Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other words, he's the only one wearing the correct footwear.
Gotcha.
I agree. It's like the people from the inner city who come to the beach wearing baggy white t-shirts, baggy Dickies shorts below their knees and long white socks with sneakers. Or Woo wearing shorts and sneakers in a heavy snowstorm.

Reactions: 4
Gotcha.
I agree. It's like the people from the inner city who come to the beach wearing baggy white t-shirts, baggy Dickies shorts below their knees and long white socks with sneakers.
That's the La Puente crew invading HB on Labor day. They all jump on the 605 South and it vomits them out at Seal and Bolsa Chica.

Reactions: 5
I guess he hasn't yet figured out that every Baltimore win puts the Rays closer to a Wild Card spot instead of them winning the AL East. Rooting for your team to get a Wild Card instead of taking the division is a weird flex, but ok

1694544007511.png

Reactions: 7
How often do you go through the comments, Woo?
Only "occasionally," you say?

Totally explains the multiple responses under today's vlog.

Oh, and this gem of a response.
Yeah, doesn't bother you. Not one bit.

Except when you offer your cherry-picked, smartass, snark responses to people. But only occasionally, right? 🥴

1694545855359.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How often do you go through the comments, Woo?
Only "occasionally," you say?

Totally explains the multiple responses under today's vlog.

Oh, and this gem of a response.
Yeah, doesn't bother you. Not one bit.

Except when you offer your cherry-picked, smartass, snark responses to people. But only occasionally, right? 🥴

View attachment 2444150
Just for fun I looked up Dewayneoutdoors2423, and he has his own channel featuring a real "homestead". These video titles did make me chuckle:

1694547399552.png
1694547448622.png

• Haha
  • Sick
He's the only one in the pic wearing it open too. Such a punk rebel!!! 🥴
Kind of ruins the visual to wear it open with another graphic t-shirt under it doesn't it?
I think David is wearing his shirt open over a graphic T because he can't button it up. Look at his gut. There is no way that tiki shirt is going to button over his stomach and not pull tightly. It's supposed to have a generous cut to it to look right. He bought the shirt online thinking he was going to hit his target weight. Did he order a XL when he really needs a 2XL or 3XL? We'll see how he wears it in HI.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess he hasn't yet figured out that every Baltimore win puts the Rays closer to a Wild Card spot instead of them winning the AL East. Rooting for your team to get a Wild Card instead of taking the division is a weird flex, but ok

View attachment 2444057
Like everything else he does these days, he's just hopping on the "let's drag the yankees" bandwagon. Hope he realizes his Rays obliterated pitching staff isn't built to survive playoff baseball. But he'll be there feeling all over DJ Kitty and Raymond till the bitter end I'm sure.

Reactions: 3
Like everything else he does these days, he's just hopping on the "let's drag the yankees" bandwagon. Hope he realizes his Rays obliterated pitching staff isn't built to survive playoff baseball. But he'll be there feeling all over DJ Kitty and Raymond till the bitter end I'm sure.
More good news for Adam's team 😂

1694553714368.png

Reactions: 4
I think David is wearing his shirt open over a graphic T because he can't button it up. Look at his gut. There is no way that tiki shirt is going to button over his stomach and not pull tightly. It's supposed to have a generous cut to it to look right. He bought the shirt online thinking he was going to hit his target weight. Did he order a XL when he really needs a 2XL or 3XL? We'll see how he wears it in HI.
@No Grifters Needed, indeed and agreed! But wait, did Adam purchase that shirt? Or did his Tiki friend buy it for him? 🤔 Notwithstanding, he does look ridiculous with it open with a contrasting graphic T.😜 Ri-TIKI-lous indeed!

Well, Adam still has something in common with BLAB, he dosen't like Disneyland's reservation system 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A vlog so boring I didn't even find anything visually interesting enough to comment on as I scrubbed my way through the timeline...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, Adam still has something in common with BLAB, he dosen't like Disneyland's reservation system 🤣
They act like it’s hard to get a reservation yet they’re still there several days a week, they just like to witch about the same old things.

Reactions: 11
A vlog so boring I didn't even find anything visually interesting enough to comment on as I scrubbed my way through the timeline...
I watched the first minute or so, where he says it’s 5:00 PM and he’s going “park hopping”. That was enough to make me click away.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched the first minute or so, where he says it’s 5:00 PM and he’s going “park hopping”. That was enough to make me click away.
Same. Once again what was he doing all day? It's not like the day before was anything particularly exhausting, no travel, no late-night special events etc.

They act like it’s hard to get a reservation yet they’re still there several days a week, they just like to witch about the same old things.
Curious. Here’s the availability for the Inspire Key (which most, excluding BLAB, have):

IMG_8777.png

IMG_8778.png

IMG_8779.png

Now September is a little thin right now, but you've got Oogie Boogie, right now, Tiana's Palace, and a cooling of the weather all going on. With all that, you can STILL get into DCA tomorrow, and hop after 11 am.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.