Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so ignorant to his own faults here as usual. Dude, you know when post season starts, you want to attend don't plan big trips to other parts of the country. Not that hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He booked the flights back in March.
He could have booked the room as far back as October 2022.
Got it. Thanks.

Now I can't recall. Was he a die-hard Rays fan as far back as October of 2022?

So hard to keep track with him at this point. bleeping knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got it. Thanks.

🤣🤣🤣 yes it appears so. I present Exhibit A from actually the 2021 playoffs.

Screenshot_20231005_085823_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Baseball not even mentioned in the thumbnail:
1696510860322.png

It's clear to me now - this isn't about baseball or whether the Rays won the World Series. This was simply about Adam wanting to attend a playoff game. He enjoys the atmosphere of playoff baseball, regardless of whether his team wins or loses. Again, it's all about him and what he wanted to do, and the Rays ruined that for him so they are chokers and losers. It's not about the Rays or baseball or being a baseball fan. It's about Adam and what Adam wanted to do.

Got it. Thanks.

I think he started with the Rays during the 2021 season and traveled to a few away games and attended the playoffs, and then announced for the 2022 season that he'd be going all in on the idea of "I'm going to watch the Rays play in every MLB stadium" schtick and planned that for 2022 and 2023. Of course, he couldn't meet that goal over the course of 2.5 years, so it will bleed into 2024.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣 yes it appears so. I present Exhibit A from actually the 2021 playoffs.

View attachment 2492471
Thanks! Love that look on him, BTW. 🥴
---
I think he started with the Rays during the 2021 season and traveled to a few away games and attended the playoffs, and then announced for the 2022 season that he'd be going all in on the idea of "I'm going to watch the Rays play in every MLB stadium" schtick and planned that for 2022 and 2023. Of course, he couldn't meet that goal over the course of 2.5 years, so it will bleed into 2024.
Ok, then he needs to shut the hell up already about being so sad not being there for his "boys."

He didn't need to plan for a week in Hawaii smack dab in the middle of "haunt season" (or whatever the duck childish thing he calls it) and / or baseball.

He could have done it a different time of year. A non-baseball time of year, or mid-way through the season or something so we don't have to hear about him "waiting all year" to be present for this tit.

That's the thing with him (and other vloggers). They do stupid tit, then witch and moan about whatever the hell they "missed out on" and then twist themselves into pretzels trying to explain their reasoning. 🙄

I mean, just be honest about why you planned a trip during the same time you "waited all year" to be present somewhere else.

OR better yet - just shut the hell up and stop answering everyone's comments about it.

Ya know, bc you only "occasionally" look at the comments and all, remember, David?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Before this new Disneyland DVC stay, he kept saying "Staying in Anaheim for a series of days." We knew he was going to be staying there, he knew he was going to be staying, no need to do the stupid "Ohhhhh, where will I be staying next?" mystery game with us, you telegraph your upcoming plans to everyone anyway, so why bother?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey everyone, I don't know if you know this but it's Disney's 100th anniversary. Has Adam mentioned that at all in his vlogs the last 10 months? Well, in case you missed it he mentioned again today.

On top of all his other woes, Adam's also definitely cranky because jet lag is taking a toll on his usual sleep patterns. Roaming around the Disneyland Hotel at 5:40am is just weird, and he seems to be quite loud which can't be fun for the people sleeping in their rooms around him.

His voiceover doesn't match the footage sometimes, Adam's vlog quality is getting even worse. And this continued business of leaving in video footage where he is clearly trying to get a still image for a thumbnail is just awful and cringe. He looks like an idiot a lot of the time, but never more so than when he's doing this stuff:

1696512021957.png

Yet another pin to add to the collection. Adam must have an extra bag just for pins on this trip, he's collected so many new ones. They will end up in his closet with those Disney MGM license plates never to be seen again.

The room comes with a K-Cup machine, and they provide the K-Cups there and you can just ask for more. But Adam had to buy a 12 pack of Mickey Coffee K-Cups in the gift shop? Are they really going to be drinking that much coffee in the room over the course of 2.5 days?

Ever wanted to know how a light switch works? Adam's your man, he'll explain how every light switch in the entire room works, for those unfamiliar with turning lights on and off 😂 . He also calls the outlets in the bathroom "battery chargers". He moves on the drawers but sadly doesn't call them a chester drawers.

Kudos to Adam for purchasing Dasani water at the gift shop and NOT remarking that it has "salt" in it.

Could there be any more Woo-like moment than when Mama Woo takes a picture of a rose, then holds her phone up to Adam's camera (like mother, like son I guess) and then Adam's crap camera can't focus on it? 😂
1696513358064.png

"Mr. Disney" Adam says that the original tower of the Disneyland hotel "was here when the park was original", which is of course not correct as it opened 3 months after the park opened.

Adam got chips and bean dip to enjoy while watching the Rays lose. No footage of him watching the game in the room, or of the tv while the game is on (which seems odd since he loves to film the action when he's at games in person). Then he announces that the Rays have lost, he's pretty bummed, and he's "moving on with my life" 😂😂😂

They head down so Adam can drown his sorrows in pool water. He really has no idea what to do with the GoPro, just like in Hawaii he keeps sticking it just under the water level and waving at it, it's useless, awful footage. EXCITING NEWS! Adam removed all his Aulani wristbands but Disneyland DVC has their own wristbands he can start to collect:
1696513890111.png

I think he again messed up his editing with the hot tub footage, he appears to have done 2 takes of it and left both in.

This random stan is emboldened by Adam replying to him, and wants Adam to know they are there if he needs to talk about his weight loss struggles 😂
1696514633619.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Thanks for the awesome recap, as always @dirtnap101!

Did anyone ever watch Arrested Development?

I swear, these days Adam makes Gob and Buster Bluth look like suave and / or debonair Nobel Prize-winning astrophysicists. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
@dirtnap101 great analysis. You provided a plethroa of information and saved some of us from overload overload overload of Woo.

Don't forget he had to mention he was not wearing an appropriate magicband. Also he has to mention for the 1000000xth time he has points so he can stay every year! o_O

So it seems Adam is going to have to go to his vault of woopeats to get through the month of October with no MLB vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Mr. Disney" Adam says that the original tower of the Disneyland hotel "was here when the park was original", which is of course not correct as it opened 3 months after the park opened.
Actually, the first Disneyland Hotel tower - the Sierra Tower, now the Adventure Tower - didn't open until 1962, some seven years after the park and hotel both opened. Perhaps Adam was still in family vacation mode and/or was too occupied to look up facts.

@dirtnap101 great analysis. You provided a plethroa of information and saved some of us from overload overload overload of Woo.

Don't forget he had to mention he was not wearing an appropriate magicband. Also he has to mention for the 1000000xth time he has points so he can stay every year! o_O

So it seems Adam is going to have to go to his vault of woopeats to get through the month of October with no MLB vlogs.
Yes, you could hear the sadness in his voice as he explained the Disneyland Villas DVC does not yet have MagicBand capability 😂

Actually, the first Disneyland Hotel tower - the Sierra Tower, now the Adventure Tower - didn't open until 1962, some seven years after the park and hotel both opened. Perhaps Adam was still in family vacation mode and/or was too occupied to look up facts.
Thanks for clarifying - I was lazy and just looked up when the Disneyland hotel opened!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t stand his wooisms and over use of words with each passing day. If he ever was an everyday kind of guy, he certainly isn’t that now. Reminding viewers over and over of how exclusive the DVC lifestyle is. Special Wristbands, separate towers, merch, pools etc. how insulting to viewers that will never be able to afford these stays but still actively support his lifestyle by watching and commenting.
“A shroud of darkness”
”I’ve submerged myself into the pool”
There are more but I’m feeling nauseous now….:sick:

I can’t stand his wooisms and over use of words with each passing day. If he ever was an everyday kind of guy, he certainly isn’t that now. Reminding viewers over and over of how exclusive the DVC lifestyle is. Special Wristbands, separate towers, merch, pools etc. how insulting to viewers that will never be able to afford these stays but still actively support his lifestyle by watching and commenting.
“A shroud of darkness”
”I’ve submerged myself into the pool”
There are more but I’m feeling nauseous now….:sick:
I know. That's why I continually say I regret DH and I ever spending time watching him the first place.

I mean, was he ALWAYS this insufferable and we just didn't notice?

I swear it started to get worse during COVID and then just continually increased in levels of obnoxiousness since then.

Reactions: 14
Watched Troll Patrol's (the hero we all needed) rundown of David's weird ass vlog today and that man is more manic than Jenn Bojo, which in terms of manic people, is truly something. He must be so close to a mental breakdown.

Reactions: 11
Watched Troll Patrol's (the hero we all needed) rundown of David's weird ass vlog today and that man is more manic than Jenn Bojo, which in terms of manic people, is truly something. He must be so close to a mental breakdown.
😂 Just watched it! Another reason why I don't need to watch the actual Woopeats because this is all I need.
Whoever is behind Troll Patrol if you are on here, many thanks!!!! Your work is appreciated!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He was complaining there's no place to hang your clothes. All he had to do was slide the mirror, it's behind it.

Even Jojo found it. Lol

• Haha
I know. That's why I continually say I regret DH and I ever spending time watching him the first place.

I mean, was he ALWAYS this insufferable and we just didn't notice?

I swear it started to get worse during COVID and then just continually increased in levels of obnoxiousness since then.

Good question. I wondered the same, so I decided to go back and watch some vlogs from the year I started watching Adam daily, which was 2016. He was living in Anaheim, had just broken up with Madame the Woo (who'd been living with him there during 2015). By mid-2016 he had left Anaheim and went out on the road again. This certainly has touches of ridiculous word usage, but it certainly seems more real, honest and open than anything he does today:

Look at this random Disneyland vlog from April 2016. Focus on the first 6.5 mins of him and Micah (before he was "World of Micah") - the rest of it is him talking about the state of YouTube and creators at the time (but even that his attitude and energy seem much better than today). Look at the crisp editing, the pacing, the energy, the noticeable lack of over-explaining and reading every sign he sees:

And sometimes back then, he would take on unusual subjects he wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole today. Yes, the water bottle intro is annoying looking back at it, no way around that. But he asks how the audience is doing, makes an effort to make it seem like he's having an actual dialog with the viewers, would even sign off by saying he loves the audience, he has energy, and the topic is unusual and interesting:

Nowadays he is jaded, guarded, low energy, and lazy. It's like he's doing the audience a favor by letting them in on his "adventures" and he can barely stand to document it for them, other than the fact that their watching finances it all. This combined with the deep ruts he's made with the same content over and over again, the First Class, DVC, baseball seats in the first few rows, and his combative stance in the comments, well, I can't blame us for watching him back in the day or for laying into him now.

Final Thought: when I started watching Adam I had no idea how old he was. He didn't look that old, and based on what was going on in his life in his videos I assumed he was in his 30s, maybe even early 30s and looked a little old. Looking back, he turned 42 the year he made that "Things Don't Work Out" video, crying on the couch about his lost girlfriend. 42yo! It's just bizarre he was doing stuff like that in his late 30s and early 40s and seems to have transitioned to an unhappy, lonely person approaching 50 even though he has his DVC and first class and lives in his dream town of Celebration.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nowadays he is jaded, guarded, low energy, and lazy. It's like he's doing the audience a favor by letting them in on his "adventures" and he can barely stand to document it for them, other than the fact that their watching finances it all. This combined with the deep ruts he's made with the same content over and over again, the First Class, DVC, baseball seats in the first few rows, and his combative stance in the comments, well, I can't blame us for watching him back in the day or for laying into him now.

Final Thought: when I started watching Adam I had no idea how old he was. He didn't look that old, and based on what was going on in his life in his videos I assumed he was in his 30s, maybe even early 30s and looked a little old. Looking back, he turned 42 the year he made that "Things Don't Work Out" video, crying on the couch about his lost girlfriend. 42yo! It's just bizarre he was doing stuff like that in his late 30s and early 40s and seems to have transitioned to an unhappy, lonely person approaching 50 even though he has his DVC and first class and lives in his dream town of Celebration.
I used to like Adam back in the timeframe you posted. He definitely was more real back then, or at least seemed like it. Unquestionably, he is a different person now. It's just odd that it's all documented for everyone to see...well, everyone but Adam I guess.

Adam not letting this one go. It's not about the team winning, it's about him being there. Mind you the MLB schedule was released in August 2022 and he did not book Aulani until March 2023. Not that hard to predict a hypothetical playoff schedule. A true fan would not say "I dont mind them losing"

View attachment 2492391

Disappointing news as he confirms he will not be at Royal rumble in January. Wow could it be he has other plans despite claiming the fact he doesnt really plan things?

View attachment 2492405

Didn't he previously say he was glad Franco was gone and it brought the team together? Now this

View attachment 2492386
"they can't win in the postseason" The Rays, which didn't exist until 1998, and didn't even make the playoffs until their 11th season, 2008, also made it all the way to the World Series that year, and have in fact made the World Series twice now. Sure they haven't won a title, but then again look how long the Cubs had to wait, how long Cleveland fans have been waiting, Seattle Fans, San Diego fans, Milwaukee fans, Texas Fans. The Rays have made the playoffs 9 times in their history, been to the WS 2 of those, and have gone 7-9 in 16 playoff series, with 28 wins. They've only been unable to win in the postseason since a certain ATW became a lifetime fan of them in 2021, as they are 1-7 in playoff games and 0-3 in series since.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.