Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe (but I could be wrong) he said at some point during the last 6 months of the "diet" that he doesn't like fruit and doesn't eat it. I've never heard anyone else make that statement in my entire life. I know people who don't like some/most vegetables (but they still eat one or two). I know people who are picky about fruit. I've never seen anyone just cross fruit off entirely.

I can't believe the closest thing he comes to eating a fruit is a pineapple dole whip.

I agree. Even people who don't like veg or most fruit will at least eat a strawberry or an apple.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's already creaming his pants over this in his IG stories which has quickly turned from a "fitness with Adam the Poo" channel to "Rays news, not some of the time, all of the time!" channel... No disrespect to the real Rays fans, but not even a new stadium is going to make people go to games. Well, nobody except a hairy 50-year-old manchild and a special needs adult relentlessly banging on a cowbell for 9 innings.

1695132320218.png

Reactions: 5
He's already creaming his pants over this in his IG stories which has quickly turned from a "fitness with Adam the Poo" channel to "Rays news, not some of the time, all of the time!" channel... No disrespect to the real Rays fans, but not even a new stadium is going to make people go to games. Well, nobody except a hairy 50-year-old manchild and a special needs adult relentlessly banging on a cowbell for 9 innings.

View attachment 2459286
The Rays have said for years that their attendance is low because it takes 40 minutes to get to the Trop from downtown. So the new stadium will be...next to the old stadium? It's all about where they could get the most taxpayer money and always has been.

Funny, Adam will be VERY excited about this new stadium where half of the funding to build it comes taxes. Yet Adam hates being taxed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Rays have said for years that their attendance is low because it takes 40 minutes to get to the Trop from downtown. So the new stadium will be...next to the old stadium? It's all about where they could get the most taxpayer money and always has been.

Funny, Adam will be VERY excited about this new stadium where half of the funding to build it comes taxes. Yet Adam hates being taxed.
BUT if the taxes are only coming from Pinellas County taxpayers old David won't have to worry his silly little punk rock self one bit. "My team gets a new stadium while some west coast losers foot the bill"

• Sick
relentlessly banging on a cowbell for 9 innings.
I went to a minor league baseball game a few years ago where some old dude had a cowbell AND a triangle, both of which he used throughout the entire freaking game. People were shooting him dagger eyes, yelling at him to knock it off, etc. and he just kept going. I'm fairly certain it wasn't Woo's buddy but I could be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So it sounds like Giggles will not be going to Hawaii with Adam, instead his mommy will be going with him. Good to see Dollar Store Seth Rogen put his foot down and forbade his GF from making a cuck out of him yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay I get it, being nice to your mom and doing sweet things for her is great. But how bleeping sad and pathetic is one's life when you're 50 years old and can only manage to take your mommy to Hawaii with you? Like seriously y'all.
---
Leaving this here *for posterity* for when he's back at Dragon Con, or at the opening of Tiana's Bayou, etc. By the way, it's "taper", David.

1695141071263.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't know that I'd say it's the "traditions" and places you go that are holding you back mentally, Adam.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2459286
I respectfully disagree, to some extent. The new area will be very similar to Petco Park and the Gas Lamp District in San Diego, which is MILES better than the disaster that is the Tropicana Field area. They'll never be top-10 in the league in attendance, or top half even, but an enhanced experience will increase attendance.

But by 2028, Adam will have moved onto his 14th team of fandom.

I admit, I'm confused. 🤣

I've been by the Trop a lot and I thought it was downtown.
It's mere blocks from the high-rise buildings / city center of St. Pete (or "downtown" St. Pete)
---
Okay I get it, being nice to your mom and doing sweet things for her is great. But how bleeping sad and pathetic is one's life when you're 50 years old and can only manage to take your mommy to Hawaii with you? Like seriously y'all.
---
Leaving this here *for posterity* for when he's back at Dragon Con, or at the opening of Tiana's Bayou, etc. By the way, it's "taper", David.
"holding me back a little mentally"

hahaahhaahahahahahahahahaah [gasp for air] ahahahahahahaahahahahahah [gasp for air] ahahahaahahahahahaha

If you say so, David. 🤣

Also, you're not "on part" to do something. You're not even "on par" to do it either. Par = equal, same level, etc.

YOU 👏 MAKE 👏 ZERO 👏 SENSE.👏

SIDE NOTE: Does anyone know how to create a wiki for this page?
I can find the latest version of his ridiculous terms, phrases, etc. I did, and we can all just collectively add to it going forward.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Walking around for 20 minutes and calling it an "adventure" 🥴

Today's OCD object are the city/county buses. Adam makes an offhand remark near the start that he's probably wrong but he doesn't remember the buses driving around Orange. He then remarks about this EVERY TIME he sees a bus. The amount of convoluted overexplaining and re-explaining his does in this video is astounding.

"The postseason is the playoffs, for those not into baseball, and the playoffs are after the regular season." Adam, buddy, no one cares, you don't need to explain every single detail.

For a guy who seems so desperate to "be there for the team", and who knew moons ago what the regular season and playoff dates were, why in the world would he book Aulani for the dates of the wild card? Did he book this in May when the Rays were 24-3 or whatever, and he assumed they would just easily take the division? I'll also note that, conveniently, Adam is missing the potential Rays Wild Card series against Toronto, a place he cannot go due to not having a passport.

Also, if the Rays don't win the division and then win the Wild Card series, he's going to be spending his Hawaiian vacation making travel plans and "procuring" playoff tickets instead of enjoying his surroundings. HE HAS NO SCHEDULE, yet he's placed himself in this predicament.

He needs to "alienate and disintegrate" a lot of the traditions he has? Is this a new level a Woo-ism where he uses not one but two words incorrectly in the same sentence?

"I have no idea what the heck I'll be doing in October." C'mon, Adam, yes you do. If the Rays win the division or win the Wild Card series, you'll be attending every playoff game until they lose. And if the Rays don't get far, you'll just do all the other crap you always do. In fact you'll probably lean more heavily on your usual places and topics because I highly doubt you have a backup plan for new, fresh content next month.

If you read between the lines of the last few minutes of this walk n talk, you can see the dilemma Adam is struggling with (and he's to blame): he's getting older, he doesn't want to necessarily vlog every day anymore, but he clearly feels pressure to put out a video every day regardless of quality level of the available content. He's trapped in this world of his own making, "The Daily Woo", the name haunts him and compels him to do a video every day and he enjoys the money rolling into his bank account. "Sometimes I think, should I take a 'me day' or take a day to research something?" Adam, my man, you just crapped out a walk n talk video that took you an hour to film and an hour to edit and upload. The same the other day with your culinary adventure at Fatburger. What are you doing the other 14 hours of the day??? Plenty of time to research, or take some "me time".

You can also see what kind of intelligence and educational level he's dealing with, as he mutters to himself that his "next artistic venture" may not be as lucrative, and maybe he should buy a house so that he has somewhere to live if the worst happens (???). "Artistic" is doing some very heavy lifting in that comment, and you had $70k or more from your savings and Disney stock profits to sink into a place of your own. But you decided to spend it all on DVC points! I think the milestone age of 50 weights heavily on Adam, as does the realization that he's essentially alone in life, has no assets other than what he's got in his bank account, and wondering where the hell he goes from here. "I've never owned, I've always rented." Adam hasn't figured out that it's not a good idea to buy real estate right before your income starts to dry up. If your income dries up, do you want to be paying rent in a relatively short term situation, or have the long-term responsibility of a mortgage, property tax, and maintenance on a home?
---
I admit, I'm confused. 🤣

I've been by the Trop a lot and I thought it was downtown.
It's mere blocks from the high-rise buildings / city center of St. Pete (or "downtown" St. Pete)
I think they mean downtown Tampa

SIDE NOTE: Does anyone know how to create a wiki for this page?
I can find the latest version of his ridiculous terms, phrases, etc. I did, and we can all just collectively add to it going forward.
I think you have to contact admins and ask them to do it. I will try to do it by reporting my own post here and requesting it.

"I'll miss the Trop" 😂 😂 😂

1695151272508.png

"but only because we could bilk the most money out of you! Thank you St. Pete!"
1695151382130.png

Reactions: 3
---

View attachment 2459575
That homeskoolin‘ again. Taper and the incorrect use of to vs too. An idiot that likely didn't even finish the colouring books required for his homeskoolin’. Let’s see if he can ever legally enter Canada to see the Rays play the Blue Jays in Toronto. He needs a passport and likely a pre landing customs landing application if he has any felonies on record. Good luck .David. Not.

Reactions: 6
It's so weird how easy it is to get off track when you're in total control and can do whatever you want whenever you want? Also, classic ATW is living in his van, filming unedited daily videos, getting banned from WDW and Universal Orlando, and being in a punk rock band

1695160425178.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.