Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A comment from today’s vlog:

Um, you can start by stop making these proclamations on your vlogs regarding your weight loss, cutting back on Disney/theme parks, and so on. By now, we know that you’re not a “man” of your word. It’s more of you doing what you want by winging it in each daily vlog while your delusional Woovians kiss up to you in the comments section. Let’s see how long this “daily” giveaway lasts.

Reactions: 13
However he has been known to on some occasions open up his chester drawers and pull out an appropriate t-shirt that is not black.
So punk!

Reactions: 6
More evidence that Adam lurks these threads at the 29:08 mark:

ATW: The Shingle was pretty bland
Heimbach: You know the whole internet is gonna go after you now
ATW: Why....You mean like ALWAYS?!

Reactions: 7
Perhaps the travails and pitfalls of being a YT vlogger was the topic of this conversation.

---
Didn't he asked his viewers to call him out when he goes off his diets?

Reactions: 13
We're in a WDW every other day pattern...he's covering the same stuff every other vlogger is, what a rebel. And as always, he can't do it alone, Mr. Social Anxiety needs a companion vlogger "friend" to vlog with. I have no idea who this dorky Clark Kent looking mofo is...did Carpetbagger go home?

As always, Adam does no research, expects to see Christmas trees up in the hotels and they only have the gingerbread displays. You know you're doing Christmas coverage too early when even Disney doesn't have their hotel trees up.

More damn pins for his collection. At this rate, he'll need to move to a bigger place in January just to have someplace to store the pins.

After a good meal at a nice restaurant, there's nothing better than eating dessert on the hood of your car in the parking lot.

Remember when Adam owned Disney stock and sold low at $85/share because he couldn't take the pressure of checking the stock every day and watching it languish?

Reactions: 11
One of the chefs brings out a loaf of gingerbread woo ask, is that a fish?

Reactions: 8
Who is his “sidekick” in todays video I 1st thought he was Gavin of Gavin & Patrick fame

Reactions: 1
Who is his “sidekick” in todays video I 1st thought he was Gavin of Gavin & Patrick fame
Kevin Heimbach. He usually pops up in OA’s FL vids. He’s super annoying, but at least he looks like he showers and wears clean clothes unlike Adam.

Reactions: 6
Kevin Heimbach. He usually pops up in OA’s FL vids. He’s super annoying, but at least he looks like he showers and wears clean clothes unlike Adam.

And doesn't buy them second-hand. I wonder if he washed it before he put it on the first time...

Reactions: 9
Why isn't there a Kevin Heimbach thread? All the dude does is complain and whine about anything Disney even though his "girlfriend" works for the mouse. Seems like he is still bitter he got laid off and never called back after the lockdown layoffs.

Reactions: 5
It's a fascinating story, and hearing the commentary surrounding the guy is pretty interesting as well. I'll admit that I don't know much about him and only recognize him because he popped up in a few of Adam's videos, but it seems he's on everybody's mind since the documentary came out. There's a Tattle thread for him now.

But I thought he was forming habits….

Reactions: 3
Why isn't there a Kevin Heimbach thread? All the dude does is complain and whine about anything Disney even though his "girlfriend" works for the mouse. Seems like he is still bitter he got laid off and never called back after the lockdown layoffs.
Hahaha, agreed. Kevin posted a social media post on YouTube (?) that he had complained to CMs and got a refund for Jollywood Nights. Someone in the comments congratulated him as “Karen” Heimbach! A few other people suggested vloggers should eat the cost of bad events as part of their “job” and that negative reviews actually attract more views. I’m not sure if he deleted some or all of that, but it warmed my cold, cold heart.

Back to the man-baby of the hour: Adam the Woo! Dearest Adam, don’t worry! We all know you’re a filthy, ignorant, putz who needs constant attention. HERE IT IS, LOL!

Reactions: 5
YALL.

Thats a women’s “southern boutique style” T-shirt.

It’s the first thing I noticed (followed by his broke ass sunglasses).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.