Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just spotted Woo, Provost, and Giggles near Small World at Disneyland. This bad pic is a preview of tomorrow’s bad vlog, lol.
:sick: Woo, Giggles, Provost, Justin. . . the only one missing is Fresh Baked Dave
@dirtnap101 I am going to have to rely on your review and troll patrol on this one, as I find all those people insufferable.

When he was riding Big Thunder Mountain, I’m not sure what he was trying to do but I cringed. I’m not sure if he was trying to be cute, cool, quirky, whatever but he was nodding his head, posing and giving the thumbs up. I lost it when he stuck out his tongue.
Sticking his tongue out! Well that's because he is so punk! He even has an APPROPRIATE T-SHIRT reflecting this. #sopunk

1693796048393.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
"Wow, those guys are so cool and punk rock, pulling those confused old man faces instead of bright smiles at the happiest place on earth!"

--what Adam and Justin want their fans to say, probably

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He has used the line from Christmas Vacation, "The little lights aren't twinkling, Clark", in like 7 straight vlogs now (or it seems that way).

Adam plays the big man on campus and takes the whole crew up to the DVC lounge. He needs to get something out of his $130k investment, after all.

I'll let others talk about Giggles eating the churro for the first time.

They ride the swinging ferris wheel in CA. Adam and the girls scream their heads off for more than a full minute when Provost rocks the car they're in, and then Adam says to Provost "Don't do it anymore, everyone is looking at us", as if it were Provost's fault and not the idiots screaming for effect.

Hey, surprise, there's Christmas theming at a Disney park, how amazing. Now it's time to stuff our faces...I wonder if Mr. Anti-coughing washed his hands before eating his fried chicken and pumpkin pie with his them. Surely someone so concerned with people coughing would wash his hands before eating after traipsing around not one but 2 theme parks filled with germs. If you normally find watching Adam eat a revolting process, DO NOT watch him eat the pumpkin pie in this vlog.

Adam's been enjoying himself the last 3 months, as he eats whatever he wants but looks in the mirror and tries to convince himself "I haven't been eating well or exercising, but I haven't completely gone off the rails" and thinking he doesn't look too bad. But I really noticed the weight coming back into his face in this vlog, he will certainly be 260 pounds again by Christmas.

Adam and Justin together are like an idiot convention, party of 2. The only good thing about this vlog was coming in under 24 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Adam's been enjoying himself the last 3 months, as he eats whatever he wants but looks in the mirror and tries to convince himself "I haven't been eating well or exercising, but I haven't completely gone off the rails" and thinking he doesn't look too bad. But I really noticed the weight coming back into his face in this vlog, he will certainly be 260 pounds again by Christmas.

Adam and Justin together are like an idiot convention, party of 2. The only good thing about this vlog was coming in under 24 minutes.
He actually looks pretty bad since gorging himself after this last starvation diet. It really has aged him about 10 years.

Also, I'm going to steal that: "idiot convention, party of 2." Love it! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Adam was a real friend he'd drop Daphne's OnlyFans link to all these folks. Whatever happened to friends helping friends, David?

1701462671763.png

1701462682558.png

1701462781985.png

1701462794751.png

1701462828371.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
One thing I can say in Daphne's favor is that I appreciate hearing her actually use manners (please and thank you) when ordering her food from the cast members when they were getting chicken dinners. I didn't hear that from any of the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One thing I can say in Daphne's favor is that I appreciate hearing her actually use manners (please and thank you) when ordering her food from the cast members when they were getting chicken dinners. I didn't hear that from any of the others.
Good point. The others are all too entitled for manners.

Reactions: 10
I guess the social anxiety took the night off as Adam was even more annoying as usual in public especially with justin.

Adam, you were trying way to hard to play up the "happy go lucky guy routine" on this latest vlog and it did not work. The smiles, the laughing clearly that is not you.

FOR THE CAMERAS
vfbff.jpg

REALITY - Miserable nearly 50 year old with nothing to show.
atw1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's almost become a cliché that you can tell a lot about someone's personality based on the way they treat waitstaff -- to the point that I get a little suspicious on a first date if my companion is a little too polite. It's telling that these entitled slobs (Daphne notwithstanding) can't even fake a bit of civility for the cameras.

He has used the line from Christmas Vacation, "The little lights aren't twinkling, Clark", in like 7 straight vlogs now (or it seems that way).

Adam plays the big man on campus and takes the whole crew up to the DVC lounge. He needs to get something out of his $130k investment, after all.

I'll let others talk about Giggles eating the churro for the first time.

They ride the swinging ferris wheel in CA. Adam and the girls scream their heads off for more than a full minute when Provost rocks the car they're in, and then Adam says to Provost "Don't do it anymore, everyone is looking at us", as if it were Provost's fault and not the idiots screaming for effect.

Hey, surprise, there's Christmas theming at a Disney park, how amazing. Now it's time to stuff our faces...I wonder if Mr. Anti-coughing washed his hands before eating his fried chicken and pumpkin pie with his them. Surely someone so concerned with people coughing would wash his hands before eating after traipsing around not one but 2 theme parks filled with germs. If you normally find watching Adam eat a revolting process, DO NOT watch him eat the pumpkin pie in this vlog.

I did skip through the vlog but saw the grotesque eating of the pumpkin pie! He was going to get his own but the freaks offered him their leftovers. Provost is disturbing in many ways.even though I have never watched him. Of note is the seemingly new WB hoodie he is wearing. Perhaps a welcome back gift from giggles? Doesn’t she work there now? Also he likely flew coach and isn’t staying at the Hilton Or DVC Villas. That we see thus far. . Is David having to save some money on this trip? End of year frugality dt lower views? Desperate.
---
She is actually very well mannered and more knowledgeable about pop culture etc than .David. I think she is a nice and caring person. Just some bad or questionable choices. A much more mature and empathic person than David for sure. Also works at a real job like WB.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I did skip through the vlog but saw the grotesque eating of the pumpkin pie! He was going to get his own but the freaks offered him their leftovers. Provost is disturbing in many ways.even though I have never watched him. Of note is the seemingly new WB hoodie he is wearing. Perhaps a welcome back gift from giggles? Doesn’t she work there now? Also he likely flew coach and isn’t staying at the Hilton Or DVC Villas. That we see thus far. . Is David having to save some money on this trip? End of year frugality dt lower views? Desperate.
---

She is actually very well mannered and more knowledgeable about pop culture etc than .David. I think she is a nice and caring person. Just some bad or questionable choices. A much more mature and empathic person than David for sure. Also works at a real job like WB.
I believe he bought the shirt and the hoodie at the Universal store at MCO, along with some other items we may see over the next "series of days". And based on the view from his windows seat on the plane, he most certainly flew first class. Perhaps a free upgrade, but it was definitely first class.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I guess the social anxiety took the night off as Adam was even more annoying as usual in public especially with justin.

Adam, you were trying way to hard to play up the "happy go lucky guy routine" on this latest vlog and it did not work. The smiles, the laughing clearly that is not you.

FOR THE CAMERAS
View attachment 2604622

REALITY - Miserable nearly 50 year old with nothing to show.
View attachment 2604626
He is just happy to be in the presence of Giggles again 😮

Reactions: 3
I believe he bought the shirt and the hoodie at the Universal store at MCO, along with some other items we may see over the next "series of days". And based on the view from his windows seat on the plane, he most certainly flew first class. Perhaps a free upgrade, but it was definitely first class.
Not to pick on you, but Adam famously and proudly refuses to sign up for airline (or hotel or rental car) loyalty programs, making a free upgrade exceedingly unlikely.

Of course, I'm basing this on Adam's own statements, and he has proven to be an unreliably narrator, so... 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3
I skip through quickly so missed his in flight footage. Guess he continues to over spend just cause…..

Not to pick on you, but Adam famously and proudly refuses to sign up for airline (or hotel or rental car) loyalty programs, making a free upgrade exceedingly unlikely.

Of course, I'm basing this on Adam's own statements, and he has proven to be an unreliably narrator, so... 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, but he does seem to fly American more than others, and even just logging in to their site to purchase would require him to have an account with them, no?

Yeah, but he does seem to fly American more than others, and even just logging in to their site to purchase would require him to have an account with them, no?
Someone else who travels more than I do can weigh in but I think all he has to do is select his flights and then enter the information for his ticket. I don’t think he does anything more than this since he has said before he isn’t register with one particular airline.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.