Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's "gosh danging" ( Momma says cursing is the devil)...
This is why "Bless your heart" pisses me off so much. If you want to say "go duck yourself", then say "go duck yourself". Choosing alternative words to convey the same ill will, doesn't lessen the intent. God isn't sitting somewhere saying "Well, she still wants that other woman to die a painful death, but she used pretty words, so I guess I'm good with it."

Hey Momma Woo, the devil is in your heart and mind, not your mouth. Plenty goes on before the words even get to your lips.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So what will Adam do now that his entire October is free?
Do a woopeat on stuff he's already done a million times before? or a walk and talk on how proud he is of the Rays, regardless if the score holds up and they lose?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So what will Adam do now that his entire October is free?
Well he probably will start off with some walk and talk vlog with some dumb thumbnail and a title such as "Pondering life now that the Rays have been eliminated" or "Attempting to decompress and changing my October travel plans"

1042222.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Are momma and daddy Woo approving of him being a fan of a team that used to be the Devil Rays?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is, he can't address the Rays and his October plans in depth now, because he's got to produce vlogs about the wonderful DVC Disneyland Villas and how great they are and how he'll be staying there every year for the rest of his life...sound familiar?

• Haha
The thing is, he can't address the Rays and his October plans in depth now, because he's got to produce vlogs about the wonderful DVC Disneyland Villas and how great they are and how he'll be staying there every year for the rest of his life...sound familiar?
Sure does!! He has been only saying it since April of 2021. :rolleyes:o_O😂

1045555.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guess free whellin’ David regrets not paying out a few more bucks to get travel insurance for his two elderly parents? Do hou even know what that is David? When you book way ahead to get the cheapest price for expensive flights, to an expensive destination you always get travel insurance when medical or other reasons prevent you from flying! My bet is that QANON Jim got covid and was too ill to fly. Guess his sister coukd not make it with them last minute. No loss as zero island food and real culture was tried anyhoo.

He acts like he's some big time, seasoned in-the-know athlete rooting his team - proud of them for "powering thru" their injuries. 🥴
(something his wussy ass wouldn't know the first thing about)

And / or some big-time sports analyst on ESPN "...[they're] "NOT a postseason team."
(at least analysts can spell properly)

He really is something else, isn't he? 🙄
These posts are bleeping laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Two words = sore loser

What a baseball fan he is and I wouldn’t take his word as I recall he jumped on the Braves’ bandwagon when the made it to and won the World Series. By the way David, why are you mad that you won’t be going to see your “beloved” Rays for the rest of October? You claim to be a baseball fan and you should know just about the entire month of October is the playoffs and World Series. Such a “fan” that you booked your bore-fest Hawaii trip into October and you witch over your team being eliminated in the Wild Card and blah blah blah…cry me a river.

Anyway, go Rangers!

Reactions: 15
The Rays loss is really all Adam's fault. If only he had been there, in person, cheering on the team, you know, all that superstitious mojo stuff about how teams really win games. Nothing to do with athleticism, no, it's all Tinker Bell faith and support from the peanut gallery of dedicated fans. Way to let the team down when they needed you most, Adam! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two words = sore loser

What a baseball fan he is and I wouldn’t take his word as I recall he jumped on the Braves’ bandwagon when the made it to and won the World Series. By the way David, why are you mad that you won’t be going to see your “beloved” Rays for the rest of October? You claim to be a baseball fan and you should know just about the entire month of October is the playoffs and World Series. Such a “fan” that you booked your bore-fest Hawaii trip into October and you witch over your team being eliminated in the Wild Card and blah blah blah…cry me a river.

Anyway, go Rangers!
I am wondering if he booked the Hawaii trip when he did, as he was expecting the Rays to win the east and not end up in the wild card series.

Reactions: 8
A true baseball fan, that Adam. He couldn't even root for his buddy The Philly Captain's team?

I like how he tags the Tampa Bay Rays on Facebook, like they are going to see it and say "oh jeez, we really need to do better, Adam The Woo is not happy!"

1696460205943.png

Yeah, because Adam NEVER does things more than once! 😂

He really likes answering this question:
1696460393478.png

Amazing how Adam knows what's going on in the clubhouse. It brought them together to get swept in a wild card series after winning 99 games 😂
1696460477332.png

uh oh
1696460574975.png

Don't try to blame this on Adam!!!
1696460655264.png

oh boo hoo, it hurts more than you could ever know! It's ruining my days at DVC Disneyland Villas!
1696460742790.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two words = sore loser
Two more words = big witch

Way to run your team down, David! We’ve all been disappointed by losses, but that’s no reason to swear off the sport 100% until next spring and throw a fickle little hissy fit like this.

We all have teams we love and hate, but real baseball fans like to watch baseball to see the players do what they do best. If David wasn’t so stupid, he’d know he can watch a lot of fantastic baseball in the next few weeks with or without the Rays.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.