Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"He HAS TO GO to the west coast for a few days" aka a "series of days". . and do a few things. :unsure:
Do we take any wagers on where he will be setting up his temporary homestead? Perhaps Universal Studios Adjacent?
So what is on the woopeat agenda? Giggles. . . Universal. . . Hollywood. . . Santa Monica. . . Knott's. . .
Whenever he's in Orange County to do the Disneyland stuff, he usually stays at the Courtyard Marriot that's located close to Knott's Berry Farm. I'm guessing he'll stay there a couple days, then finish off this Cali trip at the Universal Hilton for all the Universal Hollywood and possible movie location vlogs.

Reactions: 5
"He HAS TO GO to the west coast for a few days" aka a "series of days". . and do a few things. :unsure:
Do we take any wagers on where he will be setting up his temporary homestead? Perhaps Universal Studios Adjacent?
So what is on the woopeat agenda? Giggles. . . Universal. . . Hollywood. . . Santa Monica. . . Knott's. . .
Yes, I thought he might be using his DVC points, but given he rented a car and then ended the vlog in the parking garage, we can all prepare for every SoCal vlog to start with and feature the view from the Hilton Universal Studios.

Reactions: 7
So we get to see the view of the Waterworld attraction from his hotel room window several times a day? He has never done THAT before 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe he is looking to secure a teeny weeny homestead on the west coast? A room to rent even. Maybe one of his YT “friends” has something cost effective aka cheap to rent. David is dying to be bicoastal again. He needs to increase his views so something more drastic is needed. Even if for a year. Otherwise what could the “do a few things mean” sounds more than just woo peats but then again, it IS David after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe he is looking to secure a teeny weeny homestead on the west coast? A room to rent even. Maybe one of his YT “friends” has something cost effective aka cheap to rent. David is dying to be bicoastal again. He needs to increase his views so something more drastic is needed. Even if for a year. Otherwise what could the “do a few things mean” sound more then just woo peats but then again, it IS David after all!
The funny thing is that he had to pay for the first class air fare, and unless this trip was planned months and months ago, he isn’t staying on DVC points and is paying cash for his hotel room, plus his rental car. How many additional views of the 3 or 4 videos he does out here does he need, to offset $3 or $4k in travel costs (depending on how long he’s here) before making any profit‘ versus another strip mall video in Lakeland?

Reactions: 8
Mr. Woo is aging rapidly and looking more and more greasy like Ron Jeremy in prison. Perhaps he will go nuts as well. He looks on the verge of snapping while riding children's rides over and over. Where will he rate in the Psycho Hall of Fame after he explodes? Can he overtake king Manson? They both ate on trash cans. Stay tuned.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The coast-to-coast parks in the same day sounds like a fun idea if it's executed well. I'm picturing quick cuts between the similar attractions in each park intercut with commentary comparing them. I haven't watched yet (not sure if I'll watch at all), but my guess is that Adam didn't do it like that and instead just phoned it in the way he's been doing for the past few years now.

Some of those comments in that group are unhinged. Got to love when someone tells you you are stupid using “your” instead of “you’re”
View attachment 2602156View attachment 2602157
Mixing up your/you're is my all-time pet peeve, and there's a special type of irony associated with trying to insult someone by telling them "your [sic] stupid."

These people are mentally ill.
(From an Adam the Woo fan page on Facebook)
View attachment 2602666
This just makes me sad. There is SO much more to the world than celebrity worship, and Adam's not even a "real" celebrity! These redacted individuals need to aim higher with their dreams.

Reactions: 13
I don’t buy for a moment that he didn’t plan this. Despite what he said about not travelling again this year , he did say not long ago that he was travelling for a week or so this end of year (however he put it). The guy lies and deceives, as we know. Ala his declaration that he won’t be doing the same amount of park content going forward. Right David!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see this on Reddit? This would explain some of our previous thoughts about why he decided to do the apartment tour now, of all times, after living there for 2-3 years already.

1701396912734.png

1701396937773.png

1701396966944.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.