Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I said it a few months back but I still feel like Adam views Tim Tracker as the ace up his sleeve that he uses when views start to slide.
I think TTT feels the same. Their stans love Adam and Tim together and TTT views are down too. Personally, I think they are awkward and boring together.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Almost noon and no vlog.

Options:

a) he's taking the day off (why now?)
b) he has some life emergency
c) he left for the west coast and it's only 9am there

Reactions: 5
Some of those comments in that group are unhinged. Got to love when someone tells you you are stupid using “your” instead of “you’re”
FFA69236-8655-4CEF-B49B-BB776760A5B1.jpeg
9DCC180A-E712-4BB8-BEB2-CA855C4DB5C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guess Mr. Woo heard there was a nude man in It's A Small World. Hey he might return. Though perhaps choosing a little less truthful ride name next time might be wise.

• Haha
Well, I hope he remembers to follow Tim and Jenn's advice and try a churro in each park and compare them. Apparently, they're very different from each other. :rolleyes:

Tim is probably jealous he wasn't invited along. I get the sense he's ready for a break from his life.
Oh, he explicitly states in this video that he will NOT do the churro challenge without Tim along, they plan to do it together.

• Haha
David hates that Florida is cheaper for him to live in than So Cal. From a tax perspective anyway. He wishes he could have invested his money more wisely so that he could have small homesteads in each state. Sadly he foolishly spent $130,000 on DVC points plus annual fees instead and actually own nothing! Maybe his old car. Will giggles reappear tomorrow and reclaim her man child back from Chelsea? What a prize that is! 😂 On a similar note, whose gonna tell .David that his dumped Disney stock is now up about 15% or so? Idiot. We told him to buy more stock when it is DOWN. Clearly he had no financial tolerance for the ups and downs of stock trading.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Adam will be spending "less than a week" in SoCal, so maybe he doesn't even consider it a real trip out of town.

Isn't it unusual enough to go to the Florida Magic Kingdom, get on a plane and then go to the California Magic Kingdom? But that's not enough for Adam. His OCD dictates that he has to ride the monorail on both coasts, and get a peppermint latte on both coasts, and ride all the same rides on both coasts. And according to Adam, you can look forward to him doing the churro challenge with the Trackers, and then another challenge of doing all 6 US Disney parks in one day. Oh joy.

He buys Grinch-themed clothing in MCO airport, so you know he'll be attending some Universal Studios holiday thing dressed like that with Giggles in the coming days.

He gets to the airport before 2pm, and his flight doesn't leave until 6pm - no reason he would schedule it like that if he hadn't saved a bunch of money on the airfare. Thankfully he doesn't pad the vlog with a lot of useless airport footage (much like the Halloween trip to Boston). And I guess Adam needed a direct flight in order to do this coast to coast BS, so he's forced to fly into LAX.

He's still flying first class, but doesn't mention it and only films out the window while on the plane (again, I'm not complaining!)

Of course the vlog is ruined by Adam mentioning every 30 seconds about the coast to coast aspect in some way shape or form.

When he was riding Big Thunder Mountain, I’m not sure what he was trying to do but I cringed. I’m not sure if he was trying to be cute, cool, quirky, whatever but he was nodding his head, posing and giving the thumbs up. I lost it when he stuck out his tongue.
0BD103B0-0B1E-4D51-931F-403BAB00E391.png
1C1C9FC2-AF51-4878-A232-602E9618A49C.png
2B574827-D61B-4B49-8923-98671F02BA7D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I don't know whether to laugh or lose my lunch with that tongue-out pose. What a jackass.

Reactions: 6
Adam will be spending "less than a week" in SoCal, so maybe he doesn't even consider it a real trip out of town.
"He HAS TO GO to the west coast for a few days" aka a "series of days". . and do a few things. :unsure:
Do we take any wagers on where he will be setting up his temporary homestead? Perhaps Universal Studios Adjacent?
So what is on the woopeat agenda? Giggles. . . Universal. . . Hollywood. . . Santa Monica. . . Knott's. . .

Reactions: 6
I just went back to his vlog to check the comments. I noticed a string of comments (15 or so?) responding to one guy who said Woo was basically a sad excuse for a 50-year-old adult male who just goes to Disney all the time - are gone, including the OP's comment. :unsure:

ETA: Multiple people were responding to the OP and were telling him he was jealous and the usual bullshit lines, and he was commenting back saying he was a long-time viewer and he could say what he wants and it's the truth and Woo and his Disney addiction, blah blah blah Gone!

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.