Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

robotmonster

Mr. Woo could make an orgy boring. Sitting in the corner with his shorts to his ankles he seeks encouragement from the buzzing of the flies he has attracted. Clutching a Mickey Mouse doll to his chest he begins to mindlessly babble all the cliches from his daily con job. "Who wants my stanchion," he desperately asks acting as though anyone does. But sadly, only the flies show him any affection. "BUZZZ, BUZZZ, BUZZZ," he coos in his sexiest voice as he turns his attention to his little buzzing buddies who accept and appreciate him as he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

2020planner

VIP Member
So does his general apartment location explain why he can't leave his car in 1 place for a week plus? I assume he only has on street parking?
Yes, I'd imagine this is the case.

I'm thinking, like I mentioned yesterday, it's a 1-bdrm like on Market St. or Celebration Ave., given how it looks inside (i.e., a bit dated)

Here's a listing I found for a 1-bdrm on Market St. It matches up pretty much perfectly.

It's not the same exact unit obvs bc he's still living there and the light fixtures are different in the kitchen, BUT it's just WAY too similar so it has to be in this same building / area.

Woo's kitchen -

1700576310314.png

The listing link I posted above for a 1-bdrm on Market St -

1700576327982.png

The bedroom is also in the same configuration with a window straight on as you walk in, and then another to the left of the doorway.

1700576489028.png

You can slightly see the opposing windows better here -

1700576662549.png

And here's the apartment listing photo - EXACT same setup, only Woo's bed is on the opposite wall -

1700576708525.png

ETA: I'm thinking it's like this building... which is, indeed, within walking distance of Starbucks just down toward the lake (left of the photo).
From this location pictured, he'd just need to walk toward the lake, and hang a right and a quick left and he's at Starbucks. Mere minutes.

1700577212251.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah, like @robotmonster noted, he went at his beard again in the dark... to the usual ridiculous results.
Guess he still forgot to trim his nails while he was at it. :sick:

1697464597979.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Not going to watch but why does someone who doesn’t cook meals need Tupperware? Is there something else he plans to use it for?

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
It’s easier to starve yourself on ozempic or semaglutide
Yeah, but then if he was on those, he'd still be getting thin.

He's getting fatter again and eating like shit again.
---
Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Not a Trackers watcher so this title unfortunately goes over my head, but I'll assume she's another sociopath dull vlogger, all tatted up with low brow tastes and a white trash ethos.
I think when I offered that title, David was being an extra prissy little bitch.

We were discussing how he acts one way on camera (so blasé...so indifferent to things.... so unconcerned where the day will take him), but another way in the comments section when he responds to the mildest of criticisms with snarky retorts like a pampered SOB manchild (not to mention real life where he flat out ignores people who just want to say "hi" - and this was before his self-diagnosed sOciAL AnXietY declaration)

Sort of how Jenn Tracker acts all stupid on camera (so much so that I recall one stan saying how "sweet" it was that Jenn was so "naive") when, in real life, she is a total bitch (evidenced in older vlogs and eyewitness accounts over the years), deletes and shadowbans people who offer criticism, has thrown Tim's own mother under the bus publicly on Twitter (X), chews Tim's ass out upside down and backwards (shown in former podcasts they did), and he's terrified of her (as evidenced in how she acts toward him in live vlogs where she's a completely different person...yet the stans never seem to pick up on the fact there's "two" Jenns)

TL; DR: Basically, assholes who portray themselves as one way on camera, but are completely different in real life. And not in a good way.

Last edited:
  • Heart

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
No way he can afford to retire or buy a house on his You Tube money. He makes about 70k a year if he is lucky.
He makes a lot of money from his back catalogue (per what he has said) also a lot of money from his ad revenue. Its six figures for sure imo. He spends it stupidly but he has to in some ways to make that money. Lower state personal taxes plus business deductions help him greatly. He may buy a house outside of the city with an over the garage apartment to rent out for income. He spoke of having rentals during his tour of south Pasadena homes. The ones worth a couple of million, or more.
I've gone nuts trying to parse the finances of these vloggers. Sites like SocialBlade are useless because their estimates are so broad as to be meaningless. On the high end of those estimates, Adam is doing fairly well, earning nearly double the median US household income. And he's gotten lazy lately, shutting down his Patreon, closing his merch store, and declining quality in his videos so as to lose viewers. He was probably even more financially successful 5 or so years ago.

And his "household" is just him. He doesn't have expensive kids or an expensive spouse to support on his income. Everything he does goes straight to him. And, of course, his living expenses are pretty minimal. The guy lived out of his van for an extended period for goodness sake!

BUT, even with the "write-offs" his video expenses are shockingly high... and steadily growing. He admits to never eating at home, so he's constantly going out to eat. He has annual passes to multiple high-priced theme parks around the country. He attends baseball games and other ticketed events regularly. When he flies, which he does often, he flies first class (and doesn't participate in airline loyalty programs, so he pays full price). He breaks his Canon G7x and has to buy a new one roughly annually.

He strikes me as a very "new money" type -- very flabbergasted by his own sudden success and his ability to now do things that he was never able to before. He's shown himself to be very impulsive in most aspects of his life, and that's not a personality type that is typically associated with consistent saving and rational investing.

So I'm left without a conclusion. Maybe he's sitting on a fortune from a decade of YouTube success and minimal expenses; maybe he's blowing through it all as quickly as it comes in, hoping that the gravy train will continue indefinitely. I have no idea.

Century20

VIP Member
I see that Green Day will be doing a stadium tour next year with Rancid and Smashing Pumpkins. Will Adam put it on his calendar for 2024, or is a big stadium show not "punk rock" enough for Mr. Fugazi?
Adam is too punk for Green Day! He is more a disciple of Sonny Eclipse.

sonny-eclipse-returns-02172023-1.jpg

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He has used the line from Christmas Vacation, "The little lights aren't twinkling, Clark", in like 7 straight vlogs now (or it seems that way).

Adam plays the big man on campus and takes the whole crew up to the DVC lounge. He needs to get something out of his $130k investment, after all.

I'll let others talk about Giggles eating the churro for the first time.

They ride the swinging ferris wheel in CA. Adam and the girls scream their heads off for more than a full minute when Provost rocks the car they're in, and then Adam says to Provost "Don't do it anymore, everyone is looking at us", as if it were Provost's fault and not the idiots screaming for effect.

Hey, surprise, there's Christmas theming at a Disney park, how amazing. Now it's time to stuff our faces...I wonder if Mr. Anti-coughing washed his hands before eating his fried chicken and pumpkin pie with his them. Surely someone so concerned with people coughing would wash his hands before eating after traipsing around not one but 2 theme parks filled with germs. If you normally find watching Adam eat a revolting process, DO NOT watch him eat the pumpkin pie in this vlog.

Adam's been enjoying himself the last 3 months, as he eats whatever he wants but looks in the mirror and tries to convince himself "I haven't been eating well or exercising, but I haven't completely gone off the rails" and thinking he doesn't look too bad. But I really noticed the weight coming back into his face in this vlog, he will certainly be 260 pounds again by Christmas.

Adam and Justin together are like an idiot convention, party of 2. The only good thing about this vlog was coming in under 24 minutes.

• Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
Got this from the transcript:

16:44
go inside one of the gift shops see if
16:46
the troll is still in here probably is
16:49
over in this area been lurking over in
16:52
this shop right here for quite some time
16:56
yeah just tucked away over here in the
16:57
gift shop got got the hand right here
16:59
that you can kind of like shake the
17:01
trolls hand and get a little selfie I
17:03
feel like we should get in get in here
17:04
with the trolls get in there well there
17:06
just one troll right there there we're
17:08
in there documenting it for posterity I
17:11
would you say that's a good size troll
17:13
would you say that's the biggest troll
17:14
you've ever seen that's pretty that's
17:16
definitely the biggest it's the Bigg you
17:17
never notice how notice how this troll
17:19
isn't hiding he's not in plain view he's
17:23
not trying to hide behind a like like a
17:26
fake name or fake identity that's true
17:27
he's just out here he's right here to be
17:29
seen I have photos like dating back like
17:31

20 years that I've gotten photos with
17:33
that troll I don't even if that troll
17:35
has a name all right
Adam sounds pretty unhinged when you just listen to him speak in his videos, but when you see it all written out like that in a transcript, it truly is the ramblings of a lunatic.

• Heart
Everyone's favorite "Woo-friend" Chelsea is along for Jollywood Nights, and sans child it appears. Adam tells Chelsea she looks very elegant. She is definitely overdressed for the theme park crowds, that's for sure.
I think a lot of people are dressing up in their holiday best for the Jollywood Nights event because of the old Hollywood/glamor aspect. I personally wouldn't do it, but I am more inclined to dress for comfort when going to the theme parks. Chelsea did look very nice in my opinion, but too bad Adam couldn't bother ditching the 2001 skater boi dickies shorts for one night to match her.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
It's always odd that Adam always takes the angle of "this is the OFFICIAL opening, not all that soft opening stuff" when things open at Disney Parks, meanwhile every other vlogger has covered the new things six ways to Sunday by the time Adam gets around to it.

Adam's main reason for going to Epcot yesterday is to add more pins to his massive pin collection that he keeps in a bag in a closet. He made this statement, which might be the most frightening thing he's ever said:

"I just like to buy them and have them, and then later in life I'll take them out and be like 'oh yeah, I was there and check out this wild pin that I have.' I'll be sitting on my front porch and my neighbors and family and friends will come over and say 'why do you have that?' and I'll say I dunno, it was just the heat of the moment. I like the pins because they don't take up a lot of space."

50 years old next week. Says he's retiring next year. Has no porch as he doesn't own a house, has no neighbors because he's never "home", only nearby family are his elderly parents, all his "friends" are smaller vloggers trying to use him to promote their channels. He doesn't even have a romantic relationship of any sort, according to him. What is this fantasy future he has in his head, and when does he think it's going to happen?

If you're a blonde Disney/travel vlogger, is it required to meet ATW at some point?
View attachment 2515701

There's a mural of Epcot with 100 Disney characters sprinkled throughout the mural, it looks like it was painted in about 5 minutes, and Adam goes over the entire things pointing at and naming every character. He then meets Figment and gets his "autograph" :rolleyes:

Off to the Skyliner for a healthy lunch of cobb salad and bread pudding at the Brown Derby. Apparently he's having lunch with yet another blonde lady who suddenly appears in the Skyliner with him, and it seems she is a local artist?
View attachment 2515809

Adam got FIVE pins, including this monstrosity:
View attachment 2515832

This one, he considered, put it back, said he might get it later, ended up buying it and then explained that he doesn't really like the style of it
View attachment 2515997

Once again, this is a 50yo man who has never been married or in a really serious relationship, I can't imagine why:
View attachment 2516006
Person inside the Figment costume:

IMG_0050.jpeg

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
But, I agree he's not going to buy anything, he will continue to rent in Celebration. Or possibly rent to own if he can find something like that.
I also agree. Buying something would be a rational decision, and Adam is not known for being rational. Adam would find ownership too stressful from paying property taxes to homeowners insurance. I doubt the guy even has health insurance at this point.

Anywhooos the next masterpiece is out. :sleep: :sleep:

10222222.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
I'm all for entrepreneurship (if you could loosely equate that to this) BUT this pic, to me, is just everything that's wrong with society today.

In that, YouTube freely allows people to film things that they, themselves, did not create for massive monetization and profit.
Thus enabling people like this (who look like they crawled out of a gutter) to live a cushy, non-stressful lifestyle - happily (?) floating through life VERY comfortably off the views of sycophants who have way less (in more ways than one).

And these people do so over the course of many years ... while concurrently giving the impression of either:
a) I'm just a simple man (Woo) or
b) I'm sooo poor (Justin).

🙄 Fuck all of them. Rant over.

1698237244552.png

• Sick