Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
volcano.png
I was wondering what on earth would be of interest to me that Adam could actually show from Hawaii. This is all I came up with.

* Actually thumbnail from another YT channel with Professor Elvis Woo added.
---
Could anyone actually make out anything the tour guide was saying in today’s vlog? And of course everything is compared to something at Disney or Universal. 😴 😴 🥱 🥱
It went something like this, "Mhpmmp mmphm mmphhmp." Adam shoots and scores another easy payday by letting some cottonmouth guide do his narration.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
...and as many predicted, Jurassic Park/Kualoa Ranch. Or as Adam puts it, "Koala Ranch" 😂

It's funny how his OCD requires him to introduce every vlog the same way, but suddenly most days on this vacation he drops the "the vlog is over" bs. Can't wait to get back to the pool.
---
Hmm, Giggles and Chey are engaged? Will Adam be her Maid of Honor since they're "besties"?

View attachment 2487455
I do prefer a "Koala Ranch" to Ginn Tracker's "Kahlua Ranch". Has Adam obnoxiously pronounced ukulele as oooo-kooooo-laaaay-laaaay yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mama Woo would probably have had more fun going to Hawaii with the Devil Doll than her dimwit son. At least they both could have giggled about silly things like volcanos. Mr. Woo goes to all the over priced full blown old folks tourist trap destinations on tours conducted by bored impossible to understand tour guides. But Mr. Woo still films it all with the enthusiasm and technical adeptness of someone who uses his ass to operate the camera. Perhaps that is why Mama Woo always rushes ahead of him. Trying to escape his stinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are too many words that describe people like David that use complex or unnecessary words when they speak. This in order to appear smart when it is apparent that they aren’t. It gives his lack of knowledge of English and education away, but he continues to do it.

Reactions: 12
The Hawaii series has sadly come to an end. On his last full day in Hawaii he wanders around the resort rambling on about nonsense while eating dole whips and shaved ice. Some of his comments.

- They have had a very active tenure during their stay in Oahu, and notes they have not spend a ton of time at the resort as a result.
- Has to let the audience know that he did not stay 15 days so he could not get all 15 resort wrist band colors.

- Confirms to the audience again he is a DVC Member and can stay at Aulani every year!
- Confirms he purchased an appropriate t-shirt.
- Once again states groceries are expensive in Hawaii.
- Indicates Momma Woo has been cooking most of the meals in the room, as she does not like to eat out "every meal"
- Teaches us Hawaii does not have interstate highways because there is not more than 1 state. :rolleyes: 🤦‍♂️

- Once again shows us his magic band opens his hotel room door.
- Shows us filling up his mug with SUGAR FREE punch.
- He will stay a series of days next time at Aulani perhaps 7,8,9 or 10 days if you will, and will spend an extra full day at the resort with whomever he travels with. He has learned from experience about this. (AKA his stans wanted more time seeing him at the resort)
- He is disappointed he did not meet Olu Mel while at the resort.

103233333.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
There are too many words that describe people like David that use complex or unnecessary words when they speak. This in order to appear smart when it is apparent that they aren’t. It gives his lack of knowledge of English and education away, but he continues to do it.
I'd say he was sesquipedalian, but I don't want to sound sesquipedalian...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So who was the mystery woman that Adam and his mother were hanging out with in the latter part of the vlog (starting first around 29:30 mark)? Could she be the same individual that Adam purchased that third Luau ticket for?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I guess Adam finally figured out how many days they are staying.

Of course he obsessively collected his pool wristbands. Maybe he will leave them on forever? Or he will clip them off and start collecting them each year he goes. He then announces that they have 15 different wristbands, and that maybe he will stay for 15 days in the future so he can have all 15 on his arm at the same time. Sounds really stupid, so you can be sure he'll do it. He just continually talks about the wristbands.

Remember, when he landed he said he'd done no research, but then they magically had tickets to every big tourist attraction every day, and in this vlog he explains he did a lot of touristy stuff but none of the "deep cuts" - with no research, how would you even know what the deep cuts are?

"My mom's a big advocate of not eating out every meal" - says the guy who eats out literally every meal.

"Grocery prices are about 2x what they'd be on the inland. Not that I'd know because I never buy groceries."

He claims other than the first full day and this last full day, they left the resort every day and because of the traffic, activities away from the resort pretty much took all day. What about the day where his vlog was exclusively the Luau for dinner. Didn't they spend all day at the resort that day, except for driving across the street for dinner?

Someone (someone very LOUD) driving by recognizes Adam. He leaves the initial part of the encounter in the vlog as a flex that he has his fans coming up to him in Hawaii.

Aulani is his new obsession, you can be sure he will be going every year. He says it's the best DVC resort of all and once you're in Hawaii you really understand how great it is. He really loves his refillable coffee mug (he doesn't drink soda anymore, you know, except for when he does and doesn't tell the audience) and Mr. "First Class I dropped 70k on DVC points" will be packing his refillable mug every year when he returns to maximize the value (although it is a good thing for him to do as far as plastic waste, so kudos to that aspect). He also bought some pins to throw in the pile of pins he has at home and never wears or uses. That includes a magnetic bottle opener for his fridge, which is odd for a guy who doesn't drink bottles of beer or soda.

Adam poses himself and his mom and then the two of them together with the shave ice. It's like he got it just to pose with it endlessly. And yeah, maybe he was looking for a thumbnail but why leave all the awkward footage in of them posing with it? Then he moves on the the "secret" beach and says the CM told him sometimes sea turtles are there. Then he says it again. Then when there's only a seal and no turtles, he mentions eight times there are no turtles, but if there WERE turtles this is where they'd be seen. Holy #%^$.

I swear, 20 minutes of this vlog is him trying to identify animals and faces in the rock work around the volcano pool area.

The female voice near them at the pool seems to be another guest that just struck up a conversation being seated next to them at the pool area. She says at one point, "your mom said you were a big Disney person", so I don't think it's anyone they knew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Perhaps we’ll get another baseball vlog in a day or so since the Rays will play the Rangers in the Wild Card series at the Trop…all I’ll say is go Rangers!

Reactions: 4
Because that's how DVC works. You just show up, and stay for a series of days, until you decide it's time to go home (or mom gets tired of cooking every meal while on vacation, and realizes maybe that's the reason you brought her along).
---
Good lord, enough with the “hidden animals” in the fake volcano!!
You know, that volcano is man-made...

• Haha
Reactions: 7

He claims other than the first full day and this last full day, they left the resort every day and because of the traffic, activities away from the resort pretty much took all day. What about the day where his vlog was exclusively the Luau for dinner. Didn't they spend all day at the resort that day, except for driving across the street for dinner?

I swear, 20 minutes of this vlog is him trying to identify animals and faces in the rock work around the volcano pool area.
YES! Good point I do believe most of the Luau day was spent at Aulani. Also Adam the idiot said the luau was across the street from Aulani. That is incorrect. It is about a 10-15 minute drive from the resort. The Luau at Paradise Cove would be something you could consider across the street from Aulani more like just slight down the street.

Yep like I said just him wandering around the resort rambling.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps we’ll get another baseball vlog in a day or so since the Rays will play the Rangers in the Wild Card series at the Trop…all I’ll say is go Rangers!
Probably not, Adam announced weeks ago that he cannot attend any of the wild card games. They return to LA today but then his mom is will still in in LA for "a series of days" and I'm sure Adam has plans with her (or he has more haunt stuff to go to before leaving LA). So the Rays must win this WC series for Adam to be able to attend any of their 2023 playoff games.

Probably not, Adam announced weeks ago that he cannot attend any of the wild card games. They return to LA today but then his mom is will still in in LA for "a series of days" and I'm sure Adam has plans with her (or he has more haunt stuff to go to before leaving LA). So the Rays must win this WC series for Adam to be able to attend any of their 2023 playoff games.
So what will be on the agenda with mom? They have already done Universal & Santa Monica during her tenure in California. I would wager we could see a possible Disneyland trip. Actually the last several Disneyland vlogs have under performed. Several months ago on his last LA Trip he was averaging 75,000 views for his Disneyland vlogs, during this latest trip it is 50,000 views.

Last edited:
So what will be on the agenda with mom? They have already done Universal & Santa Monica during her tenure in California. I would wager we could see a possible Disneyland trip. Actually the last several Disneyland vlogs have under performed. Several months ago on his last LA Trip he was averaging 75,000 views for his Disneyland vlogs, during this latest trip it is 50,000 views.
Indeed. They may or may not "commute" between Disneyland and California Adventure. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i read that current DVC members were able to buy points at Aulani at a very good price, as a special promotion. They had a 50 point minimum purchase, whereas non members had a 150 point minimum purchase. I think it was $215 per point. Not sure how many points you need for a series of days at Aulani, the best DVC resort there is, but pretty sure he used the sell off cash from his dumb sell of falling Disney stock to finance the transaction. The keeping your pool band is such a 10 yr old flex. I bet David lives out his child hood dreams as a full grown man child bc Daddy Jim made little money and David didn't get to do much in between his home skoolin’ and attending evangelical right wing cult meetings. Sad.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I noticed his numbers have dropped significantly for this Hawaii trip after the first two vlogs. He can’t be happy with that.

• Haha
I would expect him to take her to Disneyland, as I believe he has a few nights lined up at one of his other DVC properties, Disneyland Villas

If I remember correctly he bought the 50pts at $215/pt at Aulani way before the most recent time he last sold his Disney stock.

His numbers are dropping for the Hawaii stuff because people started to quickly figure out he was doing all the same touristy crap they've seem before. That's why he gave the speech in today's video about how he did the touristy stuff this time, first visit, blah blah blah, and he will dig deeper into Hawaii next year when he visits.

The thing is, his big takeaway from this trip is that he didn't spend enough time at the resort. But in the next breath, he promises future trips will see him dig into lesser known activities and attractions as well as island hopping. How does that work with staying at the resort more?

Last edited:
He sure did miss out on a lot of local activities and food. I am surprised he didn’t goto Waikiki Beach.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.