sitting unused because "this is prime real estate". Because when you drive up and down a road and it's empty lot and closed store after empty lot and closed store, it's not prime real estate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

2020planner

VIP Member
Wait...he said it was AUGUST???

WHO makes that random error? And doesn't catch it and / or edit it out upon reviewing the footage?

I don't think he's right in the head. 🤦‍♀️
(and now, I mean that in all seriousness)

• Wow

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I'm somewhat torn.

On the one hand, I am a big proponent of doing what makes you happy and not taking yourself too seriously. There's no expiration date on simple childhood pleasures, and I don't feel like anyone should be shamed for enjoying such things. Want to play a board game? I'll play with you. One of my favorite current hobbies, bicycling, was my favorite hobby when I was a kid. Heck, on a first date, I'm more likely to suggest we go to an ice cream parlor than a bar.

On the other hand, I don't really understand the appeal of Adam's Boo Bucket videos. I'm not going to knock somebody for liking buckets themselves. That's cool. If you like it, go out and buy one. There are >13,000 McD's locations in the US, and a Happy Meal is five bucks and change. It's not like it's out of reach. Why watch a video of some dork eating a Happy Meal when you can go get one yourself if you want one?

My final quibble is whether Adam's enthusiasm is genuine. At his age, he would have been 12-13ish when they were originally released -- a bit outside of the Happy Meal's target demographic. I don't believe that he himself holds nostalgia for the things and is instead just faking it for the video.

PW212

Chatty Member
Adam's in Salem but it seems that 24/7/365 he's a permanent resident of Lazytown.

Listen to this itinerary and see if it sounds familiar:

Wake up, go outside, start filming, meet a "friend" because he can't do anything by himself anymore, get a coffee, film in some gift shops, film some performers, film some decorations, film some displays, eat poorly (cookies and pizza), film some people dressed up.

Based on the above, he did the same thing he does in Celebration for any street party they have, or at Dragon Con, or anywhere like that. No thought, no plan, the guy he was with certainly didn't give him any plan, just show up, walk around while filming, edit it together and that's all folks.

Adam seems a bit obsessed with filming the police in Salem, just constant shots of the police riding by, or standing around, every police vehicle he sees is included in the final cut of this non-masterpiece. It culminates with his filming of the mounted police, and Adam gets very scared and seems to be terrified he'll get trampled. "I'm not a horse expert, but I don't know if these horses should be around this many people", he says. Yes, Adam, the police should only use horses to ride in the quiet countryside, it's not like the police SPECIFICALLY TRAIN HORSES for crowd control purposes in, you know, CROWDS.

Then he's so devoid of any content even in Salem on Halloween night that he just follows behind the mounted police to see if something will happen (spoiler alert: nothing happens)

Adam tipped this guy in order to make a fake face for a thumbnail (which he didn't use, of course)
View attachment 2544681

Now what route will he take home (sadly, he has to go through my state of New York)? Will he head west and then south (avoiding Rhode Island and Connecticut), or will he go south through those states in the more direct route? Will he visit his pal the Philly Captain? Has he lined up "friends" down the east coast to film with? Will he stop in Gatlinburg? The possibilities are endless, but we know one thing: Adam will do a poor, lazy job of it.
wow. The halloween Salem scene today vs many years ago is night and day. So commercialized, similar to a DisneyHorror Night but without paid actors and seemingly calm day time crowds. Adam started his journey rather calmly in the day light with tents and merchants on a sunny day. No big deal he thought. As the night grew darker later on the amount of people, the crowd control mounted police and the visibly crazed characters coming up to him, made him literally almost poop his pants! He was AFRAID. He said he was going to stay out all night yet, he was so frightened of the entire scene that he seemed to leave early and run to get a ride share! Lmao. He was so scared that he never left the core of the town to some of the darker streets and alley ways where the cults actually gather for their rituals. What a man baby! He won’t be returning anytime soon. Stick to the very well orchestrated convention centers David. You can’t handle the reality of non scripted outdoor events outside of your fake town in fake scenes. BOO! That home schooling certainly didn’t seem to prepare you very well for the reality of life! 👻👺😱 🧙‍♀️ What 49yr old isn’t aware of the purpose of mounted Police in large crowds in a potentially precarious place? David Williams, that’s who!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mr Pewtey

I loved how he does the unboxing of his new MacBook Air on his bed. Because everyone who rents an apartment (and not just a room) records unboxing videos on their beds. 😀

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
Relax and enjoy the day with Adam as he "runs errands" including finally buying a new laptop, and he also goes to the Tupperware HQ store (???) in Orlando. Yes, Tupperware HQ is totally punk rock!
Thanks as always for the recap. Wow. We knew he was going to really have to dig into his plethora of woopeats to get through October since "his" Rays lost, but this is even worse than I predicted.

This is just pathetic. Arent we due for another walk and talk about Adams plans for 2024 and how life is so hard.

Screenshot_20231025_172726_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

DA Stella

Chatty Member
So we get to see the view of the Waterworld attraction from his hotel room window several times a day? He has never done THAT before 🙄

• Haha
I recall giggles shaming but not naming him on Twitter. It was pretty clear she was referring to him though. I’m sure Papa Woo was telling him it was the mark of the beast and/or a way for the government to track him. Looks like Giggles won that round.

2020planner

VIP Member
These HAVE to be trolling thumbnails at this point. 🙄
No other reason for this ridiculous image to be THE image you choose to represent the content of that vlog.

It's not cute, David. It's stupid...as usual [space].

1701183394773.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Century20

VIP Member
I understand what he's going for with "saw him perform" but it sure makes him sound like he doesn't realize Nirvana was a band and not a person.
Well actually it wasn't Nirvana he was seeing that night. It was Sunny Eclipse. This is what Adam meant to post. 👍 :cool:

post123423.jpg

• Haha

Mr Pewtey

Don't miss todays riveting content. Eating crap fast food in the parking lot so he can get a Childs boo bucket. I'm not sure who or what type of person continues to watch that garbage.
My thoughts exactly. No way I could bring myself to watch a second of this junk.

dirtnap, please feel free to skip this one, to save your own mental health. We love your recaps but we all know what happens in this one; we seen it all before.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I really wish he'd stop hanging out the with Trackers. Normally I get to around the 15 minute mark and I wonder why the vlog is only half over. Today with the Trackers it is a 42 min length and I was checking the time left at the 9 minute mark.

Adam is always repulsed by anyone around him who coughs, but he lets Tim Tracker bare hand him food to eat. TT says "I just washed my hands".

Nothing like watching these 3 gorge themselves with hot dogs, sausages and donuts. There's 30 straight minutes of them sitting at the table, yapping endlessly and giggling as if there were no cameras on, and stuffing their faces. I defy anyone here to actually watch this entire vlog. I was listening, but not watching the majority of the time and could barely get through it.

Remember all of July and August, he went on and on about how he was creating a "habit", and he was going to keep going with the exercise (not every day, but he said he'd be doing it), and eating "better". He even tried to pull off that complete BS of doing "Day 52 of 50" crap for a few days in Atlanta at DragonCon. Then he went to the Varisty for a giant meal, and since then it's been all over. No exercise whatsoever, other than whatever normal walking he does, and half of his content is him eating fast food crap.

He can't work out a few times a week and maybe moderate his diet a bit. It's either all or nothing in almost every aspect of life with Adam. Watching him completely give up and pack on the pounds is generally the only enjoyable part of sitting through his videos.

FreckleFart90

I just watched his Friday the 13th daily dump, yeah….nobody that has the social anxiety claims Adam does would walk around in a town like that with a Jason mask and a plastic knife. He’s such a moron

• Haha

PW212

Chatty Member
I cannot wait until Disney gets YT to demonetize these grifters from making $$$$ on the back of exploiting their trademarked resorts and parks. Restaurants are starting to do it bc other paying customers want to enjoy their meals without lights, cameras and action crap around them! Stills only if anything. They did it with music in the background so they should do it with resorts and restaurants etc.

• Heart

Century20

VIP Member
SHOCKER!!!! Adam rushes back to Florida and the first thing he does is go to Magic Kingdom (Called this yesterday).

Adam has to repeatedly state that there will be plenty of theme park content/central florida stuff for the rest of the year. . . and that he is only leaving the state once. He does not feel like traveling.
He is going to re-evaluate things after new years!!! 2024 is going to be a different year for Adam!

@dirtnap101
I am sure will give a full assessment of todays video. I will just point out:

- Adam waits nearly 2 hours for Jingle Cruise. (Gotta deliver that content for his theme park stans)

- Adam's desperation for views is showing with this giveaway stuff. He claims he may even do giftcards at some point. He could care less about his stans, so him doing this because it's something fun to do is simply BS. Adam your not going through all this trouble of picking out gifts, deciding on a winner, and shipping them out because your a nice guy. For years you have been called out online as being a jerk in person, and oddly enough this was just discussed here again the other day.

111000000.jpg

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
This really infuriates me. A brave first responder dies tragically and idiot brain monetizes this tragedy not even bothering to check out what has happened, or decides not to say. The guy is morally bankrupt. Homeskooling and too much right wing bible thumping by his QANON dad. No empathy or compassion. He deserves whatever misery he gets in the future. Karma. Thinking of the family of the deceased firefighter and wishing them peace 💔💔
Since 2020, Adam has been incredibly transparent about the fact that anything that keeps him from doing what he wants, when he wants is a terrible inconvenience for him. Nothing exists outside of his world.