Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A smarter parody channel would be the future woo that just cuts up his old footage into new woo peats.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂 Thanks! I have skipped the last 60+ woopeats so I didn't realize he is on another extended trip. :cool: Ok so it looks like West Coast Woopeats. Like you said. . . . Disneyland, Knotts, Giggles. . . I will throw Universal Studios in there, maybe a WB tour, possibly Hollywood Blvd, one of the beach cities? Santa Monica, Venice, feasting on fast food for you know during those cheat days!, etc. Get ready for overload, overload, overload! If he does end up going to Aulani though I wish he would stay far away from there I probably will end up watching it. :LOL:
I can see it now...

"I don't know what this 'howlie' they keep calling me means but it sounds cool."

Note: I know it's haole, the vast majority of us are called that either to our faces or behind our backs and it's okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Chey/The Beard seeing Adam's on his way back to California:

Going to get the hashtag #PrayForChey posted on all his videos, because here at Tattle, we stand with The Beard!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, I was wrong, he was somehow forced to go to LAX!
😂 Adam threw us an LAX Curveball. So perhaps his temporary homestead/base of operations is going to be in LA rather then OC?

Not a huge fan of LAX myself as I usually try to fly into Burbank when going out to LA, but it's not always an option - schedule and price wise.

Reactions: 4
😂 Adam threw us an LAX Curveball. So perhaps his temporary homestead/base of operations is going to be in LA rather then OC?

Not a huge fan of LAX myself as I usually try to fly into Burbank when going out to LA, but it's not always an option - schedule and price wise.
Yeah, no one is a fan of LAX, but if you ask me to take a direct flight to LAX or have a layover somewhere for several hours in order to get to another LA-area airport, I'll say no thanks - I'll take the direct flight every time

Reactions: 7
Today he admitted he’s not a member of any travel loyalty or reward programs because he doesn’t have “a favorite airline”. What an asinine way of thinking. Does he not realize that he can sign up for more than one airline? And it’s free to sign up? I believe it all comes down to him being a lazy ass, which is why he doesn’t have TSA Pre-Check or a valid passport.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looking at one of Jay's videos for myself I retract my previous statement. Skimming through the "I Cosplayed video" Adam does look like he lost weight. I think he may be under reporting and I stand by criticisms on how he did it but I was wrong to not look myself before speaking.

Reactions: 6
Today's travel vlog begins with Adam complaining about his "long" travel day. He seems to indicate that although his flight isn't until later, he has his bags with him because he had to "leave the hotel" and he makes his way to the airport. Turns out his flight is at 5:10pm. He checked out of his hotel at 10am or 11am, and apparently he does not know you can leave your bags with the front desk and GO DO SOMETHING INTERESTING??? (Maybe even something no having to do with DragonCon, what a shocker!) Then go back and get your bags and head to the airport. Nope, Adam checks out, heads straight to the airport with his bags and just wanders and sits around all afternoon waiting for his flight. Un-friggin-believable.

As an aside, you can tell he hasn't used a lot of public transport in big cities if he thinks that Atlanta subway escalator is really that long. And of course he has to highlight that fact in his arrival vlog AND his departure vlog. He actually says the escalator is "iconic" :rolleyes:

"Someone left a big full of empty pizza crumbs down there" - thanks Adam, really compelling stuff.
1693929926667.png

"I have a lot of time before my plane leaves, and they have all sorts of activity books, and chocolate bars" - is he having a stroke or something?
1693930290825.png

Does he really think there's a huge difference between the airlines he uses (United, American, Delta)? Just pick one and get some perks - but then again he doesn't like any of the perks. Miles? Wouldn't know what to do with them, and he can't write off free flights on his taxes. Lounge access? Adam says the lounges aren't for him since he "doesn't drink soda anymore" 😂. He's probably afraid he would eat everything in sight because the food is free. And he says the seats in the lounge are only a "little" more comfortable looking than the seats at the gate 😂

"The small Delta plane is going faster than the big American Airlines plane I'm on!" - seriously, someone needs to check him medically
1693932561229.png

And we can see from the view that he didn't go to John Wayne because he's staying at the Hilton across from Universal once again, so definitely Giggles incoming, yet another Universal behind the scenes tour, and YOU KNOW he will mention as he walks past it for the trillionth time: the Back To The Future stairwell :rolleyes::sleep:

And throw in a few more "it was such a long travel day" comments because he loves to whine about things he has complete control over.
---
Oh it's now haunt season so I guess he'll be doing that for the 10th year in a row as well. Maybe he will add haunt season to the list of things he's taking a break from next year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
now he WILL post on IG about his workouts, again. Not every day, but "consistent" - because when he doesn't post, you can be sure he's not doing anything in the gym. He can't even manage to exercise on his own without posting it on IG...what a "habit" he developed!

1693936643779.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Today's nonsensical statement -

"not not be each..."

🥴

ETA: Boy, that was a fast "occasional" mention.
This proclamation was only Sunday and already we're starting to see that the gym tit is getting "peppered" in! 🤣

1693937277969.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
"Someone left a big full of empty pizza crumbs down there" - thanks Adam, really compelling stuff.
I want to make sure I quote Adam properly: "Someone left a big bag full of empty pizza crumbs down there"

I'm sure this makes it clear how riveting this content is...

• Haha
Someone asked if he was going to Oogie Boogie Bash and he said yes. I bet he flew to LAX to pick up Grifter Girl to take her (free of charge) to Disneyland.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Today he admitted he’s not a member of any travel loyalty or reward programs because he doesn’t have “a favorite airline”. What an asinine way of thinking. Does he not realize that he can sign up for more than one airline? And it’s free to sign up? I believe it all comes down to him being a lazy ass, which is why he doesn’t have TSA Pre-Check or a valid passport.
So much cash on flights and first class upgrades that could have been free.

But maybe he’s rich enough to not worry about a thousand bucks here and there so it’s not worth the hassle of filling out a form.

• Haha
He checked out of his hotel at 10am or 11am, and apparently he does not know you can leave your bags with the front desk and GO DO SOMETHING INTERESTING???

And we can see from the view that he didn't go to John Wayne because he's staying at the Hilton across from Universal once again, so definitely Giggles incoming, yet another Universal behind the scenes tour, and YOU KNOW he will mention as he walks past it for the trillionth time: the Back To The Future stairwell :rolleyes::sleep:
He probably not is not aware of that. The guy struggles in the "Real World" when it's not involving theme parks, baseball stadiums, convention halls, and fast food establishments. Actually Adam struggles just ordering drive-thru at Del taco. 🤦‍♂️

My Bingo card is off to a great start! Sure enough his temporary homestead is in LA and he is back at the Univeral Hilton!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He checked out of his hotel at 10am or 11am, and apparently he does not know you can leave your bags with the front desk and GO DO SOMETHING INTERESTING???
Or…heaven forbid…he could sign up for that hotel’s loyalty program and, chances are, they would let him have a free late checkout. Such a concept!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or…heaven forbid…he could sign up for that hotel’s loyalty program and, chances are, they would let him have a free late checkout. Such a concept!
Very true, but from a content point of view and for a guy who makes his living filming supposedly interesting things, you'd think he'd put a little effort into finding something, anything of interest to him or his audience in Atlanta for a few hours and make that 50% of his vlog instead of documenting every bag of garbage, sign, and escalator on his way to the airport in between complaining about his long travel day. Of course, we know how incredibly lazy Adam is, so I guess it makes sense.

Reactions: 9
He binges and I bet he vomits it up later. Its a cycle. Maybe not always bc he isn’t thin but sometimes for sure.
I forgot to address the "off the rails as planned" comment. I don't recall him every mentioning planning to go off the rails. He says it like we all knew about it.

You just knew when he went to Epcot with Ryan and said "I knew if I ate any of it, I'd eat all of it" that he was going to binge at DragonCon. Maybe that's what he meant by "planned" :rolleyes:

And yeah, he is Mr. Redundant at this point. The only thing new he will do on this trip is Hawaii, but considering that's at the Disney resort he will likely just point out hidden Mickeys the entire time. Or just google "movies filmed in Hawaii" and see if there's anything up Adam's alley (most likely the Jurassic movies as well as Break Poink, off the top of my head).

Really looking forward to the flight experience videos: Atlanta to LA (John Wayne Airport, of course, where he'll tell us he prefers to fly there and one of the biggest reasons is that the car rental is right there in the airport), LA to Hawaii, Hawaii to LA, LA to Orlando. Gosh, that's 4 flight videos coming up, won't be redundant at all like those gym videos.

There's almost no reason to look at Adam's IG now, he's replacing the gym posts with amazing content like this
Chey/The Beard seeing Adam's on his way back to California:

Going to get the hashtag #PrayForChey posted on all his videos, because here at Tattle, we stand with The Beard!
Now to see if Giggles goes to Hawaii with him 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.