Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, his big takeaway from this trip is that he didn't spend enough time at the resort. But in the next breath, he promises future trips will see him dig into lesser known activities and attractions as well as island hopping. How does that work with staying at the resort more?
A number of his stans just wanted to see him spend his days at Aulani. As I predicted on here before the trip that was never going to happen with Adam's ADHD. We will see exactly when he returns to Hawaii and with who? He has no real friends so his options are limited between Mom and Giggles.

Side note: Is Aulani a resort you can just spend the week at without doing anything else? I believe it is. We go once a year. We have already done the touristy stuff around the Islands so most trips its just a week spent at the resort. It's really a trip we disconnect. Leaving the phones in the room, no computer, and maybe rent a car for one day otherwise at the resort.

Reactions: 5
Rays just lost game 1 against the Rangers 4-0. It wouldn't surprise me if they get swept yet again like they did last year. All those injuries plus the fallout from the Wander Franco scandal were bound to have caught up to them. I'm sure Adam will be in a pissy mood today, especially after getting up super early to fly back to Cali in addition to watching his beloved Rays get beat today.

Reactions: 8
A number of his stans just wanted to see him spend his days at Aulani. As I predicted on here before the trip that was never going to happen with Adam's ADHD. We will see exactly when he returns to Hawaii and with who? He has no real friends so his options are limited between Mom and Giggles.

Side note: Is Aulani a resort you can just spend the week at without doing anything else? I believe it is. We go once a year. We have already done the touristy stuff around the Islands so most trips its just a week spent at the resort. It's really a trip we disconnect. Leaving the phones in the room, no computer, and maybe rent a car for one day otherwise at the resort.
I could see him taking Tiki (LA) Jay. Probably a few other vlogger "friends" who would go just as an opportunity to promote themselves for a full week to Adam's audience.

I could easily spend a week every year at Aulani and never leave the property. Imagine if Adam had the guts to say ok, I'm taking a real vacation and not vlogging for a week? But as you say, with his OCD and ADHD, he can't stop, won't stop.
---
Rays just lost game 1 against the Rangers 4-0. It wouldn't surprise me if they get swept yet again like they did last year. All those injuries plus the fallout from the Wander Franco scandal were bound to have caught up to them. I'm sure Adam will be in a pissy mood today, especially after getting up super early to fly back to Cali in addition to watching his beloved Rays get beat today.
He'll be doubly pissed as his flight doesn't have wifi (at least the inbound one didn't) so he'll get off the plane and be hit with the news like being slapped with a wet fish 😂
---
Even Giggles completely destroys and outclasses Adam in the vlogging camera department. Imagine using a camera from this decade when your work is filming things!
1696370966765.png

Reactions: 8
The keeping your pool band is such a 10 yr old flex.
I came here to say exactly that. I'm pretty sure I collected admission wristbands from a multi-day family trip to an amusement park when I was about 10. That really illustrates where Adam's mental development was arrested.

He'll be doubly pissed as his flight doesn't have wifi (at least the inbound one didn't) so he'll get off the plane and be hit with the news like being slapped with a wet fish 😂
You paint a vivid word picture. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let me take a stab at what his schedule will look like back in LA and then if the Rays make it to ALDS:

So they fly back to LA today Oct 3, tomorrow's vlog will be flight experience with no mention of where they are staying in LA area
Oct 4th will be the big reveal of staying at Disneyland Villas DVC, that vlog will post Oct 5th
Oct 5th they will still be at Disneyland Villas DVC, that vlog will post Oct 6th
Oct 6th will be a flight experience (probably flying with his mom) back to Orlando, vlog will post Oct 7th
Oct 7th IF Rays can beat Texas, he will fly to Baltimore for game 1 of the ALDS, vlog will post Oct 8th
Oct 8th he will be in Baltimore for game 2 of the ALDS, vlog will post Oct 9th
Oct 9th will be a flight experience back to Orlando, vlog will post Oct 10th
Oct 10th he will go to game 3 in St Pete, vlog will post Oct 11th
Oct 11th IF game 4 is needed he will be in St. Pete, vlog will post Oct 12th
Oct 12th IF game 5 is needed it will be a flight experience to Baltimore, vlog will post Oct 13th
Oct 13th IF game 5 is needed he will be at Baltimore for it, vlog will post Oct 14th

IF the Rays make it to ALCS, Adam will be going to either Minnesota or Houston for Oct 15th, 16th, then St Pete Oct 18th, 19th, 20th (if needed), and then Minnesota/Houston again if Games 6 and/or 7 are needed. That takes him to Oct 23rd.

IF the Rays make it to the World Series, that will occupy Adam Oct 27th thru at least Oct 31, and possibly Nov 4th.

So, when you commit to attending every single playoff game, it's an awful lot of baseball and flight experience vlogs incoming if the Rays advance. Expect a nice healthy dose of his Rays vlogger "friends" too. God help us if they make it to the World Series and he attends every game with the Philly Captain.

He's admitted he has no idea what he's going to do if the Rays don't advance, so he will probably fall back to the usual stuff.

He'd feel better if he was in the stands??? Personally, I feel worse as a fan to be at a bad loss where you can't escape the game unless you leave, and I think most people would agree. At home watching on tv, you can at least take a walk, talk to a family member (of course lonely Adam can't do that), distract yourself with a hobby

1696373514589.png

Let me take a stab at what his schedule will look like back in LA and then if the Rays make it to ALDS:

So they fly back to LA today Oct 3, tomorrow's vlog will be flight experience with no mention of where they are staying in LA area
Oct 4th will be the big reveal of staying at Disneyland Villas DVC, that vlog will post Oct 5th
Oct 5th they will still be at Disneyland Villas DVC, that vlog will post Oct 6th
Oct 6th will be a flight experience (probably flying with his mom) back to Orlando, vlog will post Oct 7th
Oct 7th IF Rays can beat Texas, he will fly to Baltimore for game 1 of the ALDS, vlog will post Oct 8th
Oct 12th IF game 5 is needed it will be a flight experience to Baltimore, vlog will post Oct 13th
Oct 13th IF game 5 is needed he will be at Baltimore for it, vlog will post Oct 14th

IF the Rays make it to ALCS, Adam will be going to either Minnesota or Houston for Oct 15th, 16th, then St Pete Oct 18th, 19th, 20th (if needed), and then Minnesota/Houston again if Games 6 and/or 7 are needed. That takes him to Oct 23rd.

IF the Rays make it to the World Series, that will occupy Adam Oct 27th thru at least Oct 31, and possibly Nov 4th.

So, when you commit to attending every single playoff game, it's an awful lot of baseball and flight experience vlogs incoming if the Rays advance. Expect a nice healthy dose of his Rays vlogger "friends" too. God help us if they make it to the World Series and he attends every game with the Philly Captain.

He's admitted he has no idea what he's going to do if the Rays don't advance, so he will probably fall back to the usual stuff.

He'd feel better if he was in the stands??? Personally, I feel worse as a fan to be at a bad loss where you can't escape the game unless you leave, and I think most people would agree. At home watching on tv, you can at least take a walk, talk to a family member (of course lonely Adam can't do that), distract yourself with a hobby

View attachment 2489669
He will fan girl on the Braves again 🤔

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2489669
"...in person rooting for the boys..."

"...I'd feel better if I was in the stands [space] ."

Good bleeping grief, already. 🙄

• Haha

View attachment 2489669
(IF the Rays make it to ALCS, Adam will be going to either Minnesota or Houston for Oct 15th, 16th, then St Pete Oct 18th, 19th, 20th (if needed), and then Minnesota/Houston again if Games 6 and/or 7 are needed. That takes him to Oct 23rd.) This may change if Toronto can get their heads out of their asses and actually hit. As if they do make it to the alcs vs the rays he won't be able to go to the games in Toronto unless he got his passport.

Reactions: 6
He strikes me as a lonely man. He just wants a wife (or husband), but he’ll never admit it cause that ain’t punk. Can’t conform 🙄
Just my opinion…

Reactions: 12
He strikes me as a lonely man. He just wants a wife (or husband), but he’ll never admit it cause that ain’t punk. Can’t conform 🙄
Just my opinion…
His own fault for pinning his hopes on Giggles breaking down & marrying him & having kids , not going to happen 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
(IF the Rays make it to ALCS, Adam will be going to either Minnesota or Houston for Oct 15th, 16th, then St Pete Oct 18th, 19th, 20th (if needed), and then Minnesota/Houston again if Games 6 and/or 7 are needed. That takes him to Oct 23rd.) This may change if Toronto can get their heads out of their asses and actually hit. As if they do make it to the alcs vs the rays he won't be able to go to the games in Toronto unless he got his passport.
As a Twins fan, I was quite happy to see Toronto not hit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God help us if they make it to the World Series and he attends every game with the Philly Captain.
While I can't stand the Rays, and have zero desire to see them win a single post-season game, somehow Adam shelling out the kind of cash required to hit every single post-season game, particularly the WS, sorta warms my heart. Not to mention all those plane fares and hotel rooms.

Something a 12 year old girl would do. So punk, David.

View attachment 2489796
Yup. I was one. 😂

This reminds me of when I was a teen girl I did this on vacation to Atlantis in Bahamas once. Everyday you needed a new wristband for the water park while staying on property to show the difference between you and like the day pass guests. I would keep them all on and just keep adding one day by day until the end of the week and I still had all on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Perhaps we’ll get another baseball vlog in a day or so since the Rays will play the Rangers in the Wild Card series at the Trop…all I’ll say is go Rangers!
As a lifelong Rangers fan originally from Dallas, I have never rooted harder for them because I cannot stand the thought of smug, sleazy, dumbass David doing anymore baseball vlogs! He put us all through hell this summer with his idiotic takes and obnoxious buddies. GO RANGERS! BOO WOO!

• Heart
Something a 12 year old girl would do. So punk, David.

View attachment 2489796

So impressive :rolleyes:

Just my opinion…

I guess he does not know punk then. The only single punk I know is Henry Rollins. But I know he dates. Alot of the most punk of punk bands, most of them are married or at least were married (life happens unfortunately). So David, if most of Fugazi are married or at least at some point were married and they are wayyyyy more punk then you will ever be. Why can't he at least be in a serious relationship?

Reactions: 6
Not watching until Troll Patrol puts out a Daily Dump on it, but this guy is such a fuckin Karen. Whine, whine, whine, complain, complain, complain.

1696422916942.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.