Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering his illiteracy, Adam should thank his lucky stars every day that he stumbled into his YouTube gold mine, because I can't imagine what he might be doing for a living otherwise.
He’d still be loading hay and seed at the old feed store in Kissimmee I reckon. Hell with his experience he might’ve even been the assistant to the assistant regional manger if he played his cards right.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I forgot to address the "off the rails as planned" comment. I don't recall him every mentioning planning to go off the rails. He says it like we all knew about it.

You just knew when he went to Epcot with Ryan and said "I knew if I ate any of it, I'd eat all of it" that he was going to binge at DragonCon. Maybe that's what he meant by "planned" :rolleyes:

And yeah, he is Mr. Redundant at this point. The only thing new he will do on this trip is Hawaii, but considering that's at the Disney resort he will likely just point out hidden Mickeys the entire time. Or just google "movies filmed in Hawaii" and see if there's anything up Adam's alley (most likely the Jurassic movies as well as Break Poink, off the top of my head).

Really looking forward to the flight experience videos: Atlanta to LA (John Wayne Airport, of course, where he'll tell us he prefers to fly there and one of the biggest reasons is that the car rental is right there in the airport), LA to Hawaii, Hawaii to LA, LA to Orlando. Gosh, that's 4 flight videos coming up, won't be redundant at all like those gym videos.

There's almost no reason to look at Adam's IG now, he's replacing the gym posts with amazing content like this :LOL:
1693796048393.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Whenever he picked up those mirrored aviators instead of the regular all black ones was a bad decision. All the aviators do is scream "I'm a douche!" in the loudest way possible. Which isn't actually that far from the truth, so nevermind. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whenever he picked up those mirrored aviators instead of the regular all black ones was a bad decision. All the aviators do is scream "I'm a douche!" in the loudest way possible. Which isn't actually that far from the truth, so nevermind. 🤣
The stupid smirk doesn't help either. Smile like a normal person or do nothing, but that smirk :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And yeah, he is Mr. Redundant at this point. The only thing new he will do on this trip is Hawaii, but considering that's at the Disney resort he will likely just point out hidden Mickeys the entire time. Or just google "movies filmed in Hawaii" and see if there's anything up Adam's alley (most likely the Jurassic movies as well as Break Poink, off the top of my head).
I don't think he will enjoy Aulani much, I see him getting bored quick. We go once a year and it is definitely one of my favorite resorts, but for Adam I am sure he will be disappointed there is really no "disney theme" to it besides the characters and some light touches. He will venture off to the movie and tourist spots like Waikiki, Downtown Honolulu, Northshore, Kualoa Ranch, etc.

The stupid smirk doesn't help either. Smile like a normal person or do nothing, but that smirk :sick:
Don't forget the dumb "looking surprised" look. . . . most recently featured in his Universal studios vlog thumbnail.

9423111.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
So next year he'll be doing something else no more Dragon Con. Disney I guess? Lol. At least dragon con was different content.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG the drama...the choice of words. (all simply to make people comment under the vlog)

"My Last Dragoncon..." "End The...Tradition..." "Moving on...."

That look off into the distance. 🙄

That face is so bleeping punchable, wearing that same dumbfuck Celebration t-shirt.

1693837427529.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sometimes weight loss isn't such a good thing. Take John Goodman for example. Dude lost a ton of weight and now looks about 150 and appears to be suffering from some obscure medieval disease. But Mr. Woo is the wise one here, shoving fried, greasy, heartburn inducing crap down his throat. Great way to plug the wrinkles from the inside. And with his stork legs and pear-shaped hips and gut, he just reeks of one who has discovered the fountain of youth. Simply cover the exterior of this mess with Dollar Store tatts, and a fine role model is born for all the world to give a big thumbs up.

• Haha
  • Sick
He implied in a pinned comment that some of his other traditional content (AKA Woopeats) would be coming to an end as well. If he really is serious about cranking out different content, I'm wondering if he's considering moving back to Southern California? SoCal offers an endless amount of content for him to cover when he's not traveling, while there's pretty much not much else for him to vlog other than Disney when he's back in Central Florida. Also, he seems to be a be a whole lot happier whenever he's visiting SoCal, which is where his bestie Daphne Del Ray lives as well as other close friends. It'll be interesting to see what happens in 2024.

oh no everyone, how will DragonCon survive the supposed loss of ATW?
1693836059073.png

Yes, Adam says he won't be going to DragonCon next year, and he's not sure when he'll be back. Says he's got 30-40 DragonCon videos on his channel and it's time to move on. Just like he said he was distancing himself from Disney, and that he's only 216 lbs. Do you believe it? I don't believe it. He claims it's time for him to do something else on Labor Day weekend. Perhaps Disney or Pigeon Forge or looking for Cool the Gator in the Celebration lake, or traveling a back road.

"Look at this, the five circles here are really emulating a lot of water"
1693836002170.png

"When in Rome", spend $241 dollars getting pictures with George Takei and Sean Astin. Adam asked George's husband, Brad, to be in the picture as well - Adam then confesses he listens to Howard Stern, which is a bit of a surprise to me. Does Adam pay for SiriusXM in his car that he doesn't even use most of the year? Who knew Adam was such a George and Brad fan that he would ask Brad to be in the picture and then also autograph it? I hope Daddy Woo doesn't see this video! Maybe Adam can explain to his dad with George and Brad normally do on Sundays when they aren't at DragonCon?

Somehow today's meal is not branded as a cheat day. It features 3 large pieces of fried chicken, a slice of white bread, baked beans, cole slaw and a side of fried okra.
1693838336202.png

Adam also seems to be a bit upset that celebs charge for their autographs. I think in his mind, he's a big star and he doesn't charge for autographs, so Sean Astin shouldn't either? You see, Adam is as pure as the driven snow and has no endorsements or sponsors and doesn't sell anything to his fans. He expects other big stars like himself to follow that same credo, Fugazi-style!

Also, I wasn't paying attention, did Adam ever mention in any of these videos that this is his 10 year anniversary at DragonCon, but it would've been his 11th but they didn't hold the Con in 2020? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
"Look at this, the five circles here are really emulating a lot of water"

"When in Rome", spend $241 dollars getting pictures with George Takei and Sean Astin. Adam asked George's husband, Brad, to be in the picture as well - Adam then confesses he listens to Howard Stern, which is a bit of a surprise to me. Does Adam pay for SiriusXM in his car that he doesn't even use most of the year? Who knew Adam was such a George and Brad fan that he would ask Brad to be in the picture and then also autograph it? I hope Daddy Woo doesn't see this video! Maybe Adam can explain to his dad with George and Brad normally do on Sundays when they aren't at DragonCon?
I thought the same thing when I saw Adam w/ George. Wonder what his Dad thinks? (and PAYING for a pic no less) 🤣

And yes, David. The circles are emulating water. Good grief. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’d still be loading hay and seed at the old feed store in Kissimmee I reckon. Hell with his experience he might’ve even been the assistant to the assistant regional manger if he played his cards right.
I sure hope he'd be in some sort of management role because, as we all know, Adam is a real badass who does whatever he wants all the time. I doubt he'd be receptive to a "manager" or "supervisor" or "boss" telling him what to do.
---
He implied in a pinned comment that some of his other traditional content (AKA Woopeats) would be coming to an end as well. If he really is serious about cranking out different content, I'm wondering if he's considering moving back to Southern California? SoCal offers an endless amount of content for him to cover when he's not traveling, while there's pretty much not much else for him to vlog other than Disney when he's back in Central Florida. Also, he seems to be a be a whole lot happier whenever he's visiting SoCal, which is where his bestie Daphne Del Ray lives as well as other close friends. It'll be interesting to see what happens in 2024.
If he moves back to SoCal, he'll just go to Disneyland with Giggles every day.

The Disney / Celebration stuff in central Florida is pretty much a self-imposed limitation on Adam's part. Even considering his Universal Studios ban, there's also Sea World., there's LegoLand... does Busch Gardens still have the park with the cool animal park in Tampa? And that's just big theme parks. There's Kennedy Space Center. There are parks, there are beaches, there are museums. Then there are all of the smaller attractions and tourist traps that try to pick up the Disney scraps. A 5-second Google search turned up this list of suggestions:
Adam's been to only a handful of these. He has no interest in anything new at this point, and he has no incentive to try anything different because his fans will watch anything he does -- including watching him babble incoherently at the camera for 30 minutes -- and act like it's the height of creativity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't think he will enjoy Aulani much, I see him getting bored quick. We go once a year and it is definitely one of my favorite resorts, but for Adam I am sure he will be disappointed there is really no "disney theme" to it besides the characters and some light touches. He will venture off to the movie and tourist spots like Waikiki, Downtown Honolulu, Northshore, Kualoa Ranch, etc.

Don't forget the dumb "looking surprised" look. . . . most recently featured in his Universal studios vlog thumbnail.

View attachment 2425258
He 100% will be going to Dole Plantatation.

Post these screen shots next year when he goes to DragonCon. He'll claim he never said he wasn't going.

Reactions: 14
I sure hope he'd be in some sort of management role because, as we all know, Adam is a real badass who does whatever he wants all the time. I doubt he'd be receptive to a "manager" or "supervisor" or "boss" telling him what to do.
---

If he moves back to SoCal, he'll just go to Disneyland with Giggles every day.

The Disney / Celebration stuff in central Florida is pretty much a self-imposed limitation on Adam's part. Even considering his Universal Studios ban, there's also Sea World., there's LegoLand... does Busch Gardens still have the park with the cool animal park in Tampa? And that's just big theme parks. There's Kennedy Space Center. There are parks, there are beaches, there are museums. Then there are all of the smaller attractions and tourist traps that try to pick up the Disney scraps. A 5-second Google search turned up this list of suggestions:
Adam's been to only a handful of these. He has no interest in anything new at this point, and he has no incentive to try anything different because his fans will watch anything he does -- including watching him babble incoherently at the camera for 30 minutes -- and act like it's the height of creativity.
Interesting that you mention Busch Gardens. A quick channel search returns all of one video from Busch and just a couple from SeaWorld...and all are related to Halloween events.
---
Post these screen shots next year when he goes to DragonCon. He'll claim he never said he wasn't going.
Screenshot(ted) for posterity.

1693845201419.png

And what's the point of this douchebag response?

1693845477475.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, Adam says he won't be going to DragonCon next year, and he's not sure when he'll be back. Says he's got 30-40 DragonCon videos on his channel and it's time to move on. Just like he said he was distancing himself from Disney, and that he's only 216 lbs. Do you believe it? I don't believe it.
Nope. I don't believe it either and to your point I present these classics as Exhibit A & B. Poor Adam! He was so stressed out about filming at the parks! Those vlogs required so much more editing because of the music playing in the parks he says. After his so called "Epic" roadtrip he was back at the parks and renewed his AP.

94444.jpg

95555.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here's the pinned comment. "devolved", Adam? I guess he meant developed:
1693844885615.png

He's said crap like this a million times. I mean, has his content shifted focus over the years? Yes, it has. He used to not edit at all, he used to do more filming locations, he used to do a lot of abandoned, and in fact he used to share a bunch of his life, showing where he lived, more of his day-to-day (remember when he sat on the floor of his original Anaheim apartment and cried about his break-up, was that with Madame the Woo?).

He's gotten more private (won't show his "homestead", and that's sort of understandable for privacy reasons, I get it), went heavy on Disney and driving across the backroads of America, gave up abandoned stuff due to the illegality and his issues with Disney on that topic, started traveling more with his family, then the whole baseball thing. But overall has his content really changed that much? Disney, back roads, travel, 80s movies, weight loss and filming locations. All the same as 10 years ago.

He thinks the baseball content is probably a good example of him "changing course". It's the only new thing he's done in what, 5-10 years? With baseball he suddenly portrayed himself as a lifelong fan but no one knew until he mentioned it a few years ago. Then he was an Angels fan, a Houston fan, a Braves fan and a Tampa fan. And he never "peppers in" the baseball content, he pretty much plans most of his year around where he wants to go for baseball, and then he has to create some stupid goal like seeing the Rays play in every stadium in MLB over the course of just 2-3 years.

So the 5 days out of 365 he usually spends at DragonCon will be spent doing something else. Even if he follows through, it's not much of a change. What else will he change course on? Disney (how many times has he promised that in the past? Not to mention he's locked in to that by owning a billion DVC points)? Even if he moved to SoCal, that's a WooPeat too. Will he go back to fast food reviews? Oh, can't do that, he's on a permanent "diet" habit.

At some point when all the back roads look the same, and you've done every filming location you're interested in, and every quirky restaurant has been eaten at, and the same 4 theme parks have been gone to a million times, and the same group of "friends" appear in your videos all the time, and you've seen the Rays in every MLB stadium, and you've seen the Rays at home a million times, what do you do if you're Adam? He's only going to cover things he likes. That's why he went back on his promise to do less Disney content. And by now, at 50 years old, I think we all have a good idea of what he likes and it's hard to see it changing much.

Reactions: 8
Adam did hint recently that he might start attending some Orlando Magic basketball games, so maybe NBA games are the next new topic he's going to vlog. Unfortunately for Adam though, the Magic have sucked for a long time. Now if he moved back to SoCal, it'd be pretty fun to cover the Lakers, especially with Lebron James still playing for them.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.