Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaeger444

Maybe Adam is paying the blonde ala Boogie style. I mean, she’s overdressed everywhere they go and is always done up…a normal woman wouldn’t be like this in Adams presence..now, a high class sugar baby..maybe
---
Maybe Adam is paying the blonde ala Boogie style. I mean, she’s overdressed everywhere they go and is always done up…a normal woman wouldn’t be like this in Adams presence..now, a high class sugar baby..maybe
I’m thinking Adam has a seeking arrangement profile

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Littlelulu

Chatty Member
I’m reading that people are moving out of Florida in large numbers bc the cost of home insurance went up massively due to the storms, hurricanes etc. some have elected to go without insurance. they are moving to Georgia, Texas, Tennessee or South Carolina etc. so, buying a house in Florida now may not be a good choice for a new home buyer? Prices may drop in the short term. Sounds like an unstable market for low and middle income families.
Yup Florida has gotten as bad as California with insurance. Many here in SoCal have been cancelled for fire threats and Florida is doing the same for hurricanes, flooding. It has cost Florida insurance billions in all the damage so they're leaving.

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
According to a comment Adam made today, it sounds like Chelsea is not his girlfriend:

@user-wr3nb1kp7y
50 minutes ago
Why are you trying to make Daphne jealous? You talked and talked about Hollywood without mentioning her name to your new girlfriend.

@TheDailyWoo
55 minutes ago
Huh? I don’t have a girlfriend.
He's just a great big 12-year-old, isn't he?

Ain’t nothing more punk than dreaming of meeting Figment. Rock on, Adal.

View attachment 2516305
For all the time he spends on treadmills with ridiculous inclines, he really has skinny little chicken legs.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Where I live $1775 would be a bargain for a one bedroom.

I guess it's nice David loves where he lives 🤷‍♀️

robotmonster

Mr. Woo would look better if he put a baseball cap on his ass and stuck his head in his shorts.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I just went to his IG and I can't comment on the giveaway. Does anyone else have it restricted too? (I'm not banned from his IG, BTW)

Not that I wanted the pins, but I was interested in the "limiting comments" shit. It looks the comments were all made within the last hour or so???

So does he actually turn it off after 1 hour of posting it?
And remove all traces of evidence of the prior item?
And not even mention who won the prior item or what was said for the winning comment?

Century20

VIP Member
Just spotted Woo, Provost, and Giggles near Small World at Disneyland. This bad pic is a preview of tomorrow’s bad vlog, lol.
:sick: Woo, Giggles, Provost, Justin. . . the only one missing is Fresh Baked Dave
@dirtnap101 I am going to have to rely on your review and troll patrol on this one, as I find all those people insufferable.

When he was riding Big Thunder Mountain, I’m not sure what he was trying to do but I cringed. I’m not sure if he was trying to be cute, cool, quirky, whatever but he was nodding his head, posing and giving the thumbs up. I lost it when he stuck out his tongue.
Sticking his tongue out! Well that's because he is so punk! He even has an APPROPRIATE T-SHIRT reflecting this. #sopunk

1693796048393.png

• Sick

PW212

Chatty Member
He starts off with the usual road trip click bait acting like this is the last time ever. He shows up at 1:30 PM so he can only be there a limited amount of time. Halloween’s eve eve is not a thing. Yes, cakes are sweet and water is wet. 🤦‍♀️Reminds me of summers eve because he is a narcissistic douche. What does he do all day? Also I agree the roadtrip is chilli fest whoever called it
---

I can’t be arsed to look into further than I have but I bet he has a felony that prevents him from going to Canada or bothering to get a passport.
True. He can get a passport but what international countries would easily let him in? That is the question. I know for Canada that you can sort of pre qualify fir entry if you have something at issue in your background. You can then be pre cleared before you actually arrive at the airport customs. He is too lazy to do this or he cares mot to visit other cultures etc.

Mr Pewtey

Yeah, I figured there was other Christmas stuff not related to Celebration and WDW, but I'm not sure he would bother or think those things would pull in views. The tree trail at Disney Springs is probably the most like IMO.
What about this classic?

IMG_2639.jpeg

• Sick

Century20

VIP Member
Has he ever been to New England? Like Salem, MA?
That would potentially be some good footage for him. Ya know, "haunt season" and all, or whatever the fuck he called it.
Yep. He went to Salem in July 2022, but yes you are right this is a great time to be up here for content like that. However poor Adam will be out of his comfort zone as Salem is a madhouse this time of year.

In a few days, he's going to leave Orlando for destination unknown, and he will be flying. Then he will take a few weeks and drive home on a "road trip". We'll see how much effort he puts into that, what route he takes (one very similar to road trips he's done before?), and if he's really done some decent research to find interesting stuff to cover on the way back.

Which do you think is more likely?
Good question. I think it might be a tad too soon for a trip back to California although I am expecting another one by the end of the year (early December?) But again who knows with this clown.

robotmonster

Mr. Woo should follow the lead of so called celibrity, Kat Von D. She is getting rid of a bunch of crap tattoos by covering her body with solid black tattoo ink. What could possibly go wrong? Unknown at this time if she will go full minstrel show and cover her face. Maybe Mr. Woo, who certainly has crap tattoos, could top her by tattooing himself purple. You just know he is a Barney fan.

• Haha

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
Adam and many of his colleagues might want to watch the Boogie2988 documentary on YouTube that's just been released. I'd never heard of this guy, but I couldn't stop watching how he caused his initially successful YouTube career, and the comfortable life that came with it, to unravel to the point where he's now broke and broken.
I'm afraid this is going to be the outcome for many of these YouTubers.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
He buys a GC to a limited, mostly regional chain of restaurants, he has no criteria for choosing a winner, but he is concerned about making sure the winner actually has one near them. I'd say minimum half the people winning all this crap are selling the stuff on craigslist, eBay or Facebook marketplace.
I was goona say. Either he's regifting a useless card he got for Christmas from Mom and Reverend Jim, or he just stood in front of the gift card display at Publix and grabbed the first one at eye level.

2020planner

VIP Member
@2020planner I have another one for the list. STAGNANT

It is a very slow paced river, more stagnant then anything else. . . . . .even the ducks are stagnant.

View attachment 2550765
Added!

I also added "astrewn" from @dirtnap101's recap yesterday.

I know I asked this before, but does anyone know how we can get this thing to permanently be a tab at the top of the page?
Like how it is with the pink Wiki tab on the Trackers page?

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Adam flies first class, but he can’t take his parents to a better restaurant than Golden Corral. There’s buffets at a few of Disney’s hotels. They would be 100% better than the pig shit served at GC.
Not to mention the whole meals offered for take-out or delivery by places like Sprouts, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, etc.

Century20

VIP Member
Do we still think he’s heading to California soon? Has he mentioned his trip lately? He can’t really continue doing this local crap for another four weeks, can he?
I would wager yes.
I believe someone recently referenced one of giggles instagram posts alluding to a reunion with Adam pretty soon.
Adam himself has been giving mixed messages: one moment he mentions one more out of state trip before the New Year, yet later posted in the comment section of one of his videos saying he has no plans to travel until after new years. 🤷‍♂️
He is grasping for content - Also This month's earnings is paid out in mid-December which close out the year in terms of YT Revenue since December's wont be paid until January.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
I'm a woman and I live in the south. What the hell is "southern boutique style"?

I can't stand the dude, but it's listed as men's on a couple sites, one of which is below. It's a Disney-labeled tee.

Not the yellow one, the red one he wore in the last video:

grinches.jpg

I only mentioned the yellow Mickey shirt because he had indicated that it was "new to him" which means he bought it second hand, and I was postulating that he may have purchased the red one second hand too. Southern Couture is a women's brand.

TexJones

Chatty Member
I found an interesting vlog about Adam that detailed some interesting tidbits. The guy speaking is a private investigator and talks about what led to the estrangement between Adam and Jackie Super Enthused (starts around 3:30 minute mark):

• Wow