Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the Strode house yet again.

Adam really showing off that he doesn't know the basics of real estate. Again and again he calls it an "opening house" :rolleyes:. He's also surprised that there isn't a bidding war and that it isn't already sold (look at the bathrooms and kitchens and you'll know why). He can't even believe they're having an "Opening House" 😂. Guess what Adam, they're having one all weekend because it's an "opening house" again today:
1694958684976.png

Sherlock Holmes here starts to wonder if there's no central A/C when he sees the window unit in the 2nd floor as show in the listing picture. But it's not until he sees another one on the first floor that he can confirm it has no central A/C. Because so often people will put in central A/C in the first floor, but not the second :rolleyes:

"I've always wanted to get inside the Strode house." Also, "To my knowledge, they didn't film anything inside the Strode house." OK...so you want to see the inside why? He's a such a creep, creeping around this house that he has no intention of buying. He goes out a back door and sees some clotheslines and garbage cans and thinks that it could be where Michael was standing when Laurie looks out the window and sees him.

Adam goes into a walk in closet and thinks the hanging clothes rack is a "coat rack" because coats are the only type of clothing Adam owns that would ever need to be hung up (and even that's questionable, it has to be almost exclusively hoodies).

He's obsessed and amazed with the idea that the house has 3 separate living spaces. You can tell if he had the money he'd be very tempted to impulse buy this house, he keeps muttering about how you can rent out the other spaces and pay off your mortgage 😂. It's pretty close to Dodgers Stadium, so then he could just "become" a Dodgers fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Adam really showing off that he doesn't know the basics of real estate. Again and again he calls it an "opening house" :rolleyes:. He's also surprised that there isn't a bidding war and that it isn't already sold (look at the bathrooms and kitchens and you'll know why).

OK...so you want to see the inside why? He's a such a creep, creeping around this house that he has no intention of buying. He goes out a back door and sees some clotheslines and garbage cans and thinks that it could be where Michael was standing when Laurie looks out the window and sees him.
The rest of the house is OK but you're right, the kitchen and bathrooms need major reno.

Speaking of Adam creep creeping around.

I was going out toward Ocala the other day, and my route takes me past the "witch house" that Adam basically trespassed at a few years' back.
The new owner now has a big fence up around the property's perimeter. Gee, I wonder why. 🙄

Reactions: 9
OMG seriously, who the duck watches this tit?
Watched the Colorado game last night. after that double overtime win, I was completely wired and couldn’t sleep. So I plopped on Mr. woo like a good little Woovian, and I was out cold in 5 minutes. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I didn't watch this latest borefest but did he say that he got permission to film (AND MONETIZE) the interior of the house from either the owner or the real estate company handling the open house?

Typically, they want you to ask first before you do anything like that (e.g., still photos, video) IF you are an interested buyer (which we know he isn't) BUT I have no clue what the policy is on filming for monetization of the interior of a private property during an open house.

Reactions: 7
I didn't watch this latest borefest but did he say that he got permission to film (AND MONETIZE) the interior of the house from either the owner or the real estate company handling the open house?

Typically, they want you to ask first before you do anything like that (e.g., still photos, video) IF you are an interested buyer (which we know he isn't) BUT I have no clue what the policy is on filming for monetization of the interior of a private property during an open house.
He just showed up to the open house. There was no info on what he told them he was there for, the only thing he mentioned was that they had no problem with him filming. He did say that he initially thought about contacting the realtor for a private tour, but then he saw that they scheduled the open house so he just showed up to it. I assume since he was walking around with a camera on a small tripod that he must've actually said something to them and isn't lying about that. Normal prospective buyers, even if they wanted to film, would likely do so on their phones like normal people.

The question is, what did he tell them? Did he pose as a buyer who just wanted to film the interior so that he can review later for details while he thinks about making an offer? Did he admit he was just there as a fan of the movie and wanted to look around? Did he tell them he has 700k subs and that filming the inside for his vlog would expose the house to his audience? He did show the handout they gave him at the end of the video. But I'm sure the other attendees were weirded out by the unkempt, sharpie tattooed oddball walking around whispering to himself holding a 10 year old camera on a stick.

• Wow
  • Angry
Do you mean to say that buying a well located, desirable multi unit property would bring in more longer term $$ then hundreds of DVC points? P Shaw. ATM disagrees. He is hell bent on spending his golden years moving fro-me one Disney resort to the other. A new homestead each week! Uh huh David.

• Haha
Yep, scrubbed thru the timeline on today's video. Giggles is the scariest thing in it:
18.09.2023_15.26.10_REC.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Only things of note for me (I usually FF to the food part :LOL: ):

- I think it's day 14/105 with no IG workout proof in the stories (I use 105 days because it's about 105 days until Jan 1 when he will say he's going back on a diet)

- all you can eat buffet was included in his "RIP Tour" package, he got two plates of food and then a plate of desserts #FatByChristmas

Reactions: 11
Such riveting content 🤢🤢🤢

“Hey, buddy, they got a new invention. It’s called a napkin.”

View attachment 2453629
View attachment 2453630
View attachment 2453631
You can see his saggy Moobs through this corny t-shirt. He may have lost some weight but he did nothing to improve his body/form/muscles. A couple of 5 lb arm curls didn't do squat, and he obviously never does bench, or pushups, or any other myriad possible activities.
---
He just showed up to the open house. There was no info on what he told them he was there for, the only thing he mentioned was that they had no problem with him filming. He did say that he initially thought about contacting the realtor for a private tour, but then he saw that they scheduled the open house so he just showed up to it. I assume since he was walking around with a camera on a small tripod that he must've actually said something to them and isn't lying about that. Normal prospective buyers, even if they wanted to film, would likely do so on their phones like normal people.

The question is, what did he tell them? Did he pose as a buyer who just wanted to film the interior so that he can review later for details while he thinks about making an offer? Did he admit he was just there as a fan of the movie and wanted to look around? Did he tell them he has 700k subs and that filming the inside for his vlog would expose the house to his audience? He did show the handout they gave him at the end of the video. But I'm sure the other attendees were weirded out by the unkempt, sharpie tattooed oddball walking around whispering to himself holding a 10 year old camera on a stick.
Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer, Jerry, and George all pretend to be interested in buying an apartment just so they can use the bathroom. Did Woo tell the agent his name was Adam Pennypacker, wealthy industrialist, philanthropist, bicyclist...?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope that if he "occasionally reads the comments" of this shitshow he "randomly" happens upon my comment. I was so excited to see another HHN vlog with the FWB's!
1695070398990.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So the Universal RIP Tour Guide did an awesome job, too bad Adam still ruined it with his stupid, inane commentary. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
all you can eat buffet was included in his "RIP Tour" package, he got two plates of food and then a plate of desserts #FatByChristmas
Two VERY full looking plates, I might add. But don't worry, he got some broccoli shoved under the corn dog nuggets! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two VERY full looking plates, I might add. But don't worry, he got some broccoli shoved under the corn dog nuggets! 🤣
He spent a good 30-40 seconds panning over the salad and fruit selection, but ended up getting nothing from either, great "diet" you're keeping up there, David. :rolleyes: 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He spent a good 30-40 seconds panning over the salad and fruit selection, but ended up getting nothing from either, great "diet" you're keeping up there, David. :rolleyes: 🤪
It looked like they had some decent-ish selections as far as fruit and veggies for someone who is trying to be more careful about what they eat. But no, let's get pasta and corn dog nuggies!

I believe (but I could be wrong) he said at some point during the last 6 months of the "diet" that he doesn't like fruit and doesn't eat it. I've never heard anyone else make that statement in my entire life. I know people who don't like some/most vegetables (but they still eat one or two). I know people who are picky about fruit. I've never seen anyone just cross fruit off entirely.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.